Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Bill's POV

I was currently wrestling with Tom while Gustav and Georg were also wrestling each other, all of us to take Lor away for ourselves. At the moment, watching us with hysterical laughter, Lor sat on the edge of the pool, clutching her sides. Her face was red from lack of oxygen and I could have sworn she was going to pass out, but I didn't have time to check, because a moment later I was breathing chlorinated water instead of oxygen. Georg and Gustav were in a heated battle, judging by what I saw from under the water. Tom's feet were moving in slow motion towards Lor, so I could only guess that the rest of him was moving as well. ^.^

I shot up out of the water (finally) and glanced at Georg's progress before pursuing my twin in attempt to beat him to our prize. ^.^ Lor hadn't stopped laughing and I wondered for a moment if she actually had any lungs left. The cry of "Lunch!" had distracted Tom long enough let me get the lead, but the smell of pepperoni pizza invaded my nostrils and I discovered, yet again, that I have no self control. Abandoning my chase, narrowly escaping from Georg and Gustav's would-be tackle, I climbed out of the pool and drippily walked over to the table. Somehow Tom had gotten in front of me and Georg had bumped me out of the way the minute the deliciousness was in my reach.

Lor and Gustav were quite a ways behind us, laughing like hyenas. “Traitors!” they called. We weren’t listening, and personally, my face was already stuffed with cheesy goodness. Lor’s agent had ordered four pizzas and at least three cases of soda, but I’d never tried any of them. I usually liked lighter sodas better, so I grabbed the green one. I liked it, it tasted like sprite.

“God, Bill, don’t choke!” said Gustav. They’re finally reached us and were serving themselves slices of tasty goodness.

“We need to start eating at normal hours.” Stated Tom, “I swear, we’re going to turn nocturnal or something.”

I giggled. This was probably true, considering yesterday we ate breakfast at six pm. We didn’t even have the excuse of jetlag anymore.

After sufficiently stuffing our faces with greasy-goodness, we all retired to the hot tub and talked about random crap that didn’t mean anything. We laughed, we cried (not really) and I would definitely recommend sitting in the hot tub for hours after attacking each other in the pool. ^.^ Tom wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought he’d be which made everything much less nerve-wracking. Lor and Gusti had become no less than besties, probably because Gustav was easy to get along with. I refuse to admit that I was even the least bit jealous, but I bet it showed. Lor was seated between me and Gusti, while Tom and Georg were sitting across from us. Lor’s agent was busy apologizing for missing the interview today and setting another up for tomorrow. From the sound of her voice, she wasn’t very happy, but like any good agent, she was a lovely actor.

This sense of longing flooded into me, and it was strong enough to make me want to see her again. I was hoping she was coming to a show or something, simply so I could spend the rest of the day with her. I was hoping the others agreed with me enough to let her come back stage at least.

Before I knew it, the sun was setting and the clouds were turning purple. We were quiet for a moment, giving a perfect end to a nearly perfect day. We tried to procrastinate, but we all had to get up early for the airport. We were in different planes, but we all had to get there at about the same time, so we made breakfast plans and gathered our towels and such before returning to the elevator. There we said our goodbyes and went to our consecutive rooms.

“We should hook up with random girls more often.” Tom said and beamed at me. “Too bad nothing happened.”

I rolled my eyes. “Can you ever keep it in your pants, Tom?”

He shrugged. “No, not really.”

Our conversation was interrupted by loud, fangirl-like squeals coming from outside our door. Tom groaned and quickly texted Gustav, warning him. Knowing them, the fangirls wouldn’t be able to control themselves and the security would be there soon. I yawned and went to the fridge to grab a soda. Tom thought I was crazy for taking in so much sugar before sleep, but the thing is, I didn’t usually sleep. We had the plane ride for that. ^.^

My cell phone beeped, and to my astonishment, it was Lor. Where the hell did she get my number? Oh right, there was a number exchange after our agents meeting,

Did you hear that? she’d said. Good luck with that.

It’ll be fantastic! I replied and giggled. I couldn’t help it, it just slipped out, I swear!

Ha-ha.

I thought you had to get up early?

Pfff. I may be up, but I won’t be awake. You’ll be lucky if I’m conscious at breakfast.

Oh shit, what about home school?

I’m making it up on the plane. It’s not like I have anything better to do.

Good, I thought I’d get skinned or something from keeping you away from it.

“Bill, get off the phone!”

I sighed. Stupid Tom. He knew I’d just fall asleep on the plane anyways. >.<

Got to go. See you tomorrow?

*nodnod* Goodnight Billa.

Night Lor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as long as I'd like, but hey. Rate and comment if you love me. ^.^ Tom's POV will probably be coming soon.

I got a little repeditive so I'll probably change that later.