Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Mike Dirnt is the Flirting Machine

Image

Day two of your job; yesterday sucked and today was definitely worse.

You had a killer hangover, and you couldn't remember anything that happened the night before, and in a few hours you had to go to school. If that wasn't bad enough, on that day you woke up feeling something different for Tre.

Why am I feeling an attraction towards Tre? He's the guy who would tie me to a chair and threaten to show me his ball if I didn't behave. But of course, that was when we were fourteen years old. But then again, he's really perverted. His nose is huge. Well, actually not that huge. It's actually pretty cute. His smile; his smile can light up a room. He's so cute when he smiles...

You began to smile to yourself as you pictured Tre smiling at you.

"It's dead in here," someone said.

You turned around, only to faced with Mike.

"Oh, sorry, didn't see you there," you said in a whisper because your head was still sensitive. "What would you like?"

"Just a coffee with milk," he smiled as he put the money on the table.

You took the money and put it in the cash register and then went to work making his coffee.

"Do you have to be up this early ever morning?"

You shrugged, "I get Fridays off. On Mondays I get to work night shift," you told him as you handed him his coffee. "Do you always go to coffee shops this early in the morning?"

"No, not usually. I just felt like visiting my friend Ivy," he smiled. You weakly smiled. "How's the hangover?"

"It's a bitch, but I'll live," you shrugged.

"Now that's what I like to hear," he cheered, raising his coffee and his voice.

You winced, "Can you please not be so loud?"

"Oh," he quickly put down his cup, "Sorry," he whispered.

"You know, it's kind of scary that you're so hyper in the morning," you slightly giggled.

"You make me hyper," he smiled, making him look adorable.

"Gees, thanks for the complement," you slightly rolled your eyes in a playful manner.

"So I was wandering if I could wait till your shifts over, so I could walk you to school," he said, looking down at his hands as he fiddled with his house keys.

"That would be fun, but my shift ends a bit before second period, and you probably have class first," you said as you rambled on.

"Oh... First period. Big deal. Who cares? I'll wait for you to finish," he smiled.

"Oh, okay then, sounds good," you smiled back.

Was he flirting with me? Was his request to walk me to school an idea of a date?

You quickly shook all your thoughts of Mike asking you out and continued with your shift.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment / subscribe / banners

Love Tami Wright-Cool