I See Red!

Coffee Break

Caleb had to go do some warm-ups before the show because it will start in around 20 minutes. He apologized and went out of the store. I smiled along the way to the cd store. Quinn was walking to the cd store as well and saw me smiled and said "Someone's happy :)" in a mocking voice.
"Yeah, i actually am. What about you and your baldy looking cute true love?"
"We had fun, played some games, i lost. He totally beat my ass off in Rockband"
"Poor you". We continued to smile as we were walking into the cd store.

While waiting for ftsk to play their acoustic session, a crowd of fangirls with cameras barged into the store like wild animals and shouting "I LOVE YOU CALEB!" "I LOVE YOU KYLE!" "I LOVE YOU JONATHAN" and so on.

I realized my other friends were gone but i know they must be having a good time. *wink* *wink* the band kidnapped them.

"HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" jonathan shouted to the crowd. Flashes were everywhere and i do not want to know how that feels. Having flashes hurt your eyes every second, i guess they're used to it.

I stared at Caleb the whole entire time. He saw me when he was performing "Coffee Break" and smiled while singing. "Nad, why are your cheeks as red as tomatoes?" Quinny (changed your name cause it will confuse people) asked me. "Caleb" i replied to her and she understood completely. "You should go hang out with him after this and i'll go find Quinn somewhere"
"Okay quinny".

After the show was done, i waited for Caleb doing his usual signings and hanging out with fans.
"Hey Caleb, that was a great show" I complemented him.
"You think so?"
"Yeah i really think so. But i don't get why you had to say "This is the crappiest song i've ever played" in Coffee Break, it's a nice and soothing song, it's not crap"
"A lot of people have said that to me before actually" He laughed.
"Well, you should be proud that you have made it because without it, you'll be nowhere by now" i strongly said my opinion straight to him. "That's actually VERY true" and without a word he hugged me. "Thank you for giving me your opinion, it meant a lot to me, seriously", i blushed as he was saying that to me.

"Hey you wanna grab some starbucks or something?" He asked me.
"Yeah sure, that'll be great".
We were walking down the street and the sky was getting darker. We hurried up to the nearest starbucks and placed in our orders. We took the seats next to the window and talked about music.

He suddenly said "I miss home".
"Awww don't get sad, they miss you too"
"Yeah... i'm glad you're here cause i feel lonely these days."
"Well, i'm here but i am surprised that i'm here with you"
"Frankly, it seems unbelievable but you can't deny reality."
"I mean, this afternoon, me and Quinny were just planning to go to a cd store and hang out but i ended up to going to starbucks with caleb turman."
"Yeah, i would freak out if that happened to me, too." and we both laughed.

Things were going well until i saw the clock on the wall that said 9.15. I flipped out because i have a curfew. Caleb saw me panicking and asked "Is there something wrong?" Caleb asked me.
"My mom would explode in anger! it's 9.15 and i was suppose to go home 45 minutes ago!" in a panicked voice.
"Okay, you better hurry up." We walked outside. "It's dark, you want me to walk you home?" he offered me.
"Are you sure? I mean, aren't the guys looking for you or something?"
"Nah, it's only 9.15, the party haven't start yet"
"Okay." Inside I was unbelievably happy.
We walked home and finished up our conversation earlier in Starbucks. We were getting near my house and i started to think of what i will say as soon as we get there. Nothing came up. I guess i'll act stupid again in front of him.

"I had fun today" he said.
"Me too. I wasn't expecting it though but i'm glad today happened"
"Yeah, you really helped me today. I'd be bored to death"
"Haha". The only words i could think of to say.

Sudden silence occurred again and he kept rolling and mine were as well. "Hey do you have AIM or something?" He asked shyly.
"Yeah, I do. Why?"
"Let's video chat as soon as i get to the bus"
"Okay. Sorry but I have to go, Bye Caleb". There, i saw him waving goodbye to me. I shut the door of my house.

I was lucky enough my mom didn't see me going into the house and into my room. I felt so relieved cause i didn't want her to go mad at me after a joyful day. I immediately sent him a comment on his myspace saying "Hi." cause i figured he'd recognize me by my picture.

I changed into my pjs and wait until he responded. He said "Hey Nadia, wanna video chat now? you didn't get into trouble did you? If you did, I'm so sorry. Btw, here's my AIM calebmturman. hope to see ya again soon :) love caleb". I tried to comment him on myspace on a daily basis before but he never replied back. I was extremely pleased and logged on my AIM immediately and added him as a friend. Turned out, he was already on, waiting for me.

He sent me an invite to video chat and I accepted. It was an awkward start, he started off by saying "Hello" to telling stories from when we were both little. We stayed up all night video chatting until we both fell asleep in front of the camera. My computer batteries didn't stay too long and it shut down by morning. It was a magical night.

to be continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
title by FTSK.
this chapter and the title fits so much hahahahah