Falling in Love Is Not That Easy

Chapter 4-You guys are major jerk wads.

The next morning,, I woke up to loud music coming from downstairs. I stood up and the memories from last night flooded my mind. I blushed a little thinking about Dougie trying to kiss me. Oh. My. Gawd. I turned Dougie down. I’m such an idiot! I walked down stairs to see Danny and Dougie on the couch watching T.V., which was music videos. I looked at the T.V. then at them. Danny looked at me and waved. I waved back.
“You guys are major jerk wads.” I said while walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.
“What? Why?” I heard Danny’s voice from in the living room.
I just continued brushing my teeth. After I was done, I rinsed my mouth and walked into the living room and sigh.
“Because you woke me up.” I told them, crossing my arms.
I sat down in between them and huffed.
“Oh, you’ve done it now.” Dougie whispered in my ear, which gave me goose bumps.
Then, I felt his arms around my waist, then Danny’s arms. I started getting scared. Then, they tickled me. I tried keeping my laughter in, but Dougie’s hand hit my tickle spot. I let out my laughter as I fell to the ground, which the two guys thought was hilarious. Then, they too fell on the ground next to me. Our laughing soon stopped and we were just laying there looking at the ceiling. Soon, I felt Dougie’s hand in mine. Which I was okay with. I looked at him, and smiled. He smiled back. Then, Harry came through the door. I jumped up and ran to Harry. I was worried sick. I jumped and hugged him tight.
“Don’t do that ever again, you had me worried.” I said to him as he set me down.
“I promise.” He said smiling down at me.
Dougie and Danny were now back on the couch watching music videos.
“I wanna go to the park.” I said out of no where.
“I’ll go with you.” Dougie said standing and strolling over to me.
“But, I’m going to change first.” I informed him.
I went into my room and changed into a more suitable outfit. I soon returned to find Dougie waiting at the door.
“Come on, let’s roll.” I said, grabbing his hand and going out the door.
At the park, Dougie and I had a lot of fun. As we where getting bored, the sun was setting. I sat down on one of the swings with Dougie next to me.
“Dougie, I’m sorry.” I whispered.
“What? You’ve done nothing to me.” He was puzzled.
I sighed, “I turned you down last night-err-this morning. And I realized, that I shouldn’t have.”
I looked at him. He was looking at the setting sun, and smiled. He stood and grabbed my hand. He ran up the hill that was to the right of the swings while dragging me along. He stopped right at the top and stood me in front of him. He looked down at me and one hand went around my neck. I smiled up at him. He had the best, cutest smile ever. Then, it happened, Dougie Poynter and I, Maddy Judd, shared our first kiss. He pulled away with a smile.
“Would you like to come on a date with me tonight?” Dougie asked, grabbing my hand and walking towards the house.
I giggled, “Of course!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope ya liked it.

:] Enjoy!

Julia<3333