Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Buy a Boat

Image

Rewind 5 minutes ago...
Tre's POV


Oh yea, I look so goddamn sexy up here. Well, actually I look sexy where ever I go.

I looked down at Ivy as I started the drums for Longview. Every time I'd glance at her, she'd smile at me.

"I sit around and watch the tube but nothings on..." Billie started singing.

By the time the chorus came, I was suddenly drown on some guy in the audience. He started to give me a really bad feeling because he kept glancing over at Ivy, and than start laughing with his friends. I felt certain that something was going to go wrong.

When I watched him walk over to the booth she was at, I wondered what was going to happen.

"Tre, what the hell? Keep the beat right!" Mike whispered at me.

He was right; I lost the beat because I was so sidetracked of what was going on with Ivy and that guy.

"Shit! Sorry, Mike," I whispered back.

Nothings going to happen, I assured myself.

I put my concentration back into my drum playing. I had to get this right because it sucked when they got mad at me because I played something wrong.

"Alright everyone, this next song is called, Going To Pasalacqua!" Billie shouted into the microphone.

He started playing the song and then I joined in with the drums.

Everything was going good, and I was keeping the beat steady, that's until I looked back over at Ivy; that man was still with her, and she looked uncomfortable. I really felt like doing something but I couldn't.

I continued watching them. That's when I saw him try to see down her shirt.

What the fuck!?

Rage started to go through me. I watched some more, until I saw him smack the back of her head, which made her begin to cry.

That's it!

I walked away from my drum set and quickly jumped off the stage.

Everything went silent when Billie and Mike noticed that I was walking away. I felt everyone watching me, but I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was helping Ivy.

Ivy's POV

I was scared about what he was going to do next, so I shut my eyes so I wouldn't see.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" I heard someone shout.

I looked up, only to see Tre grab Earl by the collar of his shirt and then throw him up against the wall.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Earl shouted in Tre's face.

Tre punched him a number of time on the jaw and a few time on his eye.

Once Earl got a hold of Tre's fist, he pushed him away, making Tre hit a table. Earl went up to him and, as he did so, he punched his nose really hard.

Blood started to pour out of Tre's nose, but that didn't stop him. Tre got back up from the table and pushed Earl back onto the wall and punched him even harder.

"CUT IT OUT!" shouted a security officer that was previously outside the club. He pried Tre and Earl apart before they killed each other; "Either you two leave or I call more cops here to bust your butts to the slammer!"

Tre turned to look at the audience; they were all staring at him, including Billie and Mike who were still standing on the stage, holding their instruments.

He turned to face me; he looked at me, "Let's go home, Ivy," he said as he helped me out of the booth.

I nodded my head as I stared at him in a state of shock. Before leaving, I grabbed a napkin from the table and placed it under his nose so it would control the bleeding.

He took the napkin and put a corner of it up his bleeding nostril.

We both walked out of the club without looking back.

When we were outside of the place, Tre stopped walking and looked at me.

"Did he hurt you?" he asked.

"Not really..." I said quietly as I wiped a tear away from my cheek.

"All right," he said as he took the napkin out of his nose and pitched it in the trashcan, "Do you want to go for coffee?" he asked while wiping the dry blood from his nose onto his sleeve.

I nodded my head.

"All right, let's go to Starbucks."

I looked at the coffee shop across the street, wondering why we just couldn't go there.

"But there's a coffee shop over there," I pointed out.

"I know, but Steve works there. Unless you don't care?" He still sounded like he was mad, but the anger was disappearing.

"That's alright, Tre. Actually... I just want to go to bed," I said as I started to walk the direction to the house.

Tre grabbed my wrist which made me stop then turn to him; "I'll walk you," he insisted.

"That's all right. Besides, you have to finish your show," I told him, taking my wrist out of his hand.

"I can't have you walking home alone in the dark with that fucker walking around."

"But what about the show?"

"We'll have another gig there sometime. Right now, you're more important."

I'm more important than a gig?

"Thank you, Tre" I weakly smiled.

Everything that happened went through my mind. It made me think a lot about that night when Stephie died. I tried my best to stop thinking about it. I didn't want Tre to ask about it if I started crying. I couldn't have anybody know what happened to me after that night...

"Are you going to bed now?" Tre asked you as you walked out of the washroom that was connected to your room.

You looked over at him; he was only wearing his boxers. The sight made you shiver a little
when you saw him. His body looks so... good, you thought to yourself.

