I See Red!

Sunrise Goodbyes

We soon arrived at the amusement park and we instantly agreed to ride the roller coaster. The amusement park wasn't very crowded so we hopped on the first seat of the roller coaster and waited until the ride starts.
"I'm so scared" i said shyly. "I've never rode a roller coaster before" admitting to Caleb.
"That's okay. We're in this together" he said in a charming voice.

"Make sure you fasten your seat-belts and keep your hands inside the ride" the voice said and the ride began.

I felt nauseous when i saw the double loops and Caleb saw my face that showed how terrified and ill i was. Kindly he said "Hold on" and he held my hand, i felt a lot better when he did that. I closed my eyes and i held Caleb's hand tighter as we were going on the loops.

The ride was over. I got off the ride and i apologized to caleb for squeezing his hands too tight. He said that it's okay because he was the one who held my hand. I felt embarrassed so without thinking i said "Well thank you for making me feel better cause i didn't do very well up there".
"Yeah you didn't. I thought you were going to puke so i held your hand to comfort you"
My face turned redder when he said that.

"RUFUS! LET'S GO ON THE ROLLER COASTER!!!!". i thought that voice sounded familiar and i found rain dragging rufus to the roller coaster. Weirdly, all of my friends went into the amusement park with the guy they like. I could hear quinny saying "QUINN! QUINN! ROLLER COASTER!" and quinn replied "HELL YEAH!". Nadya and Julian didn't look as excited as everybody else but i saw them walking to the roller coaster as well. Above all that, i saw Allysha and Thomas just having a chat and walking around. Frank and Claudia joined the roller coaster as well.

"Caleb look! They're going on the loops, i hope none of them vomit".
"Haha, that'll be funny though"
"Yeah".
The roller coaster was going through the loops and that was when i saw rain just throwing up in the air and Quinn had vomit all over his face. All of them laughed. Somehow, the vomit was shaped like the loops of the roller coaster track. Caleb and I started laughing very hard until i couldn't breath.

Caleb saw a stand which had a red teddy bear and he rushed to the stand and payed for the game. He won and gave the red teddy bear to me. He said that he loves red gummy bears and that the teddy bear looked like one. I smiled happily when he gave it to me, i thought it was really sweet of him.

It didn't feel like hours but it was currently 6.00 pm. I screamed "GUYS WE HAVE TO GET GOING! SHOW STARTS AT 7!". I could tell the other guys lost track of time and freaked out because they didn't want to be late. We all walked to the venue except for quinn because he had puke all over his shirt. A few people were there and they were busy making signs and texting/calling.

All of us went backstage and each of us were doing our own things. Caleb and I were laying on the grass and looked at the beautiful stars that night.
"The stars were never this much" he said and he looked astonished.
"Well that's a good sign. My mom said that if there are many stars, that means it's not going to rain tonight"
"I never knew that. But that's good news"
I closed my eyes and flash-backed from what has happened yesterday and today. These memories will be kept forever.

Caleb sat up and said "I'm going to miss this". I sat up and gave him a big teddy bear hug because it seemed like he needed one that moment.
"Don't get too sad. You'll come here again someday and promise me you will".
"Of course. But that's going to be a long time. Maybe a few months from now."
"That's not bad. We can still chat right?"
"YES!" he said merrily and we continued to hug.

The show started and ftsk was the first band to perform. Loads of people showed up. I really hate the fact that time flies, i just wish the moment would never last but i saw it coming.

Caleb sounded amazing and i could tell he was in the mood to play a show, just like in any other shows. When the show was over, we all made a campfire and tole each other stories and roasted marshmallows.

Caleb sat next to me, just smiling sweetly. Quinn sat next to quinny, and they were laughing at the joke jonathan made. Rufus sat next to rain, i could hear them talking.
"baby" rufus said to rain, rain looked at rufus in shock and asked, "did you just call me baby?"
"baby you turn me straight" he said.
Allysha sat next to Thomas who was showing the music he had been doing for a couple of months. Julian sat next to Nadya, they were talking about a band i didn't know. Frank sat next to Claudia and they were just enjoying the moment.

The next day....

It was a gloomy morning and i felt sad. I peeked outside my window and saw caleb out in the open field having an early morning smoke. That very moment, i changed my top and went straight outside walking like an angry mother to caleb. "Hey...i didn't know you get up this early" Caleb said to me, he saw my angry face and realized that i didn't like him smoking so he putted it off. "Look, i know smoking is bad but it feels good and i really am trying to quit but it's so hard" he explained to me, but i kept staring at him and without any thoughts i hugged him and said "i'm going to miss you" and went back inside the house. I looked back and saw his sad face.

It was 8.30 A.M. and school starts in half and hour so I changed to some fresh clothes, grabbed my school bag and left the house. I listened to my iPod on the way to school. I saw the cd store and had a flash back, and i reminisced the amazing moments i had from the days before.

I saw all the buses left except ftsk's. I tried to ignore it and walked pass the parking lot looking down on my feet. I can't help but to glance at the bus and i saw caleb looking at me and waved goodbye at me, i waved back and he smiled in a "i hope you have a nice day" kind of smile. I stopped walking and watched the bus went out of the parking lot. I was going to chase the bus like in the movies but I guess i'll look like an idiot doing that. My last thought was: I wish someone flooded the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
sad sad ending :(
well..hope you like it, folks!