Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Georg's POV

We walked quickly up to our VIP room backstage. Bill and Lor were in the lead, skipping and singing obnoxiously, Gustav and Lor's friend Angie right behind them, probably racing to the pie. Tom, Lor's friend Ashley, sister Lexi, and I were in the back currently laughing our asses off. Lexi and Ashley suddenly looked at eachother.

"Shit."

"Shit indeed. I wonder if she'll notice?"

"Maybe we should call her?"

"Call who?" Tom asked, looking to first one, then the other.

"Lor's agent. We were supposed to get to the car after the concert. She'll think we've been kidnapped or something." Lexi stated.

Tom smiled at her. "Would you like us to kidnap you?"

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Not particularly. Here, Lex you go on ahead with them, I'll make sure Melanie doesn't call the police or something." And with that Ashley ran off in the direction of the exit. Melanie! So finally the mystery of Lor's agent's name was solved. It made sense, she looked like a Melanie.

We arived just a split second before Ashley, who had successfully persuaded Melanie to let the lot of them stay until eleven PM, which gave them about four hours to do whatever. Gustav and Angie were currently having a pie eating contest and nearly started eating Bill when he tried to steal a piece. Lexi and Tom were playing foosball(sp?) and gigling far too much for it not to count as flirting. I flashed Tom 'a look' and he toned it down a bit. This was Lor's younger sister afterall, and if Lor's age was pushing it, Lexi's would push it even farther.

But I couldn't blame them, considering Lor and Bill were doing the same thing, if not worse. At the moment, they were sharing a piece of pie that Lor'd successfully snuk away from the rabid pie eaters. Ashley was sitting on the couch, picking at her nail polish and looking anxious.

She seemed nice, so I challenged her to Rock Band. She smiled at me and accepted, but made me play lead guitar so I wouldn't have an unfair advantage. It didn't matter, we both sucked, with or without advantages.

"This just goes to show: No matter how good of a guitar player you are, it doesn't mean to can play expert on Rock Band." she said and laughed. I laughed with her.

"I wanna play!" Angie called after wipping the pie off her face and clothing.

"I call mic!" Lexi called after her and ran up to snatch the mic away.

"Then I want drums!"

Lor yawned and watched her friend and sister hog the Rock Band equiptment. I motioned for her to take the bass and she accepted after heasitating for a moment. I chuckled. IT was as if our groups had traded places for a moment. It was refreshing.

"Hmmmm....what song do we all know?"

"Oh! Dead on Arival, Dead on Arival!"

"When You Were Young, please please please!"

"How about Dirty Little Secret?"

They agreed and played through the song perfectly. Even if Lexi was getting the points for singing, it didn't stop any of them. They weren't half bad. Tom, Gustav, Bill and I cheered afterwards, chanting for an encore. They laughed and continued with 'Dead on Arival' and then 'When You Were Young.' They'd all switched positions throughout the 'concert' so Lor was now on drums, Lexi was on lead guitar, Angie was on mic and Ashley was on bass.

"Come on, just one more? We haven't heard you sing Angie!" Bill pleaded. Tom would have helped, but he was too busy laughing at his brother for that.

"You haven't heard Lor sing either."

"And you won't. Ever." Lor said and smirked at him.

"Bill pouted. "Pleeeaaase?"

"Nope. The only good singers here are you, Lexi and Angie. Ashley and I are hopeless."

"But Ashley wasn't a chicken."

Lor rolled her eyes. "Bok bok."

The night continued with more Rock Band and pizza and things before the girls had to leave. There was a lot of melo-dramatic goodbyes before they closed the door behind them.

"Jeez Bill, could you be any more obvious?" Tom asked.

"At least I'm not flirting with the younger sister of a friend. Did she mention she was, like, almost 14? That's too fucking young."

"There was only playful flirting going on Bill. I know she's too young, but you seem to be a bit delusional."

Bill rolled his eyes. Gustav had successfully escaped the room. He really didn't want to get in the middle of another Kaulitz battle, and I didn't blame him, but something had to knock some sense into these dumbass twins.

"They're both too young." I said, and I knew they'd heard me. "Fifteen is pushing it Bill, and Tom, just becuase it was playful flirting doesn't mean it was ok. If fifteen is too young, fourteen is off limits."

They didn't answer me but I knew they understood. I sighed and walked to the van outside the concert hall. Why did I have to be the parent?
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise!!! I know I promised Tom's POV soon, but I simply could not be in the same POv as someone who's flirting with my younger sister. I just can't.

But not to worry, I think I'll do Tom's POV next. ^.^ Rate and comment if you love me.