Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Goodbye Ivy, Hello Jack Daniels

Image

Tre's POV

"You should just tell her how you feel, Tre," Candice said, hoping she'd play matchmaker with Ivy and me.

"Since when did you turn into Doctor Phil?" I joked.

"Can we go inside the house? It's getting cold," Adrienne whined.

It was cold. We were standing out on the porch for about an hour.

It was a shock when Mike came out with Ivy on his shoulder.

"Tre, Ivy wanted to see you," Mike said as he handed me Ivy.

"What the fuck?" I started, "Why was she over your shoulder?"

"Hey, Tre..." she grinned as I put her on her feet.

"She's had way too much to drink... You should take her home," he then walked away.

"TRE!" she screamed, then locked her arms around my waist, "I missed my Twe Twe," she grinned happily.

"You're her Twe Twe?" Candice laughed; same with Adrienne.

Ivy didn't seem to notice that they were laughing at the name. She put her head in the crock of my neck and closed her eyes.

"I swear, she's never called me that before," I laughed a little, locking my arms around her shoulders.

I've always wanted to hold her like this.

"I want to go home, Tre," she mumbled into my neck.

"Okay," I said as I took in the moment of holding her even if she was drunk out of her mind.

"So you guys going?" Adrienne asked.

"I guess we should before some random guy finds out she's drunk and rapes her," I said, thinking that would be the worst thing ever to happen to her.

"Okay... See you guys tomorrow at school," Candice said before walking away with Adrienne.

"Let's go, Ivy," I whispered to her, trying to wake her back up.

She woke up and smiled at me.

I smiled at her, "C'mon,"

I picked her up bridal style and then put her in the passenger seat of my car.

The drive home was silent. Sometimes I'd see Ivy smiling at me; I'd smile back.

When we were home, I helped her out of the car. I had to hold her up as we walked up the stairs to our room because she kept losing her balance.

"Tre, I need $360 dollars by Thursday," she slurred.

It must have been the Jack Daniels talking.

"I never knew you were so entertaining while you were drunk," I laughed as I opened the door to our bedroom.

She smiled; "Come here."

She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me on her bed; on top of her.

"Are you a little horny?" I chuckled.

She nodded her head and then laid her head on her pillow.

I began to climb off her.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

I looked into her eyes; it didn't even look like she was drunk anymore. She looked sober, but I knew she was drunk.

"To my bed," I smiled.

"Don't you want to stay with me?" she asked in a seductive voice.

"Well, um..." I really wanted to say yes, but I didn't want to take advantage of her because she was drunk.

"I want you, Tre," she said, sounding so serious that it sent shivers down my spine.

"I want you too, Ivy."

I didn't realize what I said until I said it. I can't believe I just blurted that out.

"I want you inside me," she moaned slightly as she rubbed herself with her blanket. She looked so vulnerable.

"Wow... you're a whore when you're drunk," I laughed.

I leaned up on top of her, staring at her.

"No I'm not," she said quietly, "A whore is someone who'd have sex with anybody. I only want you, Tre... I've never wanted anybody so much in my life," she said, using her seductive tone again.

Then something different happened; she leaned up a little and started kissing my neck.

I didn't protest; I just let her do it.

"Please, Tre... I want you so bad," she whispered into my ear and then started nibbling on my ear lobe.

"I really want you too. Words can't even explain how much I want you, Ivy," I said, closing my eyes as she pleasured my neck once again.

I tried my best to control myself, but my best wasn't good enough.

Yes, it popped up. She must have known I got a boner, because she started to unzip my pants, still kissing my neck. I let her slip them off.

I slipped my arm behind her back, and laid her back down gently as I started kissing her neck.

"Oh Tre," she moaned.

Her moans made me want her even more.

I slipped off her shirt and kissed her chest. I began to kiss her purple bra. I didn't bother to take it off yet. I kissed her lower, going down to her stomach and kissing it even more.

I felt her rub against the bed as she got more into it.

She tugged off my shirt as I kissed her stomach.

"Go inside me," she moaned.

It was when she said that I noticed what I was doing: I was taking advantage of her.

If she woke up the next day with me beside her, the both of us naked, she'd feel horrible and she'd hate me for the rest of our lives.

I didn't want to take that chance. I wanted her more then anything in the world, but I didn't want her like that.

"I'm sorry, Ivy. I can't do this," I said as I got off of her.

"But, Tre..." she began.

"Just put on your shirt, Ivy. I'm so sorry," I gave her back her shirt.

She slipped it back on slowly and confused.

"Don't you like me, Tre?" she asked with sadness in her voice.

I looked at her and then got back into the bed with her and put my arm around her.

"I can't even explain how much I like you," I said, "I like you so much that I can't have sex with you because I'd rather be friends with you then have you hate me.

" I know you hated me before, but I only use to do that stuff to you because it was my little immature way of telling you I liked you. Now I know better," I sighed.

I looked down at Ivy; she was fast a sleep. I weakly smiled at her.

"I love you Ivy... If only I knew how to tell you that," I said, looking peacefully at her. "Goodnight."

I began to climb off her bed and let her go to sleep until I stopped and looked at her again.

This time I put my thumb on her cheek and gently stroked it. That's when I did something that I never thought I'd ever have the guts to do... I leaned down and kissed her lips gently so she wouldn't wake up.

"I love you, Ivy," I whispered after I took my lips off of hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments / subscribe / banners

Love Tami Wright-Cool