Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Daydreams

Image

"When are you going to be home?" I asked Tre.

I didn't want him to go to work. His hours are too long and it makes it difficult for me to see him.

He sighed, turning to face me; "I'll be home as soon as I can, okay?" he smiled, making me smile.

"I'm going to miss you," I told him even though I knew it was gushy.

He laughed slightly, "I'm going to miss you too."

He then put me in the most passionate kiss that I've ever felt. His lips were so soft and his kisses were so gently though deep. I almost fell over backwards from his kiss; luckily, there was a wall behind me to support me up.

I love his kisses. Ever since the day with the mistletoe, we've been all over each other.

When we stopped kissing, he put me in a tight hug that I didn't want to end. His hugs are so warm, and I feel so protected in his arms. Its something that I've never felt before.

"I'll be back to take you out later," he whispered into my ear. His warm breath hitting me made me shiver because it felt so good.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I closed my eyes while my head was resting on his shoulder.

"To my bed," he whispered again. I quickly looked up at him and smacked his arm, laughing.

"Tre, don't be perverted right now," I laughed as he still held me, "Please tell me, where are we going?"

"Somewhere nice, okay?" he smiled, making me feel warm inside. I laid my head back on his shoulder, feeling all those great feelings again from just holding him.

I nodded, "Okay," I closed my eyes,

"I love you," I whispered into his ear after a bit of peaceful silence. It was the first time ever expressing my feelings to him. I did love him. There's no one else in the world that I'd want to hold me. I loved it, though at the same time, I was a little scared to what he might say.

It was silence until he spoke, "I love you too," he whispered too.

I felt myself relax after he said it. I'm so happy to be with him.


"Ivy, you need a ride to school?" Tre asked, knocking you out of your daydream.

You shook your head to get back into reality, "Yea, all right," you got up from the sofa in the living room and quickly, without looking at Tre once, walked to his car outside.

It wasn't long until he came in after you. As you got into the passengers side, he got into the drivers seat. He turned to smile at you, his cute smile always made you smile, but today was different. So far you've realized that you lied to yourself once again; you weren't crushing on him anymore, but now he's all you think about. You really wished all those feelings toward Tre would stop because they were really getting to the point that they were hurting you because you wanted him so bad.

"We can skip school and go somewhere else if you want?" he asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

You simply shook your head, "No, it's okay, I have a test today, so I should be there," you told him, looking down as it hurt you to look at him.

There was a silence, it did feel awkward, but you tried to keep your mind somewhere else.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked with a bit of nervousness in his voice.

You quickly turned to face him, "No, why would I be?" you asked even though you kind of knew the answer; probably because you've been quiet around him ever since the mistletoe bet. You really thought that there would be a relationship between the two of you after that, but sadly, there wasn't; it was really just your mind playing mean tricks on you.

"You seem quiet and usually you're not," he said slowly as if he didn't want to hurt your feelings or get a bad vibe going.

You put on a smile to convince him that everything was okay.

"No, I'm fine, Tre. I just have a lot on my mind lately," you looked down, also thinking about the time when Stephie died.

You felt bad for not thinking of her; all you've had on your mind for the last month and a half was Tre.

"Do you want to talk about something?" he asked.

You looked up at him, weakly smiling.

"No, I'm fine," you told him though you could tell he wasn't fooled.

"I know I'm a dumb ass most of the time, but if you ever need to talk, I'm here, and I'll try my best to be serious," he weakly smiled, making you smile.

"Thanks, Tre."
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS, PLEASE!