Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Blushed

Image

"When do you get your cast off?" Tre asked while drawing random pictures on your cast as you were learning a new Science lesson.

You looked over at him; "Like, next week," you told him, not too sure if you were right.

You weakly smiled at him as he was looking at you. His beautiful blue eyes meeting your chocolate brown eyes. He was so cute when he acknowledged you because he always got this twinkle in his eye when he stared... it was just way too cute for words.

"Ivy, will you take the attendance to the office?" the Science teacher asked, breaking your attention from Tre to him.

You nodded, getting out of your trance, "Yea, sure," you took the piece of paper and started to walk away from your desk until Tre grabbed your arm really tightly that you almost fell forward onto his desk.

"Don't be too long," he smiled. Right then, he leaned in a little bit and air kissed you. Not a kiss that touched your lips, but he was only centimeters from them.

When he released your arm, he was smiling, but you were blushing uncontrollably from it. You just stood there, confused though happy. You smiled at him as your cheeks were probably turning red. He just kept smiling at you... it was so unexpected.

"Uh, Ivy, can you go now?" the teacher asked, referring to the attendance. The whole class laughed at the weird and confused look that was spread across your face; they must have thought you were on drugs.

You looked over at him, nodding, "Okay," you said, looking like you were in a daze.

You walked out of the room and into the hall. You were walking extremely slowly as you were asking a lot of questions to yourself.

Why did he do that?
Was he meaning to kiss my lips but missed?
Does he like me as much as I like him?
Is he hinting something to me?
Was it just a joke?
Why did I have to start blushing?


You turned the corner of the hallway, only to be faced with Nerissa and some guy who had black hair; he looked like the rocker type and he wore a lot of black.

"Um, hey," you greeted as they saw you.

"Hi," Nerissa smiled, "Do you want to hang out with us? We're skipping class!" she shouted in excited.

You smiled, nodding your head, "Sure." You took a seat across from them on the floor. That's when you remembered she was with - probably - her boyfriend, "Hey," you greeted him.

"Yo," the guy waved.

"Ivy, this is my boyfriend, Frankie. Frankie, this is my friend, Ivy," Nerissa said as she introduced the both of you.

"Nice to meet you," you smiled.

"Like wise."

"Frankie's in a band called My Chemical Romance. He's also very good friends with Tre." she smiled as she said Tre's name, hoping you'd get all gushy over it just because you like him.

You smirked, "And I'd care because...?"

Nerissa shrugged smiling, "Just thought you would."

You rolled your eyes, still smiling, "Alright guys, I have to go deliver the attendance, I'll see you guys later," you told them before getting up and walking down the hall.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later!" Nerissa yelled as you were already no-where to be seen by them, which made a tiny smile grow across your face.

Walking down the main lobby at the front of the school, you dropped off the attendance and started to walk down the other halls that were abandoned because students and teachers were in class.

Walking down this one particular hall that you noticed looked abandoned, you heard strange giggles and noises. At first, you ignored it until you heard it again.

Looking over your side, you noticed there was a janitors closet - not the one you and Tre were hiding in. You shrugged to yourself, thinking that no one would notice if you looked in to see if there was anything in there that was making the racket.

You slowly opened the door. It took you a while to adjust your eyesight to the figure. Your eyes almost popped out of your sockets when you noticed what it was.

You slapped your hand over your mouth to keep from gasping.

There they were... Mike and Candice making out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I'll update within the hour *grins*