No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Eleven

Pandora rolled over in her bed, her dream of being a elf dancing in the woods with talking animals was fading from her waking mind. A strange nausea over came her and she worried she was getting sick, finals were coming up she didn't want to get sick now. She groaned, holding herself, she leaned over and grabbed her phone to call Ville.

"Hello?" He sounded like he just woke up.

"Ville, it's Pandora, I think I'm sick so I won’t be coming today."

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart, would you want me to bring you any medicine?" 'No, stop it, stop being nice to me please!'

"Oh no, thanks, I'm just a little dizzy and nauseous. I should just get some rest."

"Okay, I hope you feel better soon, call me if you need anything."

"Huh, Bye." She hung up and fell back into bed, she buried herself under the covers and tried to go back to sleep. The nausea came in waves, her head pounded. She crawled out of bed and made her way to the bathroom, barely making it in time to throw up in the toilet. 'Must have been that Mexican last night' She checked in on her father, he was still asleep. She went downstairs and got some water and cereal ready for her father when he woke up. She put the tray next to his bed and kissed his forehead before heading back to bed.

A loud knocking on the door woke her up and she rolled out of bed again. Pandora stood and wobbled down stairs, still in a black tank top and white lace panties. Holding her groaning belly she opened the door and nearly screamed seeing Ville standing there with coffee and a bag. He smiled and she noticed he had shaved off the stubble that had been collecting on his face the last few weeks. His eyes looked her up and down and he reddened before clearing his throat.

"Um, I know you said you didn’t need anything but I know how proud you are and I thought since you help me so much maybe I could help you with anything you needed." 'Well, I am kind of horny…shut up! Too sick to do that…wait, too sick? What about everything else?!'

"You didn't have to do this," Pandora sighed, and looked at her purple toe nails for a moment, thinking about slamming the door in his face, but deep down she was touched and wanted nothing more than to invite him in and spend the day in his arms. She was so torn, she stepped aside and chewed her lips nervously as he walked past her.

Ville insisted she drink the coffee, which just made her feel more sick, than she threw that up. Ville said he was sorry many times, he checked her temperature, which was fairly normal. She decided it must have been her spicy diner. At lest she wouldn't miss finals.

"You know, I hardly know anything about you.." Ville started as he looked at her from the chair he was sitting in across from her on the sofa, the TV was playing 'The Crow' but he was wacthing her the whole time, she tried not to look back.

"Well this is not much to me," she answered, Ville sighed.

"What do you like to do?"

"Write, sing, dance, pretend I am in in a fantasy land which is way cooler than real life."

"I think that implies there is a lot to you, do you know what I do?" Pandora finally glance over at him, his long legs were crossed over other like a woman's, it made her smile. "I read and play my guitar, than I pretend that I have someone who loves me to listen to my thoughts and to love more than life it's self."

"So we're both pitiful dreamers than," she looked back at the screen.

"If you look at it that way…You're very beautiful, have I told you that?" Pandora rolled her eyes, even though she still blushed.

"Yes, you have, thank you but the more you say it the less of an impact it has the next time you say it."

"Sorry…are you feeling better now?"

"Yes,"

"Oh good…do you need me to get you-"

"Look, Ville I really aprarate what you've done, it's been very sweet but I think I should take a nap now." He nodded sadly and stood up.

"I understand, your welcome, I hope you get better soon, darling.": He bent down and Pandora tingled all over as he kissed her cheek.

' Pandora found herself in what looked like a nursery. It was all purple and blue, with beautiful dolls and adorable teddy bears. There was a cry coming from the cradle so she slowly stepped closer, she looked down to see the most lovely baby she'd ever seen. It had bright huge green eyes and a smile that made her giggle and fall in love with it at first sight. She picked the baby up and bounced it on her hip. The baby laughed and clapped before reaching for her hair and pulling it. Pandora put the baby down and it turned into a bunny. She stood shocked as the baby bunny jumped from the cradle and hopped away, she ran after it until it seemed the nursery had changed into the colorful woods where she had that tea party with Ville. Sure enough the bunny lead her right to the same tea party, where Ville waited. The bunny hopped into his lap and he stroked it lovingly.

"Oh Pandora! Please come closer! The bunny won't bite!" She drew near and reached out slowly to pet the bunny's soft white fur.

"What does this all mean?" She asked, he kissed her softly on the lips, it took her breath away.

"It means love is tried of waiting."