I See Red!

12:51

it was a sunday afternoon when i heard the phone rang. it was my friend Quinn. Many people think she's a loner and a freak. The truth is she is. "Hey nadia, where are you going today?" she asked.
"i don't know yet, maybe i'll just go to a cd store, wanna come?"
"yeah sure"
"okay, let's meet up in 10 minutes"
"okay, byee".
I hurried up, grabbed my phone, wallet and iPod. It was a little windy so i wore my purple American Apparel hoodie since it's my favourite piece of clothing.

I was walking down on an empty sidewalk and that was when i immediately turned on my iPod and danced to "I Don't Know About You, But I Came To Dance" by Forever The Sickest Kids, which happened to be my favourite band in this day and age.

When i got to the cd store, Quinn was already there wearing her usual Radiohead T-shirt and black skinny jeans along with her black converse. She was browsing through the oldies music that she enjoys and picked up the Beatles' record.

Suddenly, someone bumped into me causing me to fall over, flat-faced on the floor. A red-haired, chubby-faced, adorable looking guy said to me "I'm terribly sorry, are you okay?" as he picked me up. "I'm okay, my nose kinda hurts but i'm totally fine"
"I'm sorry, i'm in a rush, my band is doing an acoustic show this afternoon". His face looked awfully familiar so i asked "do i know you from somewhere?"
"maybe you know me from my band", he responded.
"what's the name of your band?"
"Forever The Sickest kids". My jaws dropped wide open.

Quinn was barely paying attention to the situation since she was too busy listening to the Beatles' cd. She was confused when she saw me and a guy she doesn't know standing face-to-face. "Is there something wrong?" she asked me. "That Is CALEB TURMAN!" i whispered in a not very small volume. He laughed.
"Sorry guys i have to get going, i have soundcheck"
"Okay"
"See you later"
"Yeah, i guess" i replied in a small tone.

I watched him walk to the stage, set up his guitar and doing his usual warm ups. When suddenly the whole band rushed into the store and apologizing to Caleb for being late. I can't resist and eavesdropped their conversation. It seemed like they were late because of an overly-obssesed fan who can't stop complementing them and they had to run away. i giggled.

The sound of the guitar, bass and bongo mixed perfectly. It was the best soundcheck i've ever seen (it was my first time seeing a band does soundcheck). I applaud at the band and they smiled at me so i smiled back.

Meanwhile, Quinn was finished looking through the cds and decided to buy the Beatles' album she'd been listening to. When she was paying, i was looking for The Maine's album, which seems to be out of stock for now.

"Hey, you!" someone shouted. It turned out to be Mr. Turman waving at me. "Come over here, we haven't introduced ourselves properly". I was blushing and pulled Quinn with me to go meet Caleb.
"Hi, my name is Caleb" he said in a sweet voice.
"Why hello, i'm Nadia and this is my friend Quinn".
We were having a small conversation when the door swung open and a very hot and attractive guy barged in the room and everyone went silent. No, not because of how attractive he is, but because he scared the crap out of everybody.

Suddenly, my friend Rain ran towards the guy and asked for his autograph and said "I LOVE YOU!" a kazzillion times until he's tired to say "why thank you, you're very kind". Turned out that attractive looking guy was Rufus Wainwright. I glanced at Quinn and found her jaws hanging opened and drooling over Rufus.
"Your spit is all over your Beatles cd!" I shouted.
"Omg Rufus is so totally hot" and she continued to drool.
Rain saw us and waved happily after she got Rufus to autograph her t-shirt which says "RUFUS WAINWRIGHT IS MY HOMEBOY". She walked to us and found Quinn drooling over Rufus and slapped her. They fought.

When i was looking to the right to have a decent conversation with the band, they left. I was sad. But by far, this had been the best day ever. But i still can't believe these things are all happening in one day. What happens next? The Used will be outside the store? Yeah right...

They were.

I was very confused and logged on my Myspace on my Blackberry to see The Used's tour dates. Unexpectedly, it was true. It said "May 22 2009 7:00P City Market, Kansas City, Missouri. I was mad at myself for not knowing this. I hurried up and open twitterberry and saw Jepha's tweet to see the password. The password was "I love space monkeys". I ran to Jepha and said the password. He was very surprised because it seemed that he posted that tweet just a few minutes ago. I smiled.

After i got the free shirt, i heard a voice saying "hey jepha, let's get some foodage". That must be Quinn(the real quinn) i thought to myself. It was. I panicked and went into the store finding Quinn still fighting with rain over Rufus. I screamed "QUINN IS OUTSIDE OF THE STORE WITH JEPHA TO GET SOME FOODAGE". Quinn looked blank when i screamed, she was speechless. Quinn her true love, her baldy cute looking guy is outside the store. She fainted.

to be continued....
♠ ♠ ♠
title by the strokes cause the story started around that time.
sorry for grammar mistakes if there are any.