Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Lor's POV

Damn, I'm out of skittles. I thought and pouted at my empty skittles bag. It was depressingly flat and hld not the slightest hope for a little round ball that may have hidden from me. I hadn't been paying attention to the movie, though Georg seemed to love it. It was at the point where I usually spint away due to an excess of corn. The couple was currently notifying friends about their love for eachother while unknowingly in the same room.

At this point, there was a loud squeal from one of the first rows in the theater. I payed no attention to it, I thought it was one of those people who yelled at the screen during movies. I was mistaken, however, and it was only a moment before one squeal became two, and two squeals became three. I heard Georg curse under his breath and I knew my suspicion was right. Bill tensed beside me and looked over to us, his tongue peeking a bit out of his lips.

"Nervous habbit." Georg whispered to me. "And speaking of nerves, we should probably get out of here."

Bill looked around before nodding and we quickly creept away (not a moment too soon). The hallway was just as bad, filled with squeaks and camera flashes.

"Lor, look here!"

"Bill, Bill! Smile for the camera!"

"Georg! What's it like being the semi-normal looking one?"

"When did the three of you meet?"

My eyes burned from the camera flashes and the constant roar of voices disoriented me. I wanted to run, but I felt as if I'd accidentally run into a wall or something if I tried. My throat was dry and my limbs felt stiff. If this was what I'd have to deal with, it wasn't fucking worth it.

I felt arms guiding me away and immdeiately felt relief as the blare of noise, though angrier, faded into the distance. I regained my senses after a moment and realized that it was Bill who'd pulled me away while Georg warded off the poparazzi. I'd have to get him a present for that.

"It'll be alright, Lor, just old on." Bill mumbled, leading me to an exit. We passed by the auditorium that Tom, Gustav, and my agent were in and heard similar fangirl-like squeals. It wasn't long until they came running out as well.

"Fancy meeting you two here." Tom called from across the hall. "Where's Georg?"

"Keeping the paparazzi busy." Bill replied. He didn't tell them about my mental breakdown, thank god. I'd have to give him a present too.

"Let's get out of here." my agent said. She looked concerned for me, and I thanked her for it. She seemed more like a mother than an agent, and that's what I needed now. A pang of homesickness flowed over me. I missed my actual mom, my sister, my brother. But this is what came with the territory and this is what I had to deal with.

Bill guided me out the door as if I couldn't get there by myself and I believed it. Georg came running out from another door and sprinted to the car, getting there before we did. (What, did you expect me to run? I'm in a dress and boots people!)

The driver was already in the car and had the doors open when we got there. I was exhausted, despite the adrenaline rushing through my veins. My breathing was heavy and I had the slight worry that I was shaking. I kept my breathing under control, but it was extremely difficult. My agent wouldn't stop looking at me, which didn't help at all with my nerves.

Paparazzi make me sad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as long as I would have hoped, but good enough.
I know, I know, more of Lor'sPOV.

Rate and comment if you love me.