Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Lor's POV

I stared at my computer screen, re-reading the same words over and over again until I almost had them memorized. They weren't very satisfying, but for the life of my I couldn't figure out how to fix them. I liked the idea, and I knew where I was going, but I didn't know how to get there. I hated these times, they got me behind schedual. Not that I really had a schedual, just that I liked to finnish things quickly.

The sky outside was bright but overcast, giving everything a dull an boring appearance. It had been ectremely rainy these past few days, and even if I liked the rain, I did not like the wet portion of it. Crazy, huh?

I put my computer down and stared into the flames of the fireplace. All three of my lovely cats were spawled out lazily in front of the fireplace, preventing me from getting any closer to the warm.

"Morning." Lexi mumbled groggily. Lexi is my sister. We were born about a year and a half apart, and until we were six years old, we looked like twins. Our hair was the same color, the same lengthand we were the same height. If anyone spoke to us, though, they would definately not have problems telling us apart. Lexi was always the hero, I was always the sidekick.

It was different now, even if we'd both become famous. Lexi was the actor of the family, partnering with one of my besties, Ashley. I was the author, the disturbing one. I was the one who scared people when she spoke. The one who wore black lace with combat boots, and the one who atleast tried not to crush on rockstars. Tried, but failed.

I picked up the phone and quickly dialed Ashley's number. She was currently between jobs, so she should be free right about now.

"Yeah?"

"Why hello my lovely actor-friend. What art thou doing in a day or two?"

"Nothing, why?"

"I'm going to a Tokio Hotel concert in LA soon and I wondered if you wanted to come. I want Angie to come too." Angie was our other bestie who was currently acting as Ashley's assistant while training part time to be a chef.

"Of course! I'll call Angie now and see if she can come."

"She's not with you?"

"Nope."

"Alright. Wear lots of black, kay?"

"Must you tell me?"

"Bye."

The phone went dead and I looked at the screen on my laptop. It had not changed during my short conversation with Ashley. I was about to pick it up when the phone rang again.

I was greeted by a scream.

"Aaaah! Tokio Hotel are you serious! Ahhhh!"

"Angie, breathe. You've been to concerts before. You didn't go this insane when you saw Three Days Grace."

"Three Days Grace isn't filled with german hotness Or guyliner!"

I shrugged. "Well yes, this is indeed correct. But I didn't know you were one for girly men Angie."

"Neither Georg nor Gustav are girly men."

"Gusti actually."

"Gusti? Is that like some kind of pet name or something?" There was a pause for a moment and I swear my ears started bleeding. "YOU MET THEM?!?"

Shit. "Yeah."

"I totally forgot they were in New York the same time you were! Are they nice?"

"Yeah...just don't flirt with Tom...ever."

"But he's smeeeeeeexy!"

"Resist Angie. Channel that tiny bit of self control you actually possess and resits the smexy."

"Ok fine. What should I wear?"

"Something black and lots of eyeliner."

"Got it. See you there. ^.^"

"Bye Angie."

The phone line wnet dead and I picked up the laptop. 5:45 stared at me frim the screen. Why did time have to move so slowly?

"What time is it?" Lexi asked.

"Almost six."

"That's not bad."

"PM."

"Oh."

"You weren't out partying all night, were you?"

"Here? In hickville? Pfff, no."

"Then hwere were you?"

"Shopping for concert-worthy clothing."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm coming with you silly!"

I shrugged. It's not that I didn't like Lexi, just that she was about as flirty as Tom.

"Is it black?"

"I'm gonna go get it so you can see. ^.^"

For the recored, my preppy, preppy sister dreaaed like Misa Amane, so I honestly could guess what she'd bought. I was right. She came out in a short, plad, schoolgirl-like skirt and a rocker tank top with hight-top converse. To tell you the truth, she didn't look so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so long, but it was really fun. ^.^

Hurray for Death Note references!!!