Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#006

“Alex!?” Matt yelled barging into my room, startling me awake. “Uh, Sorry.” Matt said as I rubbed my eyes.

“Is something wrong?” I asked looking at him, running a hand through my messy hair.

“I have a plan!” He said excitedly. I gave him a funny look before glancing at the clock on the bed side table, I groaned once I saw what time it actually was.

“Matt.” I started sweetly. “Do you have any idea what fuckin time it is!?” I said yelling the last part.

“Uh, Six Thirty?!” He said scratching his head.

“Exactly!” I sighed flopping myself back on my bed.

“I’ll come back later….” Matt said trailing his voice off.

“No, Stay I’m up anyway.” I said setting myself up in the bed once more. “What is your plan?” I asked looking at him.

“Okay, remember last night you said you wanted out?!” Matt asked, as I nodded my head confirming what he had asked. “Well I have a friend Val, she looks similar to you, and I figured we could get her in some of your clothes have her leave in the Lamborghini, and we can leave in another car.”

“Have you lost your fuckin mind?” I asked staring at him in disbelief. “I’m the presidents daughter, I can’t just disappear!”

“Sure you can!” Matt was awfully happy this morning, it was really bothering me, but if I thought about it, maybe it wouldn’t be a bad Idea to disappear for a while. Away from all the camera’s and people watching your every move.

“I’ll think about it.” I sighed.

“Okay! Val and Zacky will be over in about an hour!” Matt said before closing my door as he left.

An hour! Peachy. I groaned lifting myself out of bed and making my way towards the bathroom connected to my room. I started the shower hoping the hot water would wake me up. Thirty minutes later I was out of the shower and pulling on the last piece of clothing, a white tank top, before walking out of my bedroom. I found Matt sitting on the couch, with the laptop in front of him on the coffee table and papers scattered everywhere.

“What are you doing?” I asked taking a seat next to him, glancing at all the papers.

“Trying to see if my old friend Jimmy still owns a cabin up in Big Bear.”

“Oh,” I said leaning back on the couch.

“Yeah, uh, you don’t have a problem with dying your hair do you?” Matt asked turning towards me.

I stared at him for a moment. “As longs as I don’t have to cut it, okay!”

“Alright, I don’t think Val would do that.” Matt chuckled.

By time eight rolled around I had met Valary and Matt was right we did look similar. She was such a sweet girl. We surprisingly had a lot in common to.

“Okay, we’ll just rinse your hair and we’ll be done.” Valary smiled. We we’re currently in my bathroom, adding a lot black to my hair. Once I had rinsed my hair, Val blow dried it, then she added a hell of a lot of volume.

“Oh my god Val, my
Hair
is amazing!” I said looking in the mirror once she had finished. “Thank you!” I said turning to hug her.

“It’s no problem.” She laughed. “Come on lets go show the guys!” She said leading me out of my room. “So what do you guys think?” She asked making one of those show case poses as we stepped in front of the guys.

“Damn girl.” Zacky said. “You look even hotter then before!”

“Thanks Zacky.” I said giving him a slight smile. “What about you Matt?” I asked looking in his direction.

“You Look…. Good.” Matt said meeting my eyes with a slight smile, which I gladly returned.

“Alright, so how is this going down?!” Val said breaking the silence. We all turned our attention to Matt as he started to explain.

“Well we have to all leave the house at once, Val, Zacky you guys are going to take the Lamborghini, and Alexia and I are going to take the suv. I talked to Jimmy and he said it was alright to use his cabin for a while, and we’ll go from there.” Matt explained.

“But how do we know they’re following Zacky and I and not you guys?” Val asked.

“If you see a white van within 30ft of you guys at all time, you’ll know.” I said looking at her.

“Right, Val go change into some of Alexia’s clothes and Alex change into Val’s clothes.” Matt said, as Val and I rushed into my room to change.

Surprisingly, the whole confusing the people taking the pictures seemed saw to easy, or they fell for it way to easily. Matt and I had successfully gotten to the suv, and the white van had followed the Lamborghini. Now Matt and I we’re headed to Big Bear California.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO