Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Payback's a Bitch

Image
****************************************************************************************************

"Can you teach me how to draw like that?" Billy asked you as you showed everyone at the dinner table some of your drawings.

"Sure," you smiled at him.

"You're really good," Tre smiled at you as he looked at your sketchbook as you flipped through the pages.

You turned to look at him, "Thanks," you smiled back.

"Can you teach me?" he grinned.

"I guess I can. If you want me to," you told him as you started to get lost into his icy blue eyes; not because you liked him or anything gushy like that, but because he always had the coolest eyes, even when you guys were small, you always got lost in his eyes. However, you always wondered why he'd always stare back into your eyes; it wasn't like they were anything special; they were just brown and normal.

"Can you teach me how to draw naked people?" he grinned, trying to break the silence.

You laughed at his question and nodded your head, "Indeed I will," you giggled.

"I'm excited!" he exclaimed, making everyone look at him, "She's going to teach me how to draw naked people," he pointed at you, trying to explain why he yelled.

Everyone went back to their normal conversations after a moment of looking at him like he was insane, "Well, that was awkward," he said, and then turned back to face you, "Hey..." he said really smoothly.

"Hi," you smiled.

"So about the naked people; will you teach me?"

"Yes."

"Awesome."

"Tre, Ivy; I never thought I'd see the day," Aunt Carly said as she watched the two of you getting along.

"What do you mean?" you questioned.

"I thought you two hated each other's guts."

"Well, I haven't seen Tre for four years... of course he's matured."

"Shows what you know," Stan chuckled.

"HEY! I'm mature!" Tre protested as he tried not to laugh.

This is the perfect time to get him back: In front of the whole house at the dinner table. This is going to be such a good payback.

"Frank?" you smiled at him.

He didn't respond.

"Frank?" you tugged at his shoulder.

"I don't see anybody here by the name of Frank," he said as he piled potatoes into his mouth.

"Oh, my bad... Tre?" you said innocently.

He turned his head to look at you, smiling, "Yes?" he asked slowly.

"Will you pass me the potatoes, please?"

"Sure," he grabbed the potatoes.

As he grabbed them, you snatched his glass of milk and poured it all over his lap.

Tre quickly jumped up, "Shit!" he shouted as he tried to wipe away the milk.

"Oh my God, Frank, you had a little accident," you smirked, "And - Oh my - it looks like you didn't just pee yourself... it looks a little white. Now that must be embarrassing. I told you you shouldn't get so excited at the dinner table."

"Gees, Tre, learn how to keep it in the washroom, would yea?" your other cousin, Eric, said.

Tre's POV

I can't believe she did that. That was so fucking hot. I didn't think she would have that in her; to make everyone think that I peed and cummed myself. Its just too fucking hot.

I looked over at Ivy; she was laughing because she knew that she got me really good.

That's when I felt it... It was starting to pop up.

Oh God! Not now! I can't handle a boner right now. Damn! What she did really did turn me on a lot. Oh shit, its up!

"I have to go to the bathroom," I quickly reacted as I tried to make it out of the room.

"Tre, stay and change your pants after dinner," Uncle Steve said.

Shit!

"Um... alright..." I said, sitting back down beside Ivy as I was trying to hide my boner.

"Just try not to get anymore excited," Stan tried to hide his laugh but failed.

"No problem," I said.

Now all I can think about is how hot Ivy is, and how much I want her. Crap, think of something gross: Grandma in a bikini! EW! Gross! Yes, it's working.

My boner started to slowly go down, until I felt Ivy's hand slightly moving up and down on my leg.

"Sorry Tre, but you know, payback is payback," she whispered into my ear. The warmth of her breath dancing on my ear and the feel of her hand rubbing on my leg started to make my boner come back fast.

Crap, not again! She' must know what she's doing is working.

I quickly scotched away from her, "Its okay, Ivy. It was good payback," I tried to laugh but it was useless.

I quickly got up and started to leave the kitchen, "Sorry, everyone. It was a lovely dinner, but I really, really have to go to the bathroom," I ran out of the room.

When I started to run up the stairs to go into Ivy and my room, I heard the doorbell ring.

No! Not now!

I ran back down the stairs and opened the door, only to see Billie and Mike standing there.

"What?" I asked a little impatient.

"Are you read- HOLY SHIT, TRE!" Mike exclaimed as he looked down and saw my boner.

"Nice boner," Billie commented, "and your pants are covered in cum."

"Actually, it's milk," I corrected them with my index finger up in the air.

I looked over at Billie, and he was starting to creep me out because he was staring at it, "Billie, please don't stare," I said.

He quickly looked up at me, "Sorry, my bad," he smiled, "but seriously, I've never seen a boner so straight up. Usually they're a little curved," he pointed out as he bent over to look more closely at it.

"You're so wrong, Billie," Mike smiled as he bent down too and looked down with Billie.

I began to feel a little uncomfortable, "Okay, now you're all analyzing my penis," I said sarcastically, "Okay, you guys, too close for comfort," I pulled Billie by his hair to make him come back to eye level.

"OW! I'll stop just don't ruin my hair!" he said as he put his fingers through his own hair.

"All right..." Mike said slowly as he got back up, "Care to explain?"

"Well..." I began, but then I saw Ivy smile at me as she was going to walk up the stairs.

"Oh my God, hot girl," Billie pointed out, looking like he was going to drool.

"That's Ivy," I sighed.

"Ivy?" Mike started, "The girl you've been in love with since you were twelve?"

"What? I'm not in love with her," I said nervously.

Mike was right, it's true. Ever since I hit puberty, I've had strong feelings for her.

"Tre, you're such a bad liar," Billie laughed, "You use to talk about her all the time when we first met you."

"Well..." I began... I didn't know what to say.

"We don't have time for this. We have to go," Mike said quickly.

"Okay, okay! Just let me change my pants," I quickly walked up the stairs and went into my bedroom, only to see Ivy there, putting on some eyeliner.

Good thing my boner went down.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Hi," I smiled back as I went into the room, "I loved that payback... it was so awesome."

"I know! I thought so myself," she looked at me then back into the mirror, "So are we still going to that Gilmans place?"

"Yea, just let me change my pants."

"Kay," she grinned.

Before I went to the bathroom, I thought of something, "Ivy?"

"Yes?"

I turned around and stepped closer to her. She turned to look at me.

I put my hand out in front of her, "Friends?" I smiled.

She smiled back, "Friends,"

She put her hand out for me to shake it, but then quickly took it away. It confused me for a second, until she smiled at me. She locked her arms around my neck to give me a hug. I put my arms around her waist and hugged her back.

When she took her arms off me, she stared at me for a second. I really thought it was the perfect time to kiss her, and I thought she was thinking the same thing.

"Thanks, Tre! Now I have cum on my jeans," she joked.

I laughed, "Sorry... My bad," I made a weird face at her, which caused her to laugh, "I'm going to go change now."

"Good idea," she giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my fav chapter by far.

comments / subscribe / banners

Love Tami Wright-Cool