Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

More of Lor's POV

Regrettably, my ninja agent had invited the entirety of Tokio Hotel to join us in our car. For a moment I was hopeful that the company that followed me around would object, but they didn't and instead moved to the car Tokio Hotel was going to be riding in origionally. So here I am, stuck in a car with my psyco ninja agent and a band full of smexi-licious emo guys. Luckily there was looooooots of room so I could stay as far away from them as I pleased.

This did not stop them however, so I ended up uncomfortably sandwhiched between Tom and Bill, with Georg on Tom's side and Gustav on Bill's. My ninja agent insisted on sitting across from them for it was easier for her to talk then. Lucky bastard.

To make matters worse, my oh-so-lovely ninja agent proceeded in telling them all about my book and comparing theiir success at a young age to mine. Tom was beaming at me the entire time and Bill couldn't stop gigling. They knew full well I didn't like this, and they took pleasure in my discomfort. I wished I had the kitten, I could either distract them with her long enough to escape or throw her at them. Either choice would make me happy. ^.^

My complaining throughts were interrupted by a turn so sudden and so shap that I fell directly into Tom's lap and Bill on top of me. So much for seatbelts.

Tom grunted from the combined weight of me and his over six-foot twin. Bill, however, couldn't stop laughing when he realized that I was on my back, on top of his brother, and he was face to face with me. Thank god he didn't have bad breath.

The entire car (including the driver, mind you) burst out laughing so hard that I was entirely sure the car was shaking and any minute we'd be pulled over for drunk driving.

"Woh Lor, i didn't mean loosen up that much!" my agent joked. I would have glared at her but Bill wouldn't let me turn my head.

Georg started gigling and chanting "Kiss kiss kiss!" His voice was soon joined by Gustav, Tom, and my ninja agent. Bill smiled evily at me and leaned closer. Too bad Tom's leg was there, I would have torn through the floor if I had to.

"Should I?" Bill whispered.

"Would it stop you if I said no?"

He shook his head, still grinning at me. He leaned closer and I actually did forget Tom's leg was there for a moment before I realized my head wasn't moving as far backward as I would have hoped. My shoulders tensed again when he got closer, his lips only a hair's breadth from mine. I felt his breath on my lips and my face darkened several shades of red.

Tom, who'd since gotten impatient with Bill's stalling, thrust his knee upward, sending me crashing into his brother. An erruption of cheers flooded my ears before I'd realized our lips had met. Bill pulled away after a one or two full seconds and let out a bark of laughter, rubbing his lips.

"Ow Tom, what the hell?" he said, a bright smile on his face.

Tom only shrugged. "You were stalling."

I quickly returned to my upright position and stayed there. "You realize that was borderline pedophile, right?" I asked them. They gigled and didn't answer. To be honest, I didn't dislike the kiss. I actually kind of. . . missed it. What am I saying? Oh god, please tell me I'm not getting all girly? Please?
♠ ♠ ♠
I swear I'll have Bill's POV on here soon! Please don't kill me!