Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Bill's POV

"Lor, you in there?" I called.

"Yeah, come on in." she called back. "The door isn't locked."

I entered to see Lor sitting on her bed, legs crossed and kitten placed firmly in her lap. Also as expected, her one headphone was plugged into her ear while the other hung down a bit past her shoulder. Her hair framed her face perfectly, a picture-esque look upon her features. She blushed and I realized I'd been staring, but I caught myself quickly.

"I'm heading down to the pool, fell up to it?"

She raised her eyebrow at me and I instantly knew what she was thinking. 'I'm going to be in a bikini with a bunch of horny teenage guys and only my agent to distract them. . . it's hopeless.' is what she was probably thinking. I didn't blame her. You didn't have to know Tom long to see right through him. Not that Tom was a bad person, just that he couldn't usually keep it in his pants. . . ever.

I chuckled at her. "Gusti and Gerog know Tom just as well as I do Lor, you'll be fine. Why not come?"

She heasitated, gently biting her lips, and I regret to say I have no self control because that was just the cutest thing ever. I couldn't help smiling.

"Why not?" Lor replied after a long and quiet moment. "But you owe it to the kitten."

As if one cue, the extremely tiny black and white kitten came rushing up to me and started chewing on my toes.

"Ow." I chuckled and wiggled my toes for her. This only gave the little feline greater pleasure, which was shown by more chewing of my toes. Lor had escaped to the bathroom by then and I managed to inch my way over to the bed without stepping on the little furry body attached (by the teeth) to my feet.

It was a moment before Lor came out, the top strap of her bathing suit sticking out of her shirt. Her hair, though short, was pulled back in a stubby pony-tail, revealing her long, slender neck.

"Let us be off." she said and motioned for me to lead the way. I beamed at her and successfully subdued the kitten with a bracelet long enough to get through the door. Lor, however, had less luck and had to scootch her far enough away to escape. She was smiling, which was unexpected, but good. I liked this giggly Lor much better than the angsty one.

We'd skipped down the hallway and dodge-rolled into the elevator before we got the brilliant idea to sing as loudly and obnoxiously as possible, making speacial care never to be on key. No one ever came in to our elevator, I can't imagine why. [/sarcasm]

We continued singly loudly and obnoxiously until the elevator opened up to our own VIP pool. We were greeted by confused but happy looks from Georg and Gustav, while Lor's agent looked a bit afraid and Tom laughed at us. Lor and I bowed to those watching and went to sit down. Gutav started laughing at us and Georg was soon to follow, calling for an encore, but Lor's agent put a stop to that, while laughing of course. ^.^

Lor had officially stripped down to her bikini by then, setting her towl on one of the beach chairs. I suddenly got a very evil idea. I flipped my shirt o9ver my head and dropped it on a chair before walking over to the edge of the pool.

"Hey Lor! Come look at this!" I called. Tom smirked at me, he knew what was going on.

"Woh, that's wierd looking." he added and crouched next to the pool.

She raised an eyebrow at us. "What?"

"I don't know, I think it's a beetle."

She walked over to us heasitantly, arms wrapped firmly around her stomach, blocking it from view. The second she was at the edge, Tom stood and grabbed her hand. There was a split second where she realized what was going to happen before it did: Tom jumped into the water.

Laughter errupted on dry land when Lor and Tom emerged from the water. Somehow, and I could never figure it out, Tom had managed to come up with Lor bridal style in his arms. She was laughing, but pouting.

"Cheater." she said. Tom smiled a cheshire-like smile at her. Gusti and Georg followed soon after, landing right next to them and dousing them in chlorinated water.

"You can't have all the fun Tom, it's not fair." Gustav said and smiled.

"Share the loooooove." Georg added.

I beamed at her before jumping in myself. "I'll save you!" I called and snatched her away from Tom.

He laughed. I had a feeling this would turn out to be a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hurray for Kingdom Hearts referenced!