Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Halloween Dance

Image
New banner by the amazing KayteexRockstar!!! Thank you - I LOVE IT!!!!
****

It was time for the dance. So far it's exactly how you thought it would be: you were at your locker getting candy and waiting for Tre to show up after trying to convince his boss to let him go.

You were just checking your outfit in your mirror when you heard a big ruckus coming from the hallway but the noises sounded like it was coming closer.

"IT'S MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY! WAHOO!" Nerissa's boyfriend, by the name of Frank, came running down the hallway. Nerissa was on his back... it was cute.

Frank stopped right in front of you, still with that big happy expression on his face, "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" he yelled like you weren't in front of him.

"YEA! ROCK ON!" you screamed.

"WAHOO!" he then went speeding back down the hall with Nerissa 'wooing' as well on his back.

"That was... interesting..." you mumbled to yourself as you laughed.

You closed your locker and went down the hall that led into the gym.

The gym looked awesome; there were disco lights, streamers, and Halloween decorations everywhere.

"HEY! GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT!" Billie screamed, jumping right in front of your face right when you didn't expect it.

"What?" you slightly giggled.

"IT'S HALLOWEEN!" he shouted then he ran away in excitement.

Is it just me or does this school really have a big Halloween spirit? you thought to yourself as you were still standing at the door.

"Oh my god, you look so hot!" someone said from behind you- obviously it was Tre. His voice is one of a kind.

You turned around, only to see an almost drooling Tre, "Close your mouth before a bug flies in!" you joked.

He shifted his eyes around from your comment.

"Hey!" you whined after you noticed he wasn't wearing a costume, "You were supposed to be a gay version of Billie!"

"Yea, well, I spent most of my costume money on beer and candy," he looked down, trying to look sad.

"Beer and candy? Interesting mix," you nodded at the idea.

He lifted his head with a smile across his face, "Yea, it's a fun mix. Now... will you be my sexy date?" he smiled more, putting his arm out for you to grab.

You smiled, "Gladly," you took his arm, and the both of you started walking down the dance floor to get a table.

He unlocked his arm from your hand and put his arm around your waist, touching your bare skin. It made you flinch a little since you didn't expect him to touch you like that, and his hands were sort of cold. You didn't protest over it, you just let him do it.

"DUDE, HURRY UP, WE BOUGHT A CAKE!" Mike shouted over the music as he ran up to you and Tre.

"Sweet!" Tre smiled.

"Why is there cake?" you asked with your eyebrow crocked to the side.

Mike sighed, "Because it's Frank's Birthday! Duh! Now get your ass' to the table!" he ran off to a direction.

Tre and you exchanged looks.

"Come on," he took your hand and started leading you the direction that Mike went off into.

Within seconds, you found the whole gang that included of: Mike, Billie, Adie, Candice, Nerissa, and Frank at a table.

"Where's this yummy cake I've been hearing about?" Tre asked as you approached them.

"Up your ass and around the corner!" Nerissa smirked.

Tre gasped, "That ain't nice!"

"Tre, shut up; you didn't even buy a costume," you smirked at him.

He gave you a fake evil eye, "Well, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have had this sexy outfit,"
he said, eying you up and down and touching the outfit.

What a flirt.

"Oh yea, what was I thinking?" you rolled your eyes at him with a smile.

"You were thinking about how sexy I am," he said, nodding.

You went along with his game, "Oh right, I forgot."

"It's okay. Just don't forget again."

"Dude and Dudette, stop flirting!" Billie said, looking disgusted.

You sighed and sat down at the table with Tre by your side- pretty close to your side actually.

"So yes, we bought you a cake, so eat it!" Mike said to Frank in a playful way.

"You mean, you expect me to eat this whole cake?" he said, not getting the joke, but who knew? His cake was pretty big; it could probably serve five people- twice.

"Well, we bought it for you!" said Billie.

"Um..." he turned to look at Nerissa, "Uh, you want to help me eat this?"

She smirked, "I would, but I really want to see you try to eat that whole thing."

"You're mean," he joked.

She nodded, "Hell yea!"

A few hours went by. Not much had happened then sitting at the table talking and watching Frank trying to eat his cake, which was amusing. Through out the hours, it's been pretty much Tre and you whispering into each others ears; more like flirting in each others ears.
Everyone else just carried their own conversations.

"Frank, keep eating," Mike said as he looked over at Frank who still had a lot to eat, but the expression on his face showed that he wanted to throw up; it was hilarious.

Frank looked over at Mike, not changing his expression, "Shut up," he said with no energy, which made everyone laugh.

Then the worlds most over played, annoying, irritating song came on over the speakers: My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. How that song use to be stuck in everyone's heads from years back, but now it's just annoying as hell.

