Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Sneaking Around the House

Image

"You're happy and it scares me," said Stan as he came into the kitchen to the sight of you sniffing at your coffee happily and smiling.

"So what if I may be a bit happy?" you sighed, falling backwards on the kitchen counter.

He stared at you for a second, "Yea, you so met someone," he shook his head slightly as he took a sip of his coffee.

You yawned, feeling the effects of not getting much sleep last night hit you, "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," you smirked after taking a sip from your coffee as well.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever... I really don't care if you did or didn't. Anyway, I'll be waiting outside. Come out when you're ready to go to work."

"Sir, yes, sir!" you saluted before he walked out of the house.

It was early morning and you were just about ready for work. It sucked since you hardly had much sleep. Tre was still sleeping peacefully in his bed when you left the room. You really didn't have the heart to wake him up because he looked so cute.

You looked up at the kitchen clock and realized you had to be out the door in about ten minutes. You hardly had enough time to finish your coffee, so you poured the remainder down the sink.

Turning around to leave the kitchen, you saw Tre coming into the kitchen slowly as if he wanted to sneak up behind you.

Seeing him smiling at you made your heart skip a beat and you smiled as well.

Before getting any closer to you, he turned his head to look into the living room just to see if there was anyone in there. You checked as well as you walked slowly up to him.

When he realized there was no one around, he turned back to look at you and started walking faster up to you.

"Hey," he smiled even more, grabbing onto your waist as he pulled you into his body.

"Hi," you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling his lips onto your own.

When you pulled away, you kissed him one last time, the last time not lasting as long.

"Why are you up so early?" you asked, still kissing him softly after talking.

He smiled, "I wanted to see you before you had to go," he said right before kissing your neck.

You smiled even more since he cared, "I don't even wanna go," you laughed because he began sucking at your neck to leave a hickey.

"Then don't... spend the rest of the morning with me," he mumbled, knocking your head slightly to the side as he put more pressure into kissing you.

You laughed, "Oh yea, I skip work just to spend the day with you; that won't anything suspicious," you joked.

"We can go somewhere else," he suggested, tarring himself away from your neck and looking back up at you, "Please stay? We won't have any time together today since an hour before you get off work, I have to go to work," he whined.

"I can't skip, my boss is my uncle, he'd definitely question me later," you sighed. You really did want to spend the day with Tre; too bad work was such a bummer.

He unwrapped one of his hands from your waist and began scratching his head, and his eyebrows started wiggling. When his eyebrows go up and down, it means he's thinking, or he's trying to seduce you. You smiled at his thinking face since he was so cute.

"I got it!" he exclaimed, "When you leave, I'll go to bed and catch up on sleep. Then when you get home, go to bed so you can catch up on your sleep. So then when I get back from work, we'd have enough energy to hang out."

He did have a good idea there.

You nodded, "I like it. You're one smart mother fucker," you laughed, which made him smile.

"I'm a fucking genius with a PHD!" he exclaimed.

"You don't have a PHD!"

He snickered, "I do have a Pretty Huge Di-"

"Okay, okay, I get it!" you laughed even more.

Tre grinned wide with his eyebrows going up and down sexually, "I'll see you later," he grinned more.

You smiled, "Now, none of that Tre."

He pouted, but you took the opportunity to grab his lower lip in a kiss.

Smiling in the kiss, you began to gently bite his lip, and by the way he was smiling, he seemed to enjoy it. You giggled a little when he'd try to lick your lips every time you'd bite down on his.

Suddenly, you heard the front door open and someone walk into the house, causing Tre and you to separate right away before the person who walked in could see you.

Stan walked into the kitchen with a car part in his hands that he then placed down on the kitchen table. He looked over at you and then at Tre, "What are you doing up so early?" he asked Tre.

Tre shrugged, "Just thought I'd get a cup of water," he said, a smile on his face that would have made anyone suspicious, especially when he'd look back at you and smile when Stan was watching.

Stan nodded after a bit of silence, "Well that's always good to know," he looked over at you, "Ivy, I better take you to work now."

You nodded, grabbing your backpack from off the table and placing your coffee cup in the sink. You placed your gaze over at Tre who was watching you, "I'll see you later, Tre," you weakly smiled as you swung your backpack over your shoulder.

He weakly smiled as well, "Yea, see yea," he left the kitchen, walking to the stairs and going back to your room to catch up on his sleep.

"Huh," Stan let escape his lips, his eyebrow arched as he stared at the stairs that Tre had went up. He had a suspicious look, like he knew what just happened with Tre and you, hopefully he didn't.

"Huh, what?" you asked, standing behind him with your body frozen, waiting for him to say something.

"He says he comes down for a glass of water to take up with him, but he didn't even get any," he observed.

You thought up the best lie you could think up within a three second silence, "That's what he came down for, but you know Tre, anything can distract him," you laughed nervously.

He shrugged, nodding, "Yea, I guess that's true," he looked at you, "Common, you're going to be late."

****

The clock struck midnight as you were in the living room watching Seinfeld with the remainders of people who were still up.

Tre had a shift to 11:45pm, so he was probably stuck in traffic, which was probably the cause of him being late.

You signed sadly because of the long delay of him coming home. You let your head fall back on the sofa since you were sitting on the floor with your legs crossed. Right beside you was Billy and Missy playing with one of their board games that was very noisy.

"Well, aren't you just chipper," Eric smirked, banging on the back of your head with his hand so you'd lift it off the sofa.

"I'm just bored," you sighed.

There was a noise in the hallway, sounding like the front door was being opened. You felt your heart beat faster when Tre came into the living room, his grin made you smile. Just to see his face was such a rush out of reality.

