Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Gustav's POV

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die!!!"

"We're not gonna die Bill. We'll be f-fine."

This however, did not stop Bill from staring wide-eyed and engulfed in terror up the steep slope we would soon decend. Quite the contrary to what he was now, he was nothing but calm when he entered the line to Splash Mountain. With something called 'Splash Mountain' he expected it to be some little kiddie ride like Pirates of the Carribean, which was no insult, they were quite entertaining. Even after the first drop he didn't think it'd be so bad, but after the next FREAKIN MILLION and all this talk about a 'laughing place' he wasn't so sure anymore.

Lor coughed. "Bill...you're crushing me." (Bill had been reaching around the seat simply to be holding onto someone)

Bill looked horrified. "Shit, sorry." He paused for a moment before he repeated crushing her rib cage, a loud string of profanities flowing from his lips. Angie was laughing hysterically and I'd bet 500 euros that Lor would have joined her if her lungs weren't being crushed.

"Here we go Bill!" I taunted. Tom and Georg, to my surprise, were currently scared shitless, but they hid it much better than Bill.

"Look Bill, it's Ash and Lexi, waaay down there."

He glared at the back of Lor's head, but it didn't last long, considering we'd started going down. The not-so-realistic-looking briar patch came up to meet us rather quickly and before I knew it, water was spraying everywhere and we were back in the river to the end of our ride. Lor (who was in the front of the front with -surprise surprise- Bill right behind) was soaking wet. With her softly framed face, coupled with brilliant green eyes, she reminded me a bit of a drowned cat.

After briefly laughing at how Tom looked far more terrified than Bill in the picture, we exited to find both Lexi and Ashley standing there waiting for us, both licking giant lollypops. Down to the second, when they saw Bill they burst out laughing.

"What?" he asked, pouting slightly and looking at one of the face-sized lollypops. It took a second before they could answer, but as soon as they could breathe...

"Aside from the facet that both you AND Lor look a bit like drowned cats..."

"With your eyeliner all drippy, you look like a very sad, ver pale, emo clown."

There wasn't one of us who didn't crack up laughing and it was at least five minutes before any of us could breathe without gasping, and our sides never stopped hurting.

"Alright..." Ashley started, stowing her ginat lollypop in it's wrapper and into her bag (while grabbing out a few others and passing them out. Bill looked like it was Christmas) "I figure it's as good a time as any to figure out how to pronounce your freaking names."

"Georg."

"Bill."

"Tom--"

"No, no, your last names idiots, last names."

We chuckled.

"Listing."

"(Aya doesn't know how to spell Gusti's last name)"

"Kaulitz."

There was a very pronounced squeal from behind us.

"Kaulitz?!?" we heard. "Oh Emm Gee, Bill and Tom Kaulitz?!? Where?"

It was as if a spotlight was switched on, and we'd somehow ended up on stage. Lovely. It may have been unlikely (and unfortunate) that someone'd recognize us, but Ashley and Lexi'd been in a lot of movies recently.

"Ashley? Oh my gosh, are you Ashley Rae?" called another voice.

"Shit..." Lor mumbled. "Fangirl alert." She motioned to a good-sized group of people, most of them wearing Tokio Hotel merchandise. At least twelve were taking pictures with their phones.

"And the paparazzi."

Stage cameras were being rolled towards us, followed by none other than Lor's interviewer from this morning. Apparently she'd heard us talking about coming here and they'd been following us around the park the whole time.

"Sprint away, anyone?" Lor asked nervously. We all nodded and booked it across the walkwayto the land entrance. Lor was surprisingly fast when she had enough adrenaline, even with her clunky boots. She was at the lead, even Bill couldn't keep up with her.

"Fuck, there's more of them..."

There indeed seemed to be an entire studio set up in front of the exit. Not entrance, exit. Just our luck.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck."

"Indeed."

"What to do now?"

Ashley smiled. "We go out in style of course."

None of us had time to argue before we were paired up couple style.

"Ashley, you are such a media whore." Ashley smirked and headed the group, elbows linked, through the gauntlet.
♠ ♠ ♠
SNEAK PEEK OF NEXT CHAPTER!!! Lor meets Cinema Bizarre and Bill gets jelous! Plus some new, juicy rumors! Lets watch the fun:

"Fuck Lor, it's not that outrageous."
"Only because you'd love to be in the situation."
He heasitated. "It's no big deal."
"Really? Because I though posing naked usually deemed you whore?"
"No, we can fix it, we can fix you."
"I'm not fucking broken."