Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Still Lor's POV

The moment I exited the elavator I saw my ninja agent across the lobby, eyes fixed on me. Scary lady. I thought. She had her hips tilted to one side, arms crossed and tapping her foot anxiously. I soon realized why: I was late. I shied away from her for a moment, but realized that I'd be with her all day anyways and it wouldn't matter.

"I can't believe you left! We couldn't understand what they were saying!"

But they could understand you. I thought. I didn't notice she had been moving towards me until I was wrapped in one of the most uncomfortable bear hugs I'd ever had. She was smiling now. Maybe it was the cafine.

"They kept looking back at our table, like they were looking for you." she continued.

"Fantastic. Now I have to go to interviews AND have german stalkers." I replied and smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and let go, letting me breathe.

We'd started walking out the door when I heard the familiar male voices behind us. "Oh joy." I mumbled and kept walking. My expression had become no less than stoic, but I couldn't keep my shoulders from tensing.

"There they are, there they are!" she hissed at me, jumpy and giddy. Note to self: No more caffine for ninja agents. My heart skipped a beat when I heard the footsteps coming closer and the voices getting louder. I'd hoped they wouldn't notice me, but my hair seemed to be like a beacon and led them straight to us.

"Hey! Wait!" one of them called. I think it was their manager. Not that his voice was recognizable, only because he spoke flawless English and didn't have much of an accent. My stomach lurched.

I turned, my eager ninja agent vibrating with increased adrenaline. She laughed out loud at what we saw. The four band members were sprinting full on towards us(it was a very large lobby) and Tom (the main guitar player) tripped over his pants, bringing Bill (the singer) down with his as he fell. They left a boom echoing through the lobby as they hit the ground. Gustav (the drummer) and Georg (the bass guitarist) tripped over the mound of bodies. I was horrified at what happened next. I gigled. A sick, girly sound that made me blush. They noticed this.

Gustav was the first to get back up and resume the race, the rest on his heels. I contemplated sprinting away from them but thought against it. I was wearing a dress and boots afterall, plus I was shorter than them. They would catch up to me in no time.

"Hey." Gustac said, having reached us first. He was pretty out of breath.

I managed a smile at him. "Hey."

"Wait for us!" Tom called, beating Bill by an inch or so. Georg was even with Bill, both of them laughing hysterically.

I sighed and waited for them to catch up. "I really do have to go you know." I told them once they'd reached me.

Gustac laughed because his band-mates were either laughing to hard to answer or out of breath anyways. They managed to nod to me.

"We. . . know." Bill panted, his accent thick. "We were. . . going this way. . . anyways."

"We figured. . . we'd say. . . hi." Georg continued.

"Hi!" Tom added.

The car honked. "I've got to go."

Bill tried to look sad but he was too gigly for it to really work. "But we just met!"

I raised an eyebrow. "And what a pleasure it was. Now I have to go." I said and turned to leave, dragging my ninja agent with me.

"Hey wait! Which studio are you going to?"

Wait wait wait wait wait! I thought. "*insert studio name here*!" I called without looking back.

They laughed in unison. "We're going that way too!"

Oh joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was reeeaaaally fun to write! I'll probably have another up today, so rate and comment if you love me!