"Dance with me?" Tre whispered into your ear.

Wow... didn't expect him to ask me that.

Even though it was a crappy song, you said yes.

He took your hand and led you to an empty area by the corner of the room. You slid your hands behind his neck as he did the same to your waist. You were nervous and you knew he was a little too, but you tried not to think about being nervous about it.

It was quiet, but nothing had to be said, it was just nice being so close to him. The nervousness that you were feeling earlier went away and you were finally relaxing; so relaxed that you put your head down on his shoulder as he held you even closer.

It was then when you noticed a blackish blue mark on his neck...

"Where did you get that bruise?" you asked him, taking your fingers and rubbing against it gently.

"Um... I ran into Billie's locker by mistake when he was opening the door," he smiled nervously like he was scared to confess what really happened.

You didn't say anything, though you thought about what he said.

He flinched a little as you were gently sliding your fingers over it.

"I'm sorry, does that hurt?" you asked, stopping what you were doing.

"No. It's okay. It actually felt kind of nice," he weakly smiled; you did too.

Another moment of silence went over as you put more concentrations into the dancing.
It was only a bit later when you looked back over to his bruise, thinking that it couldn't have been done from a locker door; No locker door could do that.

"Are you sure you got that from a locker door?"

"Yea... you know me... I'm a klutz. Don't worry about it," he weakly smiled again, still making you think that he was lying. You brushed it off and continued dancing.

The song ended and a faster, more up beat song came on. Everyone walked away from the dance floor, some staying and some going to a table.

"You want to go spend some time alone?" he whispered into your ear just before you were going to go back to the table.

You smiled, "Sure."

He smiled then took your hand, leading you to the table to get your stuff.

"We're going to go for a bit," Tre told them, "And finish that cake!" he looked over at Frank, who was still eating.

"Yea, eat up then dance with me!" Nerissa said to him, making both you and Tre laugh at Franks expression.

"I better be getting a good Birthday present from you," he said to Nerissa which made her laugh as well.

"Kay, bye guys," Tre said as you both started walking away.

He led you out into the hallway. After a while of walking, you were in the hallway where your locker was. This must have been the place where he wanted to go because he sat down at the corner of the wall.

"Let's hang here," he smiled, "Unless you want to go somewhere else?"

You smiled, "No, it's good here. Just let me get my jacket cause this whorish outfit doesn't do much for warmth."

"All right."

You opened your locker and grabbed your coat.

"I have candy if you want some?" you asked him.

He snickered, "Frig, of course I want candy!" he said like it was so obvious.

A smile went across your face and you got the candy. After closing the locker, you went over to sit beside him.

"Here you go," you handed him some jellybeans.

He looked down into the bag, "Yum." He looked over at you, noticing you were trying to get more warmth from your jacket by trying to keep it closed properly, "Are you still cold?"

"Yea, a bit," you weakly smiled.

"Come here," he opened his arms for you to go into.

You were confused about his generous offer but you didn't protest about it. You scotched yourself into Tre's warm arms, letting his body heat help you warm up.

"Better?" he smiled, hugging you closer to him.

"Much," you smiled.

There was an awkward silence as there wasn't much to talk about, but you didn't care, you were just so wrapped up in the warmth his body was giving you that you didn't care.

"So, how's your arm?" he broke the silence moments later.

You shrugged, "It's okay. They need to check it again though cause they weren't sure if it was fully healed when they took the cast off. I think it is though. It's not like it's bothering me."

"Good, because you need that hand to jack me off," he smirked.

"Ew, Tre, I don't want to hear about your perverted thoughts right now," you giggled.

He laughed, "Yea, okay, but I know you love my dirty brain."

You sighed playfully, "You don't even have a brain."

He was silent for a second; "What's your point?"

You laughed; he did too.

"So... are you enjoying tonight?" he asked after he stopped laughing.

"Yea, it's been great. Thanks for the good time," you smiled at him, "But... I think we have to go," you told him, dropping your head in sadness because you wanted to spend more time with him there.

He sighed which showed that he didn't want to go neither, "Yea, I guess you're right."

"Well, I have to change out of this costume before we go or Aunt Carly's going to go psycho on my ass," you slightly laughed which made him smile.

"Okay, I'll wait for you," he let you go.

You went to the washroom to change into your normal clothes.

When you returned back to Tre, he was in the same spot where you left him.

"You ready to go?" you asked him.

"Guess so," he sighed.

You put out your hand to help him up.

The walk home was filled with conversations about if Frank ate the whole cake and if he was puking his mind out that second as you were talking. It was a good date, but you really wished that he gave you a goodnight kiss since it would have made it so much better. However, it was still a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
More banners / comments / subscriptions!