Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Lor's POV

"I can't believe you're older than all of us now!"

"Yeah yeah. Hurray, I get to die before you do."

I was currently sitting in my room with Ashley on speakerphone and surrounded by presents. I'd convinced my agent not to throw me a big party, so we ended up having it here in hickville. Most of my friends were out of town on various buisiness, so it was mostly just my family here with my agent and a few other people.

Most everyone had gone home by now, so I was free to pretty much do whatever I felt like.

"So are you excited yet?"

I scoffed. "I'm only the biggest fangirl on earth, Ash."

"But you met Them! It'll be like a huge reunion or something!"

"You realize we only have tickets, not backstage passes or anything, right?"

"Don't ruin my fantasy."

"I'mm just being realistic."

"Yeah, and boring!" Lossen up a little Lor!"

I chuckled. Deja vu.

"The last time someone told me to loosen up I was sandwhiched between two guys in a car."

"Which was awesome, mind you."

I'd rather it was you. You're used to the fucking paparazzi following you around like a sick puppy."

"That's a lovely idea. Let's make those things happen."

I rolled my eyes. "Then YOU can be the one who runs backstage and tackle german rockstars. "

"I can't do that!" she shouted. "They'll pput me back in the luny bin!"

I laughed. Ever since she's done a movie where she was stuck in the crazy house we always joked about taking her back there. She played a haunted teenager who was thought to be a paranoid skitsephrenic (or however the hell you spell that) and tossed into an assylum. It helped that the director was a psyco too. ^.^

"So when are you slying down?"

"Late tonight. I already packed and everything, I just want to stay home as long as possible, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. Hey, the concert's only like a half hour away from Disneyland, want to go there after?"

"Of course!" I shouted back at her. How could she ask such a thing?!?

"Awesome. See you then crazy lady."

"See ya."

I sighed and plopped down on my bed, presents falling off as I did so.

At least I'll have something to wear. I thought and stared at the new clothes now strewn across my floor. Even if my relatives thought I dressedin halloween costumes half the time (granted, I didn't blame them. They were supposed to look like costumes, that's why I wore them.) they shopped well, and usually came with quality stuff. Today's cache included knee-high converse and clothing that had lots and lots of un-needed zippers. ^.^

I glanced out the window. Ever since the movie theater incident I never saw anything but camera flashes outside my window. Today though, it was oddly calm outside. There were only three passed out paparazzi guys out there. ^.^

I found it odd that paparazzi guys were usually fat, bald, and drunk. I didn't get it at first, but after a while I figured those were the kind of guys that needed the cash for their crappy pictures.

I spent the larger part of the rest of the day on youtube, watching Eddie Izzard and things like that. A vague thought in my mind had me wondering what Bill was doing right now....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry nothing really happened in this chapter, but I really needed to get something up. >.<

Thou hast pleased the god of fanfictions with your comments and subscriptions, but she might need help on the next chapter, so ideas are welcome!