Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Bill's POV

"Please keep your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the ride at all time. *something Aya doesn't know how to say in spanish but she figures it's probably the same thing as the first one*"

"I wonder how your leg could be outside the car without your foot..." I heard Tom say. Lexi gigled, I supose they were seat buddies.

Speaking of seat buddies, Lor was humming something extremely catchy, and I found myself swaying along with her. A chorus of laughter broke out behind us, the loudest coming from Georg and Ashley(though it might have been Angie...). I had just enough time to stick my tongue out at them before we jolted foreward into darkness. Lor was laughing hysterically, and I soon found myself joining her. It was contageous damnit!!!

I felt kind of bad for Lexi, even if she couldn't stop laughing, because she had my surpluss of hair in her face the whole time.

We decided we'd get snacks instead of a full blown lunch, considering we'd gotten here late and wouldn't be able to do much anyway.

"Hey Ashley..." Lor started, sporting a cheshire-like grin.

"What?" she asked suspiciously. There was a short silence.

"THE POPE!!!!" she shouted and dashed away, skillfully dodging a french frie. (NOTE: The author would like me to inform you that 'the pope' is an inside joke that refers to 'the game.' She also hopes her readers will at least rate and comment whilst killing her)

Simultanious cries of "Noooooooooo!", coming from Lexi and Angie, filled the air, along with a bit of confused laughter on our part.

"We'll meet you guys at....wait, Lor, where are we meeting them?" Ashley asked while still grabbing at her surprisingly elusive friend.

"Hmmm.... I don't know. Let's hit some of the higher-energy rides." she suggested. "Splash Mountain, maybe?"

"Count--me--out! Ha!"

Lor'd gone rigid, her eyes laughing. "Cold! C-cold, c-c-c-cooooooolllldddd!!!" she cried, arms not quite reaching the lumps of ice now down her back.

"Ha! That's what you get for making me loose the game!"

"We should go on one of the classics." Angie suggested.

Gustav shrugged. "Lead the way. We've never actualy been here before."

There was a silence, making me realize I'd been staring. I turned to see Lexi and Angie staring at Gustav in utter shock, their eyes wide and mouths slightly agape.

"What..."

"The..."

"Hell...?'

"Well what do you expect? This is our first time in LA, remember?"

"Then the classics it is!!!" Lor shouted.

"Lets head to New Orleans square, we can get Pirates AND Haunted mansion."

Ashlet smirked. "Lor..."

"What?"

"There are eight of us."

Lor raised and eyebrow. "So?"

"Envy and his evil twin?"

Lor caught on, pouting. "But I wanted to be envy."

"Lexi's kinda like your twin."

"Eeeeeew, Lexi? Eeeeeeeew." But she laughed and mimicked Ashley's smirk.

"Sail away where no ball and chain can keep us from the roaring waves, together undevided but forever we'll be free!" They sang in unison. "Set sail away aboard our rig, the moon is full and so are we, seven drunken pirates we're the seven deadly sins!"

Before I knew it, (and I probably wasn't the only one) we were all skipping towards New Orleans Square with our arms linked while Lor and Ashley lead us, singing the entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
a bit shorter than I'd hoped, but anyway...

I've wanted to do the 'Seven deadly sins' bit for a while, I'm glad I fit it in. ^.^