Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Dear Diary, I'm Back in Hell

Dear Diary,

Today is the day that I move. It's going to be hard, but I think I can do it. It's just going to be me, with my other family in Oakland, California. My parents and brothers' aren't coming, thank God. They're sending me there so I can move on with my life, because Stephie's death still haunts my dreams, and especially the way she died, and what happened to me, which I'm trying to forget. So I won't bring that up to anyone - not even my parents know what happened to me. I don't think moving will make her come back, or my haunting past go away, but Ill try to enjoy this.

I can't wait to see my family there. We're going to have loads of fun, unless that bastard Frank Edwin Wright III has to ruin my time. Stupid Frank, oops... I mean stupid Tre! Frig! I hate him so much! Why does he have to be a bastard? It all started when we were just little kids. Every time I'd go and visit my family, he always had to find out that I was there and ruin my whole vacation. The sad thing is this is not a vacation; this is a move, a permanent move. So he's going to be the annoying little shit that lives six houses down. That means I'll have to see him, interact with him, and listening to his annoying high pitch voice every single fucking day of my life until I move out. This is not going to help me forget about Stephie if Tre's going to keep bringing it up, because I know he will - if he finds out.

He's like an evil genius. I can still remember the things that he's done to me. Like, when I was 6, Tre found a snake and stuck it into my room, then put it in my bed. That night when I went to bed, I almost died from a fucking panic attack. But then again, I haven't seen Tre for about 4 years, so maybe he changed... I hope he did... Maybe we can be friends now? No! We can't! He probably still hates me as much as he did as a kid, and I'm probably going to feel the same way. Oh, and if he starts calling me "Poison Ivy", I swear he's going to have no balls left. Ha ha, he only has one ball... he's such a dumb fuck!

-Ivy


***

"Ivy, I can't believe you're here!" your uncle Steve greeted you at the door, holding out his hand for you to put your bags in it.

"It's so great to see you again," you smiled at him.

You began to walk up the steps to go in. As you walked up, you couldn't help but glimpse at the house six houses down to see if you could have seen Tre anywhere. You couldn't see him, but you knew he still lived there because his father's car was in the driveway.

Damn! It would have been so perfect if he moved.

"Let me take those bags," he offered as he took them out of your hands.

You tried to protest because it's really not a problem if you took them, but before you could say anything, he led you inside to your new home.

You walked in, noticing that it has a real small hallway for a house that had a lot of people living in it.

You walked into the kitchen, only to see your cousin, Stan, with his kids, Missy and Billy. You looked down at the kids; they looked at you like you were a stranger to them... which was true. You hadn't seen Billy since he was a little baby, and Missy had never seen you in her four years.

"Hey everyone," you smiled as you walked more into the kitchen.

"Is that Ivy?" Stan joked because he hasn't seen you in years.

"Indeed it is!" you giggled.

"Who are you?" Billy asked as he tugged at the end of your pants for you to look down at him.

"Hey Billy," you smiled as you leaned down in front of him; "Don't you remember me?"

"No..." he mumbled, and then looked down nervously.

"I'm your big cousin, Ivy."

"You're my cousin?" he looked back up at you.

"I sure 'em," you smiled, "I haven't seen you since you were a little baby."

Billy began to blush a little as you smiled at him.

You then looked over at Missy who was smiling at you.

"I'm Missy," she told you like you didn't already know.

"Hey Missy, I'm Ivy," you smiled.

Missy giggled, and then ran away with Billy.

You got back up on your feet and looked at Stan, "They're cute."

"Yea, but annoying," he mumbled; you laughed at him. "What?" he questioned your laugh as he tried to fall asleep at the kitchen table?

"Nothing," you smiled, "Where's everyone else?" you asked as you peeked your head into the living room, noticing that no one was there.

"They're out... buying stuff," he looked up at you, "I guess you should go to your room and unpack. Do you remember where it is?"

"Yes... upstairs," you said smartly.

"Good for you...you're a smart ass," he smirked as he laid his head back on the table.

"I guess I'll go do that now," you whispered, trying not to disturb him from his nap.

When you got to the top of the stairs, all your memories from the past of visiting came back to you which made you smile.

You looked down the hall, noticing your bedroom door.

As you walked in your room, you noticed a guy at the table, looking into the mirror. He turned to look at you, shocked that you walked in. But his shocked look quickly turned into a flirtatious look, and he smiled at you like he expected you to jump all over him and then have sex with him.

You jumped as you saw him, and you quickly put your free hand over your eyes when you noticed that he was only in a towel that was covering his waist down.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!" you said as you tried to find your way out.

"Hey..." he said slowly and really smooth.

Wait... I recognize that voice - That high pitch voice - TRE!

You quickly removed your hand away from your eyes, "TRE?!" you shouted at him.

His smile faded as he saw who you were, "Poison Ivy?" he questioned a little over a whisper.

He called me Poison Ivy!!!

"Frank," you smirked evilly as you closed the door.

You heard him gasp because you called him Frank. He use to consider that name 'the Devils name'.

You ran down the stairs as fast as you could.

When you ran into the kitchen, you shouted, "WHY IS HE IN MY ROOM?!" which made Stan quickly jump up from his seat.

Billy came running into the room to see what the problem was.

"What's wrong, Ivy?" he asked.

"THERE'S A BABOON LIVING IN MY ROOM!" you shouted while looking at Stan.

Billy must have believed you because he started jumping up and down.

"REALLY?" he shouted which made Missy come into the room, "Ivy says there's a baboon in her room," he told her.

Missy began to cry because she didn't know what that was.

"YES!" you shouted.

"Ivy, chill," Stan said as he walked up to you, "He's only going to be living here for a few weeks. Besides, you two will make good friends."

A shocked look went right across your face.

"LET'S GO CHECK OUT THE BABOON!" Billy yelled, and then ran up the stairs.

"Are you frigging kidding me; and he's sleeping in my room? This is so unfair!" you protested.

"Calm down, Ivy. What has Tre ever done to you?" he asked, unaware that it was probably a really bad question to ask.

"What has he ever done to me?" you repeated him. "What has he ever done to me?!" you raised your voice, "He fucking almost killed me from a panic attack and..."

"He was only six when he did that to you... It was little kid stuff," he cut you off.

"Well, maybe..." you considered, but than you remembered some more stuff, "But the last time I saw him, he stole all my bras and panties and sold them to all his friends!"

Stan tried not to laugh, but he failed and burst out and laughed his ass off.

"It's not funny! It was embarrassing for me!" He didn't stop laughing.

"Forget it!"

You stormed out of the room and sat in the living room to calm down.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story was written on my Quizilla account years ago... I still need to finish though.
So... so far so good?

comments / subscribe / banners

Love Tami Wright-Cool