No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Sixteen

Pandora knew that she would have to tell Ville about the baby soon. She dreaded, she almost wished she could just run away and have the baby somewhere else and raise it on her own. She wouldn't be alone, she would never have to face him….' You can't do that and you know it.' She wasn't selfish enough, to keep the father from the baby and the baby from the father. Pandora also realized something, Ville lived in Finland. He was in California for a vacation while recording the album. Pandora always wanted to travel but she didn't want to move to Helsinki, not when her Aunt had already agreed to leave her life in New York and come back to her home town, she couldn't ask her to move again and she didn't want to live so far away from her only relative. (Well the one she liked) So what would happen? Would the baby be passed between them over such far away places? It didn't sit right with her at all. The thoughts were driving her mad.

Friday came and Pandora didn't dress up, she wore her fairy tank top with her purple silk pjs with black bats. It was comfortable and she didn't want to make it seem that she cared about what he thought of her. She did however, bush her hair back into two cute short pig tales and put on a little bit of eyeliner on, she didn't exactly want to feel shitty, she wanted to be comfortable.

Aunt Marry tore her a new one when she saw what she was wearing for their date. She looked out from her book with her buggy eyes even wider than normal.

"Oh no! Pan! Pan! You want him to be your baby's father or do you want him to ask you to do his laundry!" Pandora laughed,

"Oh Mary, he has! I was his maid for over a month." Mary raised her eyebrow.

"And you say you don't want him? Can I have him? Please?"

"No!" Pandora shouted, crossing her arms. Mary smiled.

"Why?"

"Because he's…." Mine! MINE! HE'S ALL MINE YOU OLD HAG! 'No…stop it. Don't say it!'

"Because?" she rolled her wrist.

"Because…he's the father of my baby that's why." 'Good save!' She put on her fuzzy purple slippers and sat down on the sofa. Mary shook her head and clicked her tongue.

"Just remember if you're going to have sex with him tonight, don't do it on a sofa in the open."

"I'm not going to have sex with him again," Pandora rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say, honey." She gritted her teeth.

"I'm serious! I need to stop giving him the wrong idea." At that moment there was a knock at the door. Pandora sighed and got up to answer it. Ville looked surprised when seeing her.

"You look…like a fourteen year old girl." Pandora glared at him.

"That makes you a pedophile, asshole."

"Ah young love," Mary commented from the sofa sarcastically.

Ville didn't drive so they took a taxi to wherever it was he was taking her. She wasn't in the best mood from his comment but as they drove, she noticed how good he look tonight. He always looked attractive but when he cleaned and dressed up there was just something so alluring about him. Maybe it was the eyeliner.

The taxi stopped in front of the beach that they shot the video at, the very same spot. The sun was still setting, blue, purple, red and pink lit the entire sky. The stars were already starting to tinkle in the navy and violet swiftly falling blanket of night. The wind was strong but not too powerful or cold, and the air was filled with the fresh smell of salt, wild flowers and lavender that covered the mounds of electric moss and dark earth that bordered the sand. Pandora's breath caught in her throat. Even though she lived right next to it, and often took it's beautiful for gradated, the sunset on the sea still could take her breath away and make her want to weep at the same time.

Suddenly Pandora felt Ville's hand slowly enlace with hers as he stood close to her side. His hand was warm and fit hers perfectly. She tried to pretend it bothered her, when in fact she loved it. It made her heart beat dance around in her chest like a three year old on a sugar high. 'Why does he make me feel so utterly hopeless?' She sighed, glancing over at his face, than another slight had her frozen in trance. The dying flickers of yellow light flashing along the horizon reflected in Ville's jade eyes. He looked at her and smirked, Pandora look away quickly, her face burning, her heart danced faster, the three year old now fighting off the sugar crash and refusing to nap. 'Great! Now he knows that I was admiring him…'

"Do you want to walk on the sand?" He asked, Pandora smiled.

"Isn't that a little cliché?" Ville frowned,

"Why? Because it's pretty and relaxing?" Pandora shook her head and started walking towards the sand, dragging Ville behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter! Finally! I'm all caught up...*sweat drop*