Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Tom's POV

We woke up late (no surprise there) and found food lain out on the table buffet-style.

"Took you long eough!" Ashley called from the gameroom. "We thought you'd died!"

I groaned, rubbing my eyes. Bill'd sat up and was currently trying to drag a brush through his hair (apparently Lexi'd left it there). Gustav walked in, clothes wrinkled because he'd slept in them.

"Now hurry up and eat, we have a lot to do today." said Ashley, trying her best to sound business-like. I looked to Gustav, who simply shrugged.

"What could we possibly be doing?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "Lor's mom gave us a list of errands to run. And we'll be runing from fangirls of course." I opened my mouth, but she stopped me before I could say anything. "In a town this small, word gets around. People might not know who you are, but they know you're famous and that's what counts. Angie and I got mauled when we tried to visit lor this morning."

I groaned again. Unfortunately for me, I was the better looking twin, so of course there would be more after me. ^.~

Bill sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't get the brush through my hair."

Angie (who'd just walked into the room) snickered. "You might want to take a shower first, Billa. That's what Georg had to do, his hair was just as bad."

I smiled to myself, remembering the previous night and Lexi's compulsive braiding.

The entire house was set in motion, no one was sitting still. Georg had gotten out of the shower and Bill, brush stuck firmly in his hair, went to take his place. Meanwhile, Ashley and Angie breifed us on what we had to do today.

------------------

Running from fangirls was much more enjoyable than I'd previously expected, considering it was hilarious when one of us fell behind and got swarmed. It hadn't happened to me yet. ^.^ When we arrived back at the house it was already dark. None of us cared enough about the time to look, all we cared about was the fluffy living room couch and a mindless horror movie. We'd go see Lor in the morning.

Unfortunately for us, the couch would have to wait. The second we stepped inside (and subdued the fangirls), we came face-to-face with a flimsy paper note. Ashley took it heasitantly and started reading it.

"Hey guys, thanks for running around for me today, it was a huge help. All the Runscotts are here at the hospital with Lor. And good news! She's being released int he morning, and we're all going to breakfast to celebrate. Lor would love to see you all tonight, she says she misses you. ^.^ Hope to see you soon!"

Bill and I groaned in unison. Lor's mom may have been short, but it only aided in the fact that it was virtually impossible to say not to her.

"Let's go..." Angie said drearily and shuffled out the door. Did they really want us to die of exhaustion?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha! Yes, Tom, the world DOES want you to die of exhaustion! Bwahaahahahaha!!!