Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#005

I rolled over in bed with a loud groan as I herd Matt yelling at someone on the phone. I sighed swinging my legs over the side of the bed and getting myself out of bed. I ran a hand through my bed head hair and opened my bedroom door to find Matt pacing the living room.

“Matt?” I mumbled. He snapped his head in my direction, putting his finger over his lips indicating me to be quiet.

I sat there watching Matt continue to pace the floor yelling curse words out at who ever was on the other line. I had to have sat there on the couch for a good half hour before Matt finally hung up the phone. “Who was that?” I asked as he sighed running his hands through his short hair.

Matt glanced at me before avoiding eye contact. “It was my dad wasn’t it!?” I said quietly. Matt continued to stay silent and avoid looking at me. “Matt please talk to me!!” I pleaded.

“What piercing do you want?” Matt asked, completely avoiding the subject.

“Matt!” I warned. I knew it was my dad on the phone, or at least someone who worked for him.

Matt sighed for what seemed the millionth time this morning before taking a seat next to me on the couch. “Your dad saw pictures of us at the beach.”

“So what. What’s the big deal?” I asked looking at him.

“It was pictures of us in the water, he thinks there’s something going on.” Matt said, pausing. It looked like he was trying to figure everything out within a five second period. “He wants me fired.” He said quietly.

I sat there staring ahead of me, at the blank television in front of me taking in what Matt had just told me. This would always happen, my dad was always quick to assume things. Leaving me to deal with new body guards all the time.

“Alex are you okay?” Matt asked gently placing a hand on my shoulder.

“Matt, he always does this.” I said looking at him through teary eyes. “He always assumes things, even when there not true. He never trusts me!” I said through sobs.

“Alex, I’m not going anywhere!” Matt said pulling me into a hug.

“I mean I may not like you that much.” I sniffled. “But I think I can grow to like you.” I said pulling away to look at him. “I have to call my dad!” I said jumping off the couch wiping my eyes.

I made my way back to my room and dug out my sprint instinct phone, and found my dads number.

“Hello?” I herd an unfamiliar voice answer.

“Daniel?” I asked.

“Alexia?!”

“I need to speak with my father!” I was in no mood for arguing with Daniel, never cared for him anyways.

“He’s in a meeting right now.”

“That’s bullshit! He just got off the phone with Matt!” I said getting aggravated. “Put my dad on the fuckin phone now!” I hissed. I herd a loud sigh before the phone being passed around.

“Is it important?” Leave it to my dad to be aggravated to talk to his own daughter.

“How could you fire Matt?!” I said getting straight to the point.

“Alexia I have my reasons.”

“It’s cause those fuckin pictures isn’t it dad?!” I yelled. “Well whatever your assuming, it isn’t true! You know I have a problem with oceans and shit, Matt was just trying to help!”

“Alex-”

“No dad why can’t you just trust me?!” I said a lot calmer.

“I do trust you honey, it’s him I don’t trust.” My dad sighed.

“Dad you hired him!” I said getting aggravated again.

“Alex I have a free day here in a few days I’ll fly over there then I’ll think about not firing Matt, but as of right now I’m looking for a replacement!”

“Whatever!” I mumbled as I herd a knock on the door, moments later I herd Matt say JB, my eyes lit up as I knew I would be getting my piercing within the next twenty minutes. “Look dad I have to go, talk to you later!” I said before hanging up with my dad and walking out of my room.

“JB.” Matt smiled. “This is Alexia.” Matt said introducing us.

“Nice to meet you.” I said shaking his hand.

“So know what you want done?” He asked as I took a seat on the couch, while he set his things up on the coffee table.

“Yeah actually I do.” I said glancing at Matt quickly. “I want the left side of my bottom lip pierced.” I said smirking at Matt, who mimicked my smirk.

“Alright.” JB chuckled. “Its going to sting for a minute and try not to flinch.” JB said as he took the tongs and grabbed a hold of where he was going to put the needle through my lip.

I quickly squeezed my eyes shut waiting for him to get it over with, I opened my eyes slightly when I felt a much larger hand take my small one. Matt gave me a slight smile as I looked at him.

“Alright, all done.” JB said leaning back slightly. “Have a look.” He said handing me a mirror. I had to admit it looked way cool on me. “There will be slight swelling, No kissing or other sexual things.” JB said smirking at Matt who in turn flipped him off. “watch what you eat and drink, other then that you should be fine.”

“Thank you so much!” I said handing him what I owed him for the piercing. I gave JB a quick hug as he was leaving after Matt gave him his ‘Man Hug’.

“So you talked to your dad?!” Matt said as I was going through the fridge looking for something to eat.

“Yeah.” I muttered. “He’s looking for a replacement.” I sighed. “Matt we have to do something.” I said looking at him. “I can’t take this anymore!”
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO