Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Coffee and Beer

Image

"Up at five in the morning making coffee; my life can't get any worse than this," you mumbled to yourself as you began to make a cup of coffee for yourself.

It wasn't until you took your first sip that you realized you probably had to pay for it.

"How's the new job?" Tre asked as he came into the coffee shop.

It's true; I have a job.

Uncle Steve made you get this job so you could pay for half of your phone bill. It sucked because you mostly had to work mornings, but he said you'd get use to it. Bullshit. If the early hours weren't bad enough, your pay sucked too.

"Shut up," you mumbled.

Tre came to sit down on a stole at the front counter where you were.

"It's okay; my job sucks even more. I hate delivering pizzas," he said, trying his best to make you feel better.

"I have to wake up at 4:40 in the morning to come here, and you're saying your job sucks more than mine?"

"All right... Fine; I surrender. I'm just happy I don't have to work in this piece of shit of a coffee shop," he smiled; you smiled back.

At least he was trying to make you feel better.

"By the way, what are you doing here so early? School doesn't start for another few hours. Wouldn't you want to sleep right now?" you asked confused.

"Well, yea, but I wanted to be your first costumer," he smiled, "So I'll have an Orange Mocha Frappuccino," he said, sounding a little too cocky for five in the morning.

"What the fuck is an Orange Mocha Frapp- Frapp- Frapp... Fra... WHAT?!" you shouted annoyed and confused.

Tre was laughing his ass off at your attempt to say 'Frappuccino'.

"What?" you asked about his burst out of laughter.

"You sound like a chicken when you try to say that," he laughed even more.

You couldn't help it; you burst out with laughter yourself.

"Shut up," you giggled, "I'll try my best to make... that thing... for you. But don't get spazzy at me if it tastes like shit," you warned him as you tried to hold back your laughter.

You finally accomplished to make it after Tre told you how to put it all together. It took you fifteen minutes to get it right, but Tre seemed to have fun watching you make it and screwing it up.

You handed it to him; "That'll be $2.50," you said, acting very professional.

"You mean I have to pay?" he asked like it was the surprise of his life.

"Well, no shit, Sherlock. Now cough up the money," you said in-between giggles.

"Fine," he sighed as he got the money out of his pocket.

"Shpank you," you smiled.

"Oh please, I need a good one," he teased.

You giggled, and than flipped him off.

He laughed.

After laughing for a bit, Tre spoke again; "Before school do you want to come with me to pick up my car?"

"You have a car?"

"Yea, but it's been in the automobile shop for a while; it needed an oil change."

"Sweet!" you shouted enthused, "I'd go with you, but I get off work a little before second period starts... So I can't," you said with your voice dropping in tone. Than your voice rose again, "But you can give me a ride home after school," the way you said that was sort of flirty.

Tre must had picked up on your flirting, because he grabbed your hands from across the counter and smiled.

"I'll pick you up at your locker then," he said, grinning ear-to-ear.

****

The school day was finally over. Tre picked you up in his car and drove the both of you home.

All day, since you've been home, Tre had been by your side.

The both of you really had become the best of friends. Well, friends that flirt constantly, that is.

It was night out. Tre and you were on your way to the party that Tre invited you to yesterday.

When you arrived, Tre and you separated.

You found Billie and Mike standing at a corner talking about something over the loud music and the other people around you talking.

You walked over.

"Hey guys," you slurred a little.

"Wow. Someone sounds drunk," Mike chuckled.

"You guys suck," you began to laugh randomly.

Billie and Mike stared at you like you were the weirdest thing they've ever seen.

You stopped laughing, "Where's Tre?" you looked around the room.

"I think he's outside," Billie said.

You moaned a little and leaned on the wall.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked, looking at you.

"I wonder how it feels to hump a wall," you giggled at the image, "Walls are cool... How would you like to be humped little wall?" you were looking at the wall, but you heard Billie and Mike trying to hold in there laughter.

"Are you going to hump the wall?" Mike chuckled.

You moaned again, "I would, but walls don't hump back," you said sadly, "I think I really need some human contact," you sighed.

You looked over at Billie and Mike; they had huge grins on their faces.

"Well, if you want, I think I can help with that," Billie said, walking up to you and putting his arms around your waist.

You smiled, "Billie, you have a girlfriend. Be a good boy," you giggled.

He pouted and stepped back.

"I don't have a girlfriend," Mike then took Billie's place, grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments / subscribe

BANNERS, PLEASE!!!

I have the greatest Green Day poster laying in my backyard.
Seriously.
Let me know if you want to see it.

Love Tami Wright-Cool