Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Fooling with a Magic Stick

Image

"Have you seen my drumstick?" Tre asked as he was searching around the bedroom, looking for his lost drumstick.

"In your pants?" you joked; he looked up at you.

"I don't think it's there," he looked down his pants, "Nope, just my usual magic stick."

You giggled, "Nice to know."

"Have you seen my drumstick?" he asked again.

"You were playing with them last night."

He looked up from under his bed; "Right!"

He walked over to your bed and started tarring the covers off of it.

"Hey! I just made my bed!" you whined.

He looked at you; "It would have been messy after we had sex anyway," he smirked.

"I don't want to know what you think about," you giggled.

"Having sex with you is all I think about," he raised his eyebrows up and down.

"Wow, I so did not need to know that," you shook your head, smiling.

"You know you like it," he smirked.

You sighed, smiling. You decided to help him search for it.

You looked under your bed while he looked on top. Sure enough, there it was, under your bed. You grabbed it and pulled it out.

"Look what I found," you smiled, waving it in his face.

"Gimme," he whined like a little child.

He put his hand out to grab it, but you swiftly put it behind your back.

"No!" you smirked, "My drumstick!" you shouted like a 5 year old.

"No! Mine! Mine! Mine!" he copied the same voice you just had, trying to grab it from you.

"If you want it, come and get it," you started running away from him, but you knew he was chasing you.

You ran down the stairs into the kitchen. You stopped for a second because you thought he stopped chasing you.

You were wrong.

He quickly grabbed your waist from behind and tackled you to the ground on your stomach.

"NO, TRE!" you shouted, still smiling.

"MY DRUMSTICK!" he shouted, still using his little child voice.

"NO! FINDERS KEEPERS!"

You wiggled yourself out of his grip, and then started crawling in the living room.

It wasn't long until he tackled you again. This time he flipped you over so you were on your back, facing him. You put your hands over your head with the drumstick held tight in both of them.

He was on top of your body, looking down at your face. You stopped trying to get out of his grip because he wasn't fighting you anymore. He was staring deeply into your eyes.

He put his body directly on top of yours as he moved his hands closer to yours as yours were above your head. He grabbed them and continued looking in your eyes.

He then took notice of your lips. He licked his lips then started inching closer to yours. You tilted your head up, waiting for his lips to touch yours. He was getting closer until... it happened again, the moment was ruined.

The front door opened.

Tre and you looked up to see who it was; it was Eric. He must have just gotten home from work. He noticed the both of you on the floor and narrowed his eyes.

"What the hell are you two doing?" he asked; unaware that you were home and not at school.

You looked up, noticing Tre was still on top of you. You took your hands off of his to make him realize that he had to get off of you. It took him a few seconds, but he did eventually realized.

He quickly got off of you.

"Hey, Eric," Tre waved, grinning like an idiot

"Yea, hi," you smiled nervously.

Tre and you got on your feet.

"I know what you're thinking ; 'why aren't you two at school?' Well, we're planning to go back to school right now," Tre said in a little bit of a panic. "See? Look," he took your hand then led you outside of the house.

He waved before taking you to his car to go to school or where ever he was planning on taking you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments / Subscribe / Banners

Love Tami Wright-Cool