No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Ten

Pandora went through the week like a zombie, she was so confused. She felt like her world had been flipped upside down and shaken unmercifully. Dad had finally calmed down after learning his baby-girl was now a woman, and Aunt Mary had left for the east cost again. She let it be known that she always had a home with her, Pandora took some comfort in knowing she still had some family.

Classes were getting easer as it neared summer break. Pandora was surprised to learn that she was still on top of all her assignments. As she rode home from her last class of the week on Thursday night, she was suddenly filled with dread. She would be seeing Ville tomorrow.

The next morning she got ready as slowly as possible, sipping her coffee, nibbling her toast. Applying and re-applying eyeliner for no reason. Taking over ten minutes to decide what to wear, tie-dye and jeans. She brushed her teeth twice, used mouth wash, used whiten strips, flossed carefully and brushed her hair three times. Finally she set out on her bike, she peddled as slowly as possible and took deep breaths the whole way, trying to keep her head clear of all thoughts evolving Ville and anything romantic or sexual.

He answered the door and Pandora kept her head down, she thought it was best of she never looked in his eyes again. He greeted her warmly, asking her how she was, how was school, how was her father 'When did I tell him about Dad?' and if she liked doing the video. She kept her answers short and to the point, Ville's smile faded and he became serious.

"So we're back to this than?" He asked, Pandora winced and pretended she didn't hear him. She started cleaning the kitchen and hummed to tune him out. He sighed heavily and went of upstairs, she knew she had upset him. 'Why can't he see this is the way it has to be?'

Pandora started to sing to herself under her breath as she scrubbed Ville's floor on her hands and knees. She was sitting there, shifting forward and back, when she suddenly saw a very clear picture of herself falling on the floor, laughing while Ville helped her up.

'Be careful sweetheart," He purred into her ear, she giggled again and turned around in his arms, wrapping herself around him. Ville lifted her by her thighs and wobbled to the living room, dumping her on the leather soda. She rolled over on her back and stared at the ceiling, she heard Ville take the chair facing her. She thought about what she was feeling. It was strange, a light bubbling sensation in her chest, and a tightening heat in her loins. She felt alive, wild, and restless. She was filled with desire for Ville, she looked over at him, he was staring at her with a reflected lust.

"You can lay next to me if you want," she spoke softly, she gasped silently when he quickly rose and laid on his side, half of his body hover over hers. Her body shivered, her heart pounded, she began to sweat and pant faintly. Ville looked into her eyes lovingly and leaned in to kiss her cheek, softly. Pandora whimpered as her heart skipped and her body jolted with fire. She closed her eyes against the heat and over whelming emotions she was feeling, her skin pickled with his heavy breath on her face and neck.

"Y-y-you c-can kiss-s-s me if you w-want," her voice shook. He turned over so he was almost completely on top of her, his hands on her wide hips and his leg in between hers, the skirt to her dress had hiked up and the slit had let his thigh rest against her panties. His eyes gazed into hers deeply, he ran his hands up her body and holding himself up on his left arm, used his right hand to run through her hair and cup her cheek. He leaned in slowly, his soft lips pressed to hers and she shivered again, wrapping her arms around him.


"I believe that part of the floor is clean enough now," Ville's voice from behind her brought Pandora back to her senses. She turned around, still on her hands and knees and frowned up at him. His eyes glinted with neon lime wickedness.

"How long have you been there?" She asked, Ville walked past her to the counter where he got a glass of water, after a drink he leaned against it, gazing down on her.

"Long enough to nearly get a boner from watching your ass move." 'He did not! Just say that!' Pandora stood up and steam coming from her nostrils, she pushed Ville's chest.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not going to take sexual harassment from you! If you ever say anything like that to me again, I swear on my mother's grave that I'll quit and file charges." Ville's face was taken back, he didn't think she'd react that way. He was just teasing her.

"I'm sorry, Pandora, really, it was just a joke. I won't do it again, oh…and I'm sorry about your mum." Her face softened as her anger faded.

"Thank you, it's nothing. It's almost been two years." Ville cocked his head,

"So you take care of your father, all by yourself?" She didn't like where this was going, he was getting under her skin again. Why did he have to be so sweet sometimes?

"Yes, well my Aunt helps sometimes…I need to get back to work," She went back to cleaning and Ville left her to finish the house, she didn’t see him leave but he was gone by the time she got to his room. He left the money on his bed and a red rose with a note.

'Pandora,

Sorry again, I gave you a bonus. I do respect you and I hope someday we can be friends.

Love, Ville'
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.