Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Lor's POV

I was barely conscious when my agent woke me, getting ready in a zombie-like state. My kitten, however, was hyper as always, having slept the entire day before. Lucky bastard. Sometimes I wished I could live one day in the kitten’s paws, just so I didn’t have to do anything. Wasn’t too fond of the ass licking though.

I started to wake up a little on the ride to the restaurant and hurriedly put on the tiny bit of make-up that wouldn’t look completely ridiculous for riding on a plane all day. I dragged a comb through my dreadfully short hair and after much moaning and complaining about not being awake enough to do it this morning; I took a hair band from my wrist and stuck it up in a stubby, but cute, ponytail. I didn’t worry about my clothes, for they were both cute and travel worthy.

We arrived in a matter of minutes, considering the lager part of New York wasn’t even awake yet, thank god. I was humming to one of my favorite songs when we stopped and exited the car. There was an ominous presence hanging in the air and I immediately knew it was going to be either a generally stressful day, or something would happen to make it so. I bit my lip, but walked in with my head held high.

They were sitting at a table near the front, probably so they could run out if they were suddenly mauled by rabid fangirls. Bill waved enthusiastically at me while the others laughed and mimicked him. Even if Bill and Tom were twins, and Georg and Gustav weren’t much older than them, Bill still seemed younger. I knew that he didn’t have the same experience as the others, and probably wasn’t as…well…eager. I would have to thank him for that later. ^.^

My agent and I walked over to the table and sat down across from our new found comrades. I know it’s an overused phrase, but it’s true that we simply clicked. Why else would we all be sitting down at a breakfast table after knowing each other for one short day? It amazed me. I’d never dreamed (well…maybe a little. Maybe) that I would befriend international rock stars. Not to mention they were German. GERMAN! This was like, my ultimate fantasy. Well, except for the fact that they were too old for me. Face it, I wasn’t even fifteen yet, and I was delusional enough to even hope that…well anyway.

We giggled and talked for a while before our orders came. Yum I thought as I stared down at my cheese and ham filled croissant sandwich and slice of watermelon. I’d have to remind the Madre to get croissants when I got home. Bill and Tom started throwing french fries at eachother while Georg started catching them in his mouth and Gustav was reading.

“You’re so boring Gusti.”

He shrugged and laughed with them for a while before we had to go. They rode in our car, as was expected, and this time the driver warned us when a sharp turn was coming. This made us laugh, so naturally, we played a few games of ragdoll and usually ended up in a similar position to the last time we were in the same car. It wasn’t nearly as awkward this time, so we all were a bit more carefree and giggly, even if we were tired. My kitten was chewing on Georg’s fingers almost the entire drive to the airport.

“That means ‘I love you’ in demon language.” I said. He just laughed and played with her. It made me fell less guilty about having her stuck in her box for the rest of the day.

“I think I’ll learn to speak demon then.” He replied and laughed.

It was quiet for a moment, each of us pondering what we’d do next.

“I feel bad for you guys,” I said. “You’re stuck on tour for a while yet. I get to go back to my house for a while at least.”

Tom shrugged. “I miss Germany, but it’s not so bad here. Lots of loose women.”

Bill punched his brother in the arm playfully and our car erupted in new laughter. We arrived at the Airport then. I was reluctant to leave, they were all great guys and it was nice to meet someone new who wasn’t a disturbed adult who thought I worshipped Satan or something. Those were actually really fun moments. ^.^

Bill and I tackled eachother for goodbyes and acted and melodramatic as possible before Tom stole me away. I pouted at him but couldn’t keep the expression and laughed. We hugged and broke apart. Georg and Gustav were the same, just normal hugs and goodbyes. I didn’t want to leave, but I’d get to see them in a day or two anyway, even if they wouldn’t see me.

We all walked together towards the absurdly long security lines and departed. My flight was scheduled to leave in about three hours, and considering how long the lines were, it would take just about that long to get through them. I smiled to myself when I thought of Tom going through the metal detectors. I bet he’d love them. ^.^
♠ ♠ ♠
^.^

Sorry Rae-chan, but I just lost the game. ^.^ I hope you don't kill me.

And as always, rate and comment if you love me.