"Hey," Tre smiled, walking more into the room with his car keys in his hand as he swung them side-to-side.

"TRE!" Missy and Billy yelled together, running up to him to hug him, but they could only reach up to his waist.

Tre bent down, letting Missy hug him and he shuffled Billy's hair, "Hey brats!"

"How was work?" Stan asked as Tre was getting back on his feet.

Tre shrugged, "Some guy I was delivering to got pissed at me 'cause I took a bite out one of the slices of pizza." he sighed, "No one will let me do anything anymore!" he said as if it was a normal thing.

You let out a tiny laugh from his story; he seemed to notice.

He looked over at you, and a bigger smile went across his face, "Hey Ivy."

"Hi," you tried to say as normal as possible, trying your best not to smile or act gushy around him.

"How was your day?" he asked, bending down to pick up something that had fallen out of his pocket.

You shrugged, "It was okay."

"That's good," he weakly smiled, getting back on his feet.

There was a silence for a second as no one had much to say other than just watch the TV.

Tre stood there for a second as he scammed everyone in the room until he knew he locked eyes with you. A tiny smile went across his face when he noticed a smile that was on yours.

"Well, I guess I should work on some homework," he sighed, scratching the back of his head with his car keys. "So if anyone needs me, I'll be in my room," he told everyone but keeping his eyes locked on yours as if he was telling you to meet him up there.

When he left, you waited ten minutes before excusing yourself, "I have homework to finish as well," you announced, getting up from the floor and walking out of the room.

"Didn't you do it earlier?" asked Aunt Carly as you were almost to the stairs.

"Yea, but I never finished it," you answered quickly, quite proud of yourself that you could think up a lie so fast.

You walked up to your closed bedroom door and opened it. Tre was lying on his bed with his top off which meant he was ready to go to sleep. But he wasn't sleeping; he was reading some kind of book, which was odd. Tre never reads...

"Hey!" you smiled, climbing on his bed and wrapping your arms around him as he kept his eyes glued on his book. You kissed his cheek softly before asking, "What are you reading?"

"Something to do with Science," he replied, wrapping his arm around you to pull you closer, eyes still glued to the text.

"Oh, okay," you sighed, "I'll let you read then," you told him, laying your head on his chest as he kept reading.

It wasn't even three seconds later when he threw the book in mid-air, and said, "Screw the book! I'd rather screw you!" he yelled in a weird voice, and then started climbing on you while kissing your neck roughly.

"Tre!" you laughed as he kissed you more.

He looked up at you with a cute smile that was breath taking, "What?" he asked innocently.

"You're crushing me," you let out a giggle, trying to push him off of you.

He grinned, "You're not strong enough to push me off."

You smiled, "Yea, but I'd get you off easy if I just lifted my knee a little. You wanna take the chance?"

"Okay, I'm off!" he responded quickly, rolling onto the other side of the bed.

You laughed a bit, and then went closer to him, wrapping your arms around him once again as he wrapped his around you.

Without a word, he smashed his lips into yours, making you feel a rush of adrenaline enter your body as you put more pressure into the kiss.

Feeling comfy in his arms, the moment had to be ruined with a knock at the bedroom door. You both sighed in frustration.

"Sorry Tre," you said, kissing his cheek before getting up from his bed and opening the door as you passed by it to go in the bathroom.

"Hey," said Stan as he entered the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Tre looked up at him, trying to look like everything was normal and nothing between you and him happened, "What's up?" he asked, getting under his covers.

"Well, um, it's kind of a weird question, but I need to know, is there something going on between you two?" he asked, scratching his head nervously.

His question made you walk quickly out of the bathroom as you were in the midst of brushing your teeth, "What?" you tried to say as your toothbrush stuck out your mouth.

"No... why?" Tre lied, trying to look confused.

"Eric told me that a few months ago he saw you guys on the floor, and it looked like you were about to kiss. And he says you guys have gotten very close lately," he explained, looking back and forth at Tre and you.

"He's been like my only friend here, of course I've been hanging out with him a lot... Just because I have a guy friend doesn't mean I'm going out with him," you told him, taking out your toothbrush so you could make your point.

"Yea, she's just my friend, man... nothing more," Tre told him, looking him straight in the eyes.

I must admit, we were pretty damn convincing!

Stan sighed, still looking at the both of you suspiciously, but he dropped it, "Okay, I'm going to believe you guys, but that's only because Tre signed a sheet when he moved in that he'd follow the rules, and one of the rules was, if he's living here, he can't try anything with you," he said the last part looking at you.

"Don't worry," you told him with your hands shaking a little, but he didn't take notice since you stuck your toothbrush in your mouth right after you talked.

"Tre?" he turned to him.

"Yea, I know... nothings going on... I swear," he said with a glimpse on his face that showed he was thinking deeply.

Before Stan left, you went back into the washroom to finish brushing your teeth.

When you came out, Stan was gone, and Tre was still lying on his bed with his thinking expression.

"Please don't leave me," you told him as you climbed back in his bed, thinking that he was considering it after the little chat Stan had with him.

"Wait, what?" he asked surprised.

"You're not thinking of leaving me, are you?" you asked sadly, wrapping your arms around him.

"Of course not," he kissed the top of your head before wrapping his arms around you as well, "I forgot about that sheet I signed though..." he sighed as he drifted off in thought again.

"It'll be all right... we'll just keep hiding this for a bit longer, okay?" you weakly smiled, hoping it would have made him feel better.

He weakly smiled at you, "Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? Banners?