Status: short story

Adopted by Ray Toro

Chapter 3

"Is she gonna be okay?" Ray asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah she will be fine, she's just a big fan of yours." Ray bent over and picked her up in his arms bridal style. He took her to my room and laid her on my bed. I was laughing the whole way because if she were awake she would be freaking out.

"Guys what’s going on?" Bob asked coming in my bedroom with a package of chips in his hands.

"Oh my friend Leana just got here and Ray made her pass out." I joked.

"Hey! It was not my fault!" He exclaimed.

"I know I just wanted to see you flip out." Bob and I both laughed whilst Ray glared at
us.

"She is kind of cute though." Ray said looking down at her.

"Ugh that's disgusting Ray."

"What?"

"Don't try to hit on my friends."

"I'm not and I won't ever that would be illegal stupid."

"I know that was my point."

"But what if Bob said you were cute." Ray said. I could feel my cheeks getting hot and at that moment I knew I was blushing.

"Well, I would be flattered but Bob wouldn't do that because he's too much of a gentleman." Bob's cheeks flushed red and I smiled at him.

"Oh and I'm not?" Ray asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"No and now you guys can go. I'm going to try and get her to wake up." I said shooing them out of my room.

"Ok come on Ray." Bob said walking out the door with Ray in tow.

"Leana wake up." I said.

"Oh Ava I had a dream that I you were adopted by Ray and- where are we?" She said with wide eyes. For a minute I think she was scared that we had been kidnapped by some rich people or something.

"We're in MCR's house and I was adopted by Ray Toro. Your dream wasn’t a dream." I explained.

"What? Oh yeah I remember now I passed out when I seen Ray. He is so hot." She said going off into a dreamy state. Yuck, I don’t know what she sees in him, I guess he’s just not my type. I like blonde drummers hehe.

"Yeah now lets meet all of them shall we." I said grabbing her hand and taking her down to the living room . "Guys get down here I want you to meet somebody." I yelled. One by one all the guys came down the stairs. Leana looked stunned as Ray came down the stairs. "Okay Leana of course you know their names so there’s no need for me to say them but guys this is Leana."

"Hi." She said. They replied with either 'hi' or 'hey'.

"Oh that reminds me Ava we need to talk to you and Leana too". Ray said. We all sat down in the living room either on a couch or recliner or the floor. "Okay well this summer we're going on warped tour so you guys have to come too so Leana since you might be a little late going home I need you to call your parents and see if it's okay with them." Ray continued.

When he said the word parents it sent a ton of memories flying through my head but I tried to keep myself under control. It’s weird how many emotions someone can feel just by hearing a word that brings up something that happened in the past. But moving on with life.

"I'm fine with that." She said. This will be interesting, we are going to be living on a bus for three months with the amazingly famous My Chemical Romance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter.
Hope you like it.
Comments are always appreciated.
xoxo
Hannah