Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Unlucky Day

Image

Tre's POV

"Ow! Fucking bitch!" I yelled as I smashed into my drum kit that was left lying in my room.

Sure, maybe I did react a little too dramatically but thats because I'm fucking upset as hell.

I found out that it's official that Mike likes Ivy... But I like Ivy... Actually, I love Ivy... She's everything that I could ask for. Why do I have to be such a goddamn pussy when it comes to girls that I actually like?

I was about to get up until something fell on my head making my head hurt.

"God dammed! I just woke up and already the day's going bad," I mumbled to myself as I rubbed my throbbing head.

I looked down on the floor to see what hit me. It was Ivy's diary. I shifted my eyes around the room trying to figure out if I should have read it or not.

If I read it, she could find out then never talk to me again. If I do read it, I could actually, maybe, find out how she feels about me... I thought to myself as I tried to choose.

She wouldn't know if I keep it secret... right?

Without thinking another minutes, I quickly picked up the book and started flipping through pages.

I suddenly stopped when I saw my name on one of the pages. I began to read...

August 12th.
Today was hopeless. I've only raised $130 so far. I need the money by Thursday, but I don't know how to get it. Ive asked everyone that I know, including family too, even though I don't want them to know the reason why I need the money... They'd kill me. There's only one person that I haven't asked: Tre. But he hates me. He'll never give me the money.... How can I get $360 within a few days? I can't believe this happened to me...

RING! RING!


I jumped from surprise, making the journal slip out of my hands and hit the wall.

"Shit," I mumbled, putting the journal back on the table that it fell from. I quickly ran to the phone to answer it. "Hello?" I mumbled into the receiver.

"Tre! Come to the parking lot at school!" Billie shouted into the phone, sounding a bit too enthused.

"Why?"

"Just come... We have a plan."

I raised an eyebrow, "For?"

"To get Ivy to like you back!"

"Wait, what?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"It'll work, trust me," with that, he hung up.

I was a little confused about what the hell just happened and also confused about Ivy's journal entry at the same time, since she did say something about 360 dollars when she was drunk.

At that moment just everything confused me. I shook all the confusions out of my head and grabbed my car keys.

I walked to my car so I could leave to the school as soon as I started my engine. I turned on my car then started heading to the school.

When I got there, I parked my car in the usual parking spot where I usually park it. I didn't get out of the car just yet. I sat there for a few seconds as I thought about what their plan might be. Knowing Billie and Mike, it was going to be something to the extreme.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR!" Billie screamed at the window as he knocked on it, making me jump and hit my head on the car roof.

Billie laughed as he saw me clutch my head.

I stepped out of the car in a hurry, "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU, ARMSTRONG!" I yelled, making him laugh even more.

He ran back to his car where I saw Adie, Candice and Mike.

I slowly walked over to the car with my hand still on top of my head.

"Adie, Tre said he was going to kill me," Billie pouted to Adrienne, trying to get some sympathy from her.

"Aw," she whined right before kissing him.

I sighed, "I hope you didn't get me to school early for this," I mumbled.

"No, my friend," Mike jumped in after having a little personal conversation with Candice; "You're here because we want to help you."

"We know you really like Ivy, so we want to help you get her," Billie added.

"What if I don't want to do this little plan?" I asked, acting bitter.

"Then you'll probably end up never getting Ivy, because you're too much of a pussy when it comes to girls," Billie added like he was the love doctor.

"But I thought Mike liked Ivy?" I asked a bit confused.

"No, not in that way. I was only getting close to her so you could get jealous and start to think that you had to get Ivy before I did, but you didn't, so now we're on to plan B," Mike added, grinning to himself.

I sighed as I gave in, "What was your plan?"

"This!" Candice said as she joined in the conversation, holding up a leaf I usually see traditionally once a year.

"This is the plan..."
♠ ♠ ♠
IF I GET 3 COMMENTS, I WILL UPDATE RIGHT AWAY!!!

Love Tami Wright-Cool