You quickly shook your head to get your mind back together.

"I don't know yet," you sat on your bed and looked down at your pajama bottoms, picking at them.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yea, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Because I know what happened to you tonight really sucked... if that's a good way to put it," he smiled a little, trying to make you feel better.

"No, it doesn't really have to do with that. I'm just thinking of something," you told him, still not looking up from your bottoms.

You felt the bed sink in and Tre put his arm around your shoulders which made you tense up a little, but you ignored the fact that there was a topless man on your bed who, was at that point, holding you.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked with a reassuring smile on his face.

You looked up at him; "Just stuff," you said, looking back down.

"That tells me a lot," he said sarcastically.

"Yea, sorry... it's just really hard for me to talk about."

"Will you ever tell me what's always on your mind?"

You looked back up at him, considering his question. You were silent for a moment as you were thinking about it.

"Maybe... but I highly doubt I will," you told him.

Tre started staring at you; his icy blue eyes were looking at your brown eyes. You felt so relaxed, and that awkward feeling of having him around you disappeared suddenly as if you felt protected by him.

The phone rang, causing you and Tre to both jump a little since it was unexpected.

"I'll get that," he said as he got off the bed and walked over to the phone, "Hello?" he mumbled into the receiver, "Alright, I'll ask," Tre turned to look at you, as he did, you fell on your back on the bed.

"Billie wants to know if you're feeling okay?" Tre asked you.

You gave him thumbs up, explaining that you were fine.

"Shes fine... I got to go, all right? Bye," he hung up the phone.

"I'm going to go to sleep now," you told him as you got under the covers.

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning," he smiled and then went over to his bed, "Oh, by the way, tomorrow morning we have to go back to school shopping."

Your head sprinted up from the pillow with your eyes wide open. Why back to school shopping so early?

"Why?" you asked anxiously.

Tre got under the covers, "Oh shit, I forgot to mention; school starts early for us. We go on Monday."

"But that's not fair!" you whined, "Monday's the day after tomorrow."

"Sorry... It's the damn schools fault. We should burn the school down, then take the insurance to buy a boat," he joked, sounding so serious.

"Tre, what that hell?" you laughed.

He smiled, "Hey, there's the laugh I love to hear."

You continued to laugh.

"I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Thanks, Tre," you smiled, "Oh, and thanks for kicking that guys ass for me."

"No problem," he said, smiling at you, "It must have been a crappy day for you today."

You shrugged, "I've had worse days," you weakly smiled, picking up your journal off your night table and starting to write the date in it.

"Whatch-ya writing?" Tre asked, pointing to your journal in your hands.

"Just something in my journal," you said as you put it in your bag.

"Oh, I see, you don't want Tre to read it," he smirked.

"Well, it is private."

"Do you have juicy stuff in it?"

"A lot," you smiled, making him smile even more.

"Do you have thing's about me in there?"

You nodded.

He smiled bigger, "What did you write about me?"

You walked over to his bed and got in it.

"How much I want you, and how much you make me horny," you smirked at him as you rubbed his chest.

He smiled bigger and put his arm around you, "Really? Maybe we can do something about that," he said, getting even more excited.

You laughed, "Tre, I'm kidding."

You laughed even more as you saw his smile fade away.

"You're mean," he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Sorry, Tre, but I couldn't resist teasing you," you told him as a smile went across his face, which creeped you out; "You're kind of creeping me out," you smiled.

Tre jumped at you and pined your arms down on his bed; he started tickling you.

You laughed your ass off while he was doing it, "Tre, stop!" you shouted in between laughs.

"NEVER!" he shouted as loud as he could.

"SHUT UP!" someone yelled from the other room; it sounded like Stan.

Tre stopped because he didn't want to get into trouble.

"I'm going back to my bed," you said, getting up to go back to your own bed.

"Aw!" Tre pouted.

"Sorry," you laughed.

"But Ivy, I'm horny," he whined.

You raised an eyebrow, "Sorry, Tre, can't help you there," you laughed a little.

"Oh, but, you can," he got back under his covers, "Can you talk dirty to me?" he wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"Tre, please shut up," you giggled, "Now, I'm tired, so goodnight."

You turned off your lamp and laid your head on your pillow, "Goodnight, Tre."

You heard him groan a little; probably because he was 'horny' and didn't want to go to bed.

"Goodnight," he mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments / subscribe

Banners (Ill love you forever) in messages!

Thankies.

Love Tami Wright-Cool