No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Thirteen

Pandora woke up in the hospital, she was wearing a paper gown and the bright white of the room was making her eyes hurt. She remembered what happened and she felt a sharp stab in her heart. She whimpered and began to cry freely. Suddenly, Aunt Mary busted into the room, hugging her closely, her make was in rivers down her winkled tan face. They sobbed, holding one another for a few moments, than Mary pulled back and wiped her face with a tissue.

"Now, Now, Pan…Dad's gone to a better place…he's with your mother now, honey. He isn't hurting anymore." Pandora felt some of the pressure lift off of her. She believed that death wasn't a bad thing, the only reason she was sad was she knew that she would never see her father in his life again. Than she realized that he was happy now, and he was finally with Mom again. At lest she still had Mary.

A few hours after Pandora had some more sleep, a female, blond doctor came in. She was nice and warm, her voice soothing.

"Hello there, Miss Max, I'm the doctor who examined you when you came in. I wanted to tell you that you're perfectly fine…" There was something in her eye and Pandora had a bad feeling. "But you should also know," Mary grasped her hand quickly, she stopped speaking and looked to her Aunt.

"What is it? What's wrong with me?" Mary's eyes watered again, her hand tightened.

"Nothing, honey, it's a miracle…you're pregnant." Pandora felt her whole body jolt. She felt like crying again, she nearly went into shock. It was a few moment before she could even speak again.

"But…it was only once…" she whispered, the doctor reached out and patted her shoulder.

"If you want, I could give you some info about getting an abortion." Pandora finally busted into tears again. She was so scared, she never felt more alone in her life. Why? Why had this happened to her now? It was surprisingly tragic. What would she do? What could she do? She believed in woman's choices, but she didn't think she could get rid of a part of herself. She felt like it was her karma for being stupid at the same time, replacing a loved one. It was twisted.

"I…want to keep it," she whispered, her throat very dry. Aunt Mary rubbed her back.

"Are you sure? No one will judge you, you're so young…" She shook her head.

"I know, and I don’t think of death as bad so I don't see it as bad…I just don't want to lose a part of myself…even though that means my life will never be the same. I know myself and this is something I have to do."

"You're very brave and mature for your age," The doctor said, she told her what she should expect about being pregnant, what happens to her during the nine months. She said Pandora was just four weeks pregnant and they were lucky to have caught it in her blood work. She was allowed to go home and was suggested she take a few months off and just relax.

When she arrived home, Pandora tried not to cry as she looked around the home she knew she now had to sell. With a baby and Dad gone, she couldn't afford to keep it. Mary told her she was prepared to move back and share a apartment with her and help raise the baby, watches it while she works and goes to school. Pandora nearly sobbed again with joy as she hugged her saying how much she loved her and how amazing she was.

Pandora was watching 'Subsicses' while she laid on the couch. It was one of her favorite independent vampire series of movies. She was on the third movie, half way through when there was a knock at the door. Pandora paused the movie and yelled for Mary, she was upstairs, cleaning out her father's room and couldn’t hear her. Pandora gave up and answered the door. She couldn't have wanted to disappear more than she did than.

"Hello….um…are you okay? You look awful…" Ville's face softened, he was wearing a nice black tee-shirt with a red leather jacket and nice slacks with a glittery red scarf around his neck. She noticed he was dressed like he was fixed up. 'oh fuck…how will you tell him?' She started to shiver again, and almost cried out. She felt so over whelmed.

"….No…I'm not okay at all…" She turned away and let him come inside. She walked into the living room, catching her reflection in the mirror in the hall way, she realized she did look bad, her hair was standing straight up and fizzy, the color needed re-dyed and her roots blenched. Her eyes were dark circles under them, her lips really broken and dry, she was wearing a baggy white tee-shirt twice her size with black lace boy shorts with no bra and fuzzy red socks.

She sat on the sofa and laid down again, and un-paused the movie. Ville stood there, just watching her few a moments.

"My dad died last night…" She said softly, her voice still rough from crying so much. Ville sat next to her and tried to hug her, she jumped up and moved to the other side, her arms wrapped around herself, she rocked gently back and forth, her eyes still on the screen.

"I'm so sorry…" She looked at him, he looked so beautiful with sorrow in his eyes, she thought that was a strange thought. Why was he so sad? Why did he care? She took a deep breath.

"Ville, there is something else, very big…" she tried to say it, but she couldn't. 'Oh fuck, it's not coming out…'

"What is it?" he frowned, cocking his head to the side. Pandora than leaned forward and slapped him, hard, Ville just stared at her shocked and angry, like he did last time. He held his red cheek, Pandora didn't know why she did it, she gasped and jumped back again.

"Why the fuck did you do that?!" He yelled in a annoyed voice. Pandora shivered and covered her face.

"I'm sorry…I don't know why…I think I hate you…" She looked at him, his eyes were wild and tears filled them. Pandora regretted everything.

"I love you," he said simply and fiercely grabbed her face and pressed his lips to hers, very roughly. The reply and kiss had Pandora in shock again. 'Oh god…he loves me…what do I do? Oh fuck his lips are so soft and wonderful, god I'm so confused!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.