No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Fifteen

Pandora wasn't sure how she would even look at Ville now. She felt ashamed of herself. He properly thought that it had meant something. Maybe it did, she just wasn't sure how to tell him everything she was feeling. Why did she have to get pregnant? Was she cursed?

"Are you alright?" Ville touched her shoulder as he sat back down next to her, he had only put his pants back on. Pandora shyed away from his touch and wondered what she would do now. She had allowed her emotions and passions to overcome her again and was she scared of how her actions were going to make the situation more painful. Ville frowned, he saw that she was going to freak out on him again, he considered covering his face to avoid getting slapped again.
"Please, don't keep shutting me out. You wouldn't have been with me twice if you didn't feel anything for me."

"I do feel something for you…" Pandora sighed and stood up, turning away from him, rubbing her arms. Ville stood up, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck softly.

"I don't know why, but I fell in love with you very quickly and I've thought about nothing but you for the last few weeks. I want you to be with me, I won't say that it will be easy…but I promise that I'll do my best to make you feel happy and loved." Pandora felt her heart flip, her face burn, her eyes water.

"I don't think I can be with you…" She whispered, she couldn't get her hopes up. She walked away from him. Ville sighed heavy.

"Why not?"

"Because…I think what I feel for you is mostly lust." 'That's a damn lie.'

"But where there is lust there is some attraction…one date, that's all I ask, please, let me try to change your mind." Pandora bit her lip and looked back at him.

"Okay, one date only." Ville smiled,

"Thank you, so how about tomorrow night?" Pandora frowned.

"I don't know, I'm still grieving you know…"

"Next Friday?" She tried not to smile at how cute and hopeful he looked.

"Alright, when?"

"Seven?" She nodded before hearing Mary coming down the stairs. Her eyes widened and horror came over her face as her Aunt wandered into the room looking tried.

"I'm completely bushed!" she said walking into the living , where they stood half dressed, messed up hair, covered in sweat, her panties on the floor next to men's boxers and the rest of Ville's clothes. Mary froze and raised an eyebrow, looking from the clothes on the floor to the disheveled couple.

"Hmm, you must be Ville. I'm Pandora's Aunt, you can call me Mary. I'm going to be staying with Pandora to help her with the-" Pandora panicked and grabbed her Aunt, rushing her out of the room.

"I need to tell you something!" she shouted, "We'll be right back…you can get dressed…" she called over her shoulder. Aunt Mary was very confused when Pandora pushed her into the kitchen and closed the door.

"What is going on here? Why did you sleep with that boy on the sofa? It's old it can't take that kind of abuse." Pandora twitched, waving her hands up and down.

"Mary! I haven't told him about the baby yet!" She made an 'Oh' face.

"Oh, don't you think he should know? He is the father right?" Pandora sighed.

"Yes, of course he is! He's the only man I've slept with!" Mary nodded, thinking.

"So…why did you sleep with him on the sofa?" Pandora groaned and fell into one of the chairs around the table.

"I don't know…I just…I was trying to tell him I was pregnant and I ended up slapping him…"

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know! He than really confused me by telling me he was in love with me."

"….so you slept with him?" Pandora hit her head on the table.

"Yes…now let's talk about something else, please…like how the hell I am going to tell him I'm going to have his kid?" Mary sat next to her.

"Well if he loves you he should want to do the right thing and help you raise the baby…" Pandora shook her head.

"No, no…I don't want him too…I'll let him see it but I don't want to be with him."

"Yet…you liked him enough to sleep with him in the living room, when anyone could have walked in on you?"

"For god's sake, Mary! Please let it go!"

"Fine, fine but you know I have a point. Think about it, he is the first man you've wanted sexually?"

"Yes,"

"You think about him more than three times a day?"

"Yes…"

"He makes you feel attractive, wanted and special?"

"I know where this is going…" she said grimly.

"You do have feelings for him and you are going to have his baby. I think you should just get over whatever it is that is keeping you from thinking that you can't love him." Pandora sat up and looked at her.

"I do think that I'm falling in love with him…but it doesn't feel right. My brain keeps screaming at me that I shouldn't love him and that no good can come of it….he also annoys me…and frustrates me."

"Sweetie, it sounds like you're in a love hate relationship with him."

"Yes! That's it! I love him but I hate him and myself for loving him….oh shit what do I do?" Mary patted her back.

"Just…work with it, try to stop fighting not to love him, see what happens….if not your yourself…for the baby." Pandora nodded.

"It's not going to be easy…"

"Love never is,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Pleas comment.