Falling in Love Is Not That Easy

Chapter 7-Dougie help me!

One day, Dougie and I were walking down the street, when someone yelled my name and tackled me in a hug.
“Oh my gosh, Maddy, I miss you!” I heard a familiar voice say loudly in my ear.
“Oh my gosh, Peyton! I miss you too!” I yelled to my best guy friend.
Dougie was just standing there confused and was there a little jealousy?
“Oh, I forgot, Peyton, this is my boyfriend, Dougie. Dougie, this is my best friend, Peyton.” I introduced them.
“Hey there!” Peyton said happily, “Oh my gosh! Grace and Ben are gonna be so happy to see you!”
My heart fell into my stomach.
“B-Ben?” I stuttered.
“Mhmm!” He nodded.
“I’m sorry, Peyton, but I gotta go.” I said shakily.
I walked as fast as I could. Dougie had to run to keep up. Dougie finally caught my arm, and stopped me.
“Hey, what was that about?” He asked.
I looked up at him. My eyes were releasing tears now.
“Ben was the one who rapped me.” I whispered.
His face turned white. He hugged me tight.
“I’m not letting anything happen to you. You’re safe with me, Danny, Tom, or Harry. You know that.” He was shaken up too.
Dougie rushed me home and told me to go lay down. I laid on my bed, not bothering to change. I could hear Harry yelling down stairs. I knew he was upset. Dougie came up stairs to my room and sat next to me. I sat up and hugged him. I was scared. What if Ben rapped me again? Then, my phone started to ring. I released Dougie and looked at the caller ID. I said that it was ‘Private Number’.
I answered the phone confused, “Hello?”
“Hello, Maddy.” The voice was familiar, and it was the last voice I wanted to hear.
“B-Ben? How did you get my number?” I asked more scared.
“That’s of no importance,” He breathed into the phone.
Dougie took phone and put it on speaker phone.
“I want to see you Maddy,” He said like he was some kind of freak, “I want to touch you again, feel you again, kiss you again.”
Dougie got stiff.
“Well, that’s too bad. Leave me the hell alone.” I hissed into phone, then hung up.
I broke down crying into Dougie’s chest. Ben always made me feel uncomfortable. Dougie left for a second so I could change. As I was taking off my shirt, I couldn’t help but feel someone watching me. I finished changing and called Dougie back in. My phone starting ringing again. I looked at Dougie. He grabbed my phone and hit the mute button. I took my phone and turned it off.
“I just I should be going home.” Dougie whispered, getting up to leave.
My eyes got wide. I grabbed his arm.
“Please, don’t go. Don’t leave me alone.” I begged.
He sat back down and touched my cheek.
“Do you really want me to stay?” He asked.
I bit my lip and nodded. I looked outside the window then pulled Dougie’s head closer to mine.
“I can’t help but feel watched.” I whispered.
He sat still for a second , “I’ll stay.”
I smiled at him, “Thank you.”
I got in the bed waiting for Dougie to lay down next to me. He took of his shoes and came around to the other side of the bed. His arm snaked around me.
“Try and get some sleep.” He said in my ear.
“I’ll try.” I replied letting my head fall near his.
Dougie leaned in and kissed my lips with passion. I kissed back. I had to pull away to get air.
“Night.” I said, letting my eyes drop.
That night, I had a nightmare. I sprung up fast, breathing hard and fast. There was sweat all over my body. Then, something caught my eye in the corner. I looked closer, and I saw a face.
“I’ve miss you, Maddy.” The voice called, showing it’s face.
I froze up. I looked down at Dougie. He was fast asleep.
“Go away Ben. My boyfriend is right here. And my brother, Harry, is right in the other room.” I growled.
He laughed, “No one can save you now.”
He launched himself at me. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Dougie’s body sat up confused.
“Dougie help me!” I yelled.
Ben had picked me up, heading for the window.
“Let her go!” Dougie yelled, running after us.
But he was too late. Ben had already threw me in the back of a white van, and gotten in the driver’s seat, and took off. I looked at Dougie through the window. He fell to his knees and put his head in his hands.
“Ben! Stop this van! Please! I can’t leave him like that!” I yelled crying my eyes out.
“You can’t, but I can.” I heard him say.
“You bastard.!” I screamed.
He stopped the van and turned in the seat. He came towards me, then knocked me out.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O Gasp!

:]Enjoy!

Julia<3333