Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Pizza Delivery

Image

"Ivy, you finally decided to come down!" Billy screamed as you entered the living room after thinking about everything that Tre told you earlier.

"Yea, I'm here," you giggled.

"Ivy, I have to go pick up Missy from the dentist. When Tre comes with the pizza, will you pay him?" Uncle Steve asked.

You felt yourself glow when he mentioned Tre was delivering the pizza tonight.

"Yea, no problem," you smiled at him, making it seem a little weird how excited you were about it.

"Kay, great. I'll be back soon," he said right before closing the front door behind him.

Billy tugged at your pant leg, wanting you to look down at him, "Whens Baboon coming back?" he asked, looking like he wanted to show him something since he had a piece of paper in his hands, "I drew him a picture."

You smiled, "Can I see it?"

He nodded.

You knelled down beside him on the floor. When he opened the paper, it showed a stick girl who looked a little like you and a stick guy who looked like Tre.

"What's this?" you asked him, crossing your legs on the floor and putting him on your lap.

He pointed to the girl in the picture, "That's you and that's Baboon in a sandpit full of flowers," he pointed to him.

You slightly laughed, "Why is he in a sandpit full of flowers?"

"Because he was picking them for you, because he thinks you're pretty," he looked up at you.

You smiled, "Aw, that's so cute, Billy. I'm sure Tre will love it."

"I hope so. When I asked him last night what I should draw for him, he told me to draw him a picture of him picking flowers for you," he said, looking back down at his picture.

You smiled to yourself thinking of how much Tre must have liked you, "Did he really?"

He nodded.

The doorbell rang. It was probably Tre delivering the pizza. You took Billy off your lap and placed him on his feet. When you were up, you walked to the door and opened it.

Tre smiled at you for a second before remembering about the pizza.

"I... um... delivered the pizza," he said, taking out the pizza from it's hot bag and placing it on the table in the hallway.

You giggled when you noticed his corny Pizza Hut uniform because it looked ridiculous on him. He gave you a funny look from your laughter which made you laugh more.

"What's funny?" he asked, his eyebrow crocked.

"Nothing," you lied, trying to control your laughter. After a moment, your face was straight again.

"That will be $25.50," he said, looking down at a piece of paper.

"Yea, I have the money here," you said, searching in your pocket. After a moment, you pulled out the money and gave it to him.

"Thanks," he looked up at you, "Um... I hope we're okay... you know, because of what happened earlier," he weakly smiled, looking a bit nervous.

You smiled too, "Yea, Tre, we're cool."

He smiled even bigger, "I'm glad, and just so there's no awkward feelings between us, I put some garlic bread in this bag... it's on me," he told you, handing you a small bag that had the garlic bread inside.

You took the bag, "Thanks, but there's no awkwardness. I'm just glad you told me how you felt," you weakly smiled at the last part, so did he.

"I got to go back to work and do stuff," he said after a bit of silence, "I'll talk to you later and make sure to look in that bag," he said, turning around and making a quick wink at you.

"Okay..." you smiled, wondering what he meant.

After he was out of the house, you closed the door. You grabbed the pizza box and bag, placing it on the kitchen counter. You grabbed the bag and pulled it to your side. You reached into the bag, pulling out the box of garlic bread but there was a little, folded up note stuck on the top of the box.

You pulled it off and unfolded it. It read...

'Hey Beautiful!
I hope I'm allowed to call you that? I wasn't too sure. Ha. Well, since I finally told you how I felt, I wasn't too sure what was going to happen between us now. So I was thinking we could go out for a bit after my shifts over. I was hoping that we could call it our first date?

Well, anyway, make yourself B-E-A-utiful for me. Not saying you're not already, but just adding that part in this note made me sound cool. I'll see you at around midnight, but can you please not tell anyone in the house that we're going out on a date? I'll explain later,

Love Tre'
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments / banners?

I know it's kind of short, but I'd say it's cute, don't you? =D