Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Tre's Past in Five Seconds

Image

It must had been about four in the morning when Tre and you stumbled into the front hallway of your house, him kissing your neck from behind made it hard to walk from the driveway to where you were now; the hallway.

"Tre..." you giggled as you took off your shoes.

"Hmm?" was all he managed to say as he kept kissing the back of your neck.

You giggled more, though tried to keep quiet so no one would hear you, "Save some for later, would you?" but really, you didn't want him to stop. You finally got what you wanted and you were so happy for him just to want to keep kissing you.

"I'm making up for all the lost time I wasted on teasing you," he mumbled into your neck as he continued kissing you.

You smiled, letting yourself fall backwards slightly to lean on his body as he wrapped his arms around you, "Then you may proceed," you smiled weakly, closing your eyes as he pleasured your neck and your shoulder.

You gently let your head fall back onto his shoulder as you turned your head to look at him. When he caught your eyes, he moved closer to catch your lips.

When the kiss ended, you looked into his eyes, remaining in the same position.

"Tre, I got to go to bed," you told him.

"No!" he whined, holding on tighter to your waist, thinking that you wouldn't be able to get out of his grip.

You smiled, laughing a bit too at the childish look on his face.

You lightly kissed his cheek, then said, "I have work in about three hours... I need to get some sleep," you smiled weakly, trying to keep your drowsy eyes open.

"Fine!" he said, sighing like a little child.

Before he unwrapped his arms from your body, he kissed you gently on your neck.

You smiled, turning around to face him, "I'll be upstairs in a few," you told him, grabbing onto both his hands then letting go.

He nodded, smiling.

You stood there in the hall as you watched him make his way up the steps. You were just so happy that you wanted to take in everything that happened that night: from the car ride to the restaurant, to the dancing with each other on the beach. You loved this man and you were so happy he loved you back; it was something you never thought he'd feel for you... love.

You walked into the kitchen, feeling the need to get a drink of water before going up to bed.
Taking big mouth fills of water; you looked up at the clock that was hanging above the counter. It was exactly 4:30. Work started at 7:00, which meant you had to be up at about 6:15.

You dumped the rest of the water you didn't want into the sink, letting it drain down the pipe.
Trying to keep as quiet as possible, you tip toed up the steps into the upstairs.

You slowly opened the door to your bedroom so the door wouldn't creak as it opened.
Tre's desk light was on as he waited for you. He was all ready for bed by the looks of it, as he was snuggled in his bed already.

After you closed the door, Tre grabbed your wrist gently, pulling you closer to his bedside. He could reach since his bed was pretty close to the door.

"Will you sleep in my bed with me tonight?" he asked, looking straight into your eyes.

You smiled, "Okay, just let me get my PJ's on."

He smiled, nodding a little as he let his arm that was clutching onto your wrist fall to the bedside as you walked into your closet to change.

When you came out, you slid quietly into Tre's bed.

At first you thought he was a sleep since his eyes were closed and he looked very peaceful lying there. But once you got under the covers, he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you more in towards his body.

Wrapping your arms around his body, he began kissing your lips gently. You ran your hands through his hair and up and down his topless body. He had nice, smooth skin that felt good to touch.

He smiled, pulling away from your lips, "I'm so happy to finally have you to myself," he told you, then placing one tiny last kiss on your lips. "I've loved you for so long and I never knew how to tell you."

You weakly smiled as you tried to keep your eyes open, "I understand, Tre," you paused, unwrapping one of your arms away from him and placing your hand in his, "I knew I liked you for a long time... not as long as you liked me, but then I guess my feelings started to revolve into love, and I didn't know how to tell you, 'cause I didn't know you felt the same way back."

"I should have probably made it more clear that I wanted to be with you..." he said, beginning to play with your fingertips with his own.

"No... I think you showed yourself well... it's just... ever since... that thing that happened to me, I haven't been really confident in myself, so I thought it would be impossible for anyone to love me... even like me. Besides... I've been also kind of afraid if I go in a serious relationship, the guy would turn his back on me and hurt me, but that feeling was probably another result that came from that night..." you drifted off, looking down at your toes as you tried to find more to say but nothing came to mind.

"You know I'd never hurt you, and no one will be able to hurt you 'cause I'll hurt them first," he said.

You weakly smiled from his comment as you looked back up at his eyes. Your noses were almost touching, you were that close. You could feel his warm breath on your lips as he looked back into your eyes.

"I hope you don't mind not telling anyone about our relationship... you understand, right?" he asked.

"Of course! I'd hate for you to have to go living back with your dad because of me... I don't want you getting hurt again," your expression started to sadden as you imagined everything Tre once had to go through when he lived at home. It must have been really tough on him.

"Yea, well, it's not that I hate him or anything like that... it's just ever since my mom left him, he started depending on alcohol to get him through the pain. I guess his system got immune to it so he couldn't give it up. After a while I realized he loved the bottle more than he loved me, so I decided to come live here since it was my only real option..."

"Why not your mom?" you asked, listening very carefully as he began confessing out his feelings; something Tre never did. Sure you love the goof ball that is Tre, but getting him to open up about his feelings is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, so it's natural to listen.

He shrugged, "I wanted to, but she, at the time, was having trouble getting a job, and with Lori living with her, it just caused her to stress about money and food issues. I tried to help her out by giving her some money from my own personal savings, but she always denied my requests to help her out. And dad... well... all his money goes to the alcohol and drugs... he'd never give a cent to my mom."

You nodded, understanding perfectly well what he meant. "Then why does your dad beat you?" you asked, putting even more focus into his eyes and listening even more closely what he would say next.

Again, he shrugged, "Honestly, I don't know... Though it might be because it's his way of dealing with things, or it's the alcohol... I don't think I've seen him sober for three years..."

You lightly stroked his hand with your thumb, indicating that you were listening closely, "I remember your dad... when I use to come and visit... I thought he was funny... He was like you, even though I didn't exactly like you back then," you smiled weakly at the last bit as you recalled all those times Tre would be mean to you or do something that was totally barbaric.

Tre weakly smiled as well, "Yea, but that was the time before the divorce happened... thing's were better with my dad then..." he drifted off, thinking about all the great times he had with his dad before all the bad things started to happen.

"I'll always be here for you no matter what," you told him.

He weakly smiled, "I'll always be here for you too," he paused for a second before saying, "And... um... I know with most girls, I can be a jerk by sleeping with them and then never seeing them again - you've heard how I've done that probably. I just want you to know that I'd never, in my life, do anything like that to you, because I love you, and I've tried so hard to get you, so I never want to lose you. I want you to know you can trust me, and about sex, I'm ready whenever you are, okay? I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to."

You nodded, and then began inching closer to kiss his lips gently.

"I know I can trust you," you weakly smiled after pulling away from his lips.

Tre smiled as well as he wrapped you back into his arms, pulling you into his body. His body was so warm and comfortable, you didn't want the night to end, but sadly it had to.

You fell asleep in his arms as he kept you close.

For once you felt happy to be having those dreams that involved Tre and you as a couple, because you knew once you wake up in the morning, those dreams wouldn't be just dreams anymore, they would be reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't be back for a week *sighs, pouts*
I'm going to visit a friend, so you guys will have to wait on an update.
Sorry.
Comments?
Banners?