Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Finally Tom's POV

With all the drama going on with Bill and Lor, and since our agents booked us an interview all together, Lexi, Ashley and I'd decided to bring coffee for everyone (and hot chocolate for Angie) to ease the tension. Bill and Lor were sitting opposite eachother, trying to gain composure so they could go on stage looking like friends.

The coffee hadn't helped much; it mostly just gave us all an excuse not to talk. I don't think I'd ever downed anything so quickly. No one spoke until one of the stage managers came to tell us we had one minute. We all stood (Lor's friends included. They were coming with us because the interviewer wanted to ask us about the Disneyland incident) and made sure we looked interview-worthy before we entered the stage.

The crowd erupted in applause as we entered and sat down, trying our best to look like giant buckets of happy. It worked for the most part, but if you looked hard enough you would definitely notice the tension. Luckily, the interviewer was bubbly as ever and didn’t notice anything but our hair, clothes and make-up.

“Welcome welcome! We’re so lucky to have all of you here at once.” She proceeded in introducing each of us in turn, though after Bill and Lor were introduced you couldn’t really hear anything else. We were warned that there would be some rather irritating questions about our personal lives mixed in with the rest of them; this particular studio was notorious for try to get the dirty secrets out of people, and not to be offended. We’d even been encouraged by Melanie to make a bunch of shit up just to make it fun. We had, as a matter of fact, concocted a rather nonsensical for why we were at Disneyland, aside from just having fun of course.

We’d decided that it started out just fine, all of us at the interview, when Lor went a little crazy and convinced Ashley start singing ‘Dude looks like a lady’ whenever she saw Bill. Bill however, got her back and started singing ‘Malchik Gay’ whenever Lor would fangirl with Ashley over Cinema Bizarre. Lor and Ashley then stole Strify, Kiro, and Yu (Romeo and Shin were intoxicated at the time) to steal Bill and my spotlight whenever possible. I thought this was uncalled for and challenged Yu to a boxing match. Georg broke it up while Gustav ran away with Lexi to Acapulco so they could be together forever and no one would call him a pedophile. Lor, Ashley and Angie decided to chase them all over the country, but they soon lost track of the lovers because they’d stolen a Minnie and Mickey Mouse costume and escaped back to California so they could work in Disneyland. Lor Ashley and Angie, not having their passports handy, had to get jobs at the Acapulken circus as anchovy wranglers. All the while Georg, Bill, Strify, Kiro, Yu and I became the bestest of buddies and ran around everywhere singing ‘Dancing Queen.’

The interviewer stopped us there. Pity. The rest was hilarious. Too bad we had to get all serious.

“So Lor, you’ve been on the cover of a shit load of magazines lately, why don’t you tell us about that.”

Lor rolled her eyes and looked to me. “Why don’t you do the honors?”

I chuckled. “The thing is, Bill and I’d been trying to get ice down her back all day but we didn’t have any ice. So we took the map and stuffed it down her back when she wasn’t looking. She was just trying to get it out.”

“Now why can’t that be as interesting as how you all got to the theme park?”

The audience laughed, and we successfully put on our ‘bucket full of happy’ faces to look like this wasn’t completely retarded.

It was now the time that the audience was allowed to ask questions. Most of them were stupid things like ‘Did you expect fame to be like this?’ but when it got to a ‘certain subject’ things got a bit giggly.

“This question’s for both Lor and Lexi: What’s it like to be sisters and friends with totally hot twins?”

“It’s totally sweet.” Lexi answered.

“That’s what happens when you meet German guys.” Lor added.

“Why German?”

“I have yet to see a non-attractive German guy.”
“Next question’s for Lor, but maybe Bill and Tom can answer too: Lor, who do you think is the better kisser?”

Lor, Bill, and I started laughing hysterically. It wasn’t fake either, which was surprising.

“Oh it’s definitely me! It’s the lip piercing.” I shouted.

“You wish! It’s the tongue piercing, huh Lor?” Bill challenged, showcasing his metal tongue piercing. The crowd whooped.

Lor rolled her eyes. “Now how am I supposed to know?”

Things went on like that for a while, the interview having changed to a ‘my piercing is better than yours’ war. All in all, it was a rather interesting interview, and the tension broke after the ‘better kisser’ question.

Once we were out, Bill and I still arguing, yelled into the open door so the remaining audience could hear: “See Lor? You knew I was the better kisser!”

Lexi stormed away out of nowhere. Angie followed her, but was shoved off.

Bum bum buuuuuum!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hurray for cliffhangers!!!

Rate and comment if thou lovest me.