Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Mixed Feelings

Image

"What classes do you have?" Tre asked as he noticed that you had your schedule in your hand. You looked up at him, noticing that incredible smile that was going ear-to-ear.

You looked down at your schedule; "Um... spare first period; English second; Com Tech third; lunch forth; and Science/Gym fifth."

"I have lunch and science/gym with you," he grinned happily.

"Isn't Gym separate for boys and girls?" you snickered at the image of Tre in an all girls gym class.

"Yes, but I'm very girlish," he smirked which made you laugh.

"Sure, whatever you say, Miss. Tre Cool."

"You got that right," he grinned more. "So, um... I don't think Billie and Mike are here- they never show up on the first day. So... I was wandering if you'd like to have lunch just the two of..."

"Hey, Tre," that girl that Tre broke up with that was at the mall came up to Tre and grabbed his arm; "Who's this?" she looked at you like you were a disgusting bag of dog crap that was left burning on a door step.

"Hey... This is my friend, Ivy," he said nervously.

You could tell he didn't feel comfortable to be around her.

"Oh I see," she said bitterly, "Tre, let's have lunch together, baby. Than we can talk, and maybe, get things back to how they use and should be."

You felt like punching her, but of course Tre wasn't falling for it... Or was he? But he was asking you to go out for lunch with him. He couldn't just ditch you for a skank like her.

"Uh..." he started. It was so obvious that he didn't want to go out with her.

"Great! We'll go to the mall, and you can buy me stuff. Pick me up at my locker right after the bell goes." With that, she left.

Tre looked a little embarrassed that you had to see that. He looked down at the ground, as did you.

"I guess you'll be having lunch with her?" you said sadly.

You looked up at Tre; he nodded.

"We can have lunch tomorrow?" you weakly smiled at him; he smiled too.

"I have a plan," he smirked.

Right when he was about to tell you, he had to go to class because the bell rang.

You were wandering the hallways of the school, trying to get use to where all your classes were.

You were walking down a hall on the second floor. You weren't playing attention where you were walking, because you saw that girl that wanted Tre. She was all over some dude in the hall.

You heard her ask the guy she was kissing if he would boost up her grade. You felt like puking. It was so disgusting that a teacher was making out with a student.

You began walking down another hall. It looked like all the other halls.

Still an hour to go before first period ended; this was going to take forever.

As you walked down that hallway, you felt sick of thinking about Tre going out on that lunch date with that girl...

Tre knows better than to start dating a whore who makes out with everyone and everything. She's a whore. Besides, Tre already broke up with her once, and I doubt he wants to go out with a girl who'll cheat on him and makes him buy her stuff.

She probably doesn't even like his jokes. He's so funny and cute, and one hell of a drummer. He looks so good topless- No, I don't like Tre. I just think he's a really good looking guy that anybody would be lucky...

Kerplunk!

Great, I bumped into someone.


You got up from the floor and looked at the person you bumped into; she had black hair with red streaks, skinny, and blue eyes... her eyes looked similar to Tres.

"I'm sorry," you said as you helped her up. "I guess I kind of got lost in thought," you laughed nervously.

"It's okay; I do that too sometimes," she giggled. "I'm Candice by the way."

"I'm Ivy."

"Ivy... as in Tre's friend?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yea. I'm guessing you know him too..."

The both of you started walking down the hallway together.

"Since grade one."

You gasped, "You poor thing."

She laughed, "it's not that bad. Over the years we've become great friends."

"I've known him since I was like three," you giggled a little.

"I know... he use to talk about you a lot," she smiled.

"Wow, really?" you were stunned because Tre use to hate you with a passion.

"Yea. I heard from Adie that you were going to hang out with us."

"Oh yea... I met her yesterday," you told her as you embraced from the events that took place yesterday. You smiled as you remembered Tre in a dress.

"Don't you have class right now?" she asked; her voice knocked you back into reality.

"No, I have a spare... Where are you suppose to be?"

"English... That's why we're walking to the English department. I forgot to mention that you're walking me back to class," she smirked slightly.

"Right," you smiled, "Out of curiosity, do you know the name of that slut who use to date Tre?"

"Ew, Lizzy Gilroy?" she looked disgusted, "She only likes Tre because she thinks he's going to be rich one day. She's just a groupie, and Tre knows it. But I know Tre; he wont say no to the sex."

That didn't make you feel much better.

"This is my class. If you want, you, me, and Adrienne can have lunch together."

"Maybe... I might have plans with Tre, but I highly doubt I do. So alright," you weakly smiled.

"Kay. We'll be in the cafe."

With that, she went into her class.

At least I've made a new friend.

****

Classes went by fast; it was finally lunchtime.

You were walking down the hall to the cafe.

While walking, you noticed Tre and Lizzy holding hands.

Guess they're back together...

However, while passing, Tre gave you a 'please forgive me' look. You smiled at him, sort of telling him that you were not mad. Lizzy hadn't noticed that he was staring at you, or vise versa.

You walked into the cafe. There were tons of people sitting and eating. It was hard to spot Adrienne and Candice with the massive crowd of people.

It wasn't until you saw Candice's arm in the air that you walked over.

"Hey," you sat down across from them.

"What's up?" Adrienne asked.

You groaned a little and rolled your eyes.

"I'm guessing today sucks," Candice nodded.

"I think Tre's going out with that Lizzy slut," you sighed.

"It's okay; they'll break up within the next forty-two hours," Adrienne snickered.

"Why do you care so much?" Candice asked.

You tried to find the right words. Why did I care so much? I mean, I don't actually think I'm falling for him. Yesterday was just a different day; I felt something new for him, but it wasn't anything big...

"Earth to Ivy?" Candice waved her hand at you.

"Oh, um, no reason," you said as you got out of your trance for the third time that day.

You began looking around the cafe. That's when you saw Tre and Lizzy at the corner of the room, gazing into each other's eyes and holding hands. You didn't want to look anymore... It made you sick.

You glanced once more at Tre, it looked like he was mouthing something to you while Lizzy wasn't looking.

"What?" you mouthed to him.

It looked like he was saying 'help.'

You giggled slightly, "I'll be right back," you said to the girls right before getting up and leaving.

You walked up to Tre and cut off something that Lizzy was saying to him; "Tre, will you be a doll and help me with my homework?" you smirked.

You thought if you flirted with him, Lizzy would keep away from him.

"Oh, um, Ivy, I'm kind of having a lunch date, but if it's that important..." he said, trying to keep a straight face during the act.

"It's really important;" you could tell Tre was trying his very best not to laugh.

"Well, if it's important then I guess I should," he smiled, "Sorry, Lizzy."

With that, the both of you walked back to the table.

Lizzy was muttering something as the both of you left.

"Thank you so much; you're my hero," he smiled and then put you in a bone-breaking hug.
"
You're welcome, Tre, but I can't breathe," you said, trying to get breath into your lungs.

"Oh sorry," he smiled as he let go of you, "I owe you one."

"Of course you do," you smirked at him.

"Hey Tre," Adrienne and Candice both said.

"Hey girls," he smiled.

"Yo, Tre!" some guy at the end of the cafe yelled to him. Tre turned to look at him; "Party at my house tomorrow night. Bring people!"

"Awesome!" Tre shouted back. He turned to look at you, "You want to come with me?"

"Sure," you nodded.

"All right, but if we both get drunk and I go down on you, it's not my fault," he laughed.

You laughed as well, "deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments / subscribe

banners in messages, please??

Love Tami Wright-Cool