No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Seventeen

Pandora and Ville walked down the beach until they couldn't see the parking lot anymore, just rock, waves and stars. They didn't speak much because Pandora gave Ville short answers. He hadn't said anything since he had tried to give her his blazer when she started shaking. Like she was going to be that cliche…the beach was enough although ready, deep down she was enjoying it too. She even thought the coat thing was sweet yet she snarled at him and they stopped holding hands.

'You have to tell him…you have to tell him now…maybe he'll get freaked out and never talk to you again…' Even though she tricked herself to think that was what she wanted, it really frightened her. They sat down on the soft sand, a few feet away from the waves breaking along the shore, she watched the form in the rapidly dimming light.

Ville watched her, he admired the depth of her hazel eyes, like she was always somewhere else much more interesting and creative. It made him feel like most of the time she wasn't here, she was there. What so attracted him to her? Since he first saw her he could tell she was eccentric like him and a free sprit. Pandora made him envious he couldn't fallow her into her little world in her mind. He bet it was much more amazing than anything his dull brain could create. She was truly confusingly brilliant and she drove him mad with passionate rage and lust. Ville wonder, as he saw her full pink lips softly smile, if he'd ever have her completely. He grinned, he did have her though, at lest when she was as filled with as great desire as he had for her while he made love to her…she was his than wasn't she? Or was the moist gaze in her eyes just another distant stare when her mind's eye was somewhere else? Were the moans and whimpers flowing from her lips for him or the sensation? Did her heart rip open hearing the words his heart spoke? His mind burned for the answers.

"Why are you looking at me that way?" Pandora said, noticing him after the last rays of light faded away and the stars grew bright as the half moon began to rise.

"I was wondering if I had even the smallest chance of being with you." Ville wanted to hold her, kiss her, touch her, but he restrained himself. Pandora sighed, she knew now was the moment. She looked over at him, her eyes were intense, she felt sweat even though she was still freezing.

"Ville…"'….Say it….' She sighed again and frowned, "I am…That night…that you and I…the first time…somehow…shit…I'm sorry I can't do this!" She stood up and ran as tears flowed freely, she couldn't believe the fear she felt, she couldn't tell him. Why? Ville ran after her down the beach and finally caught her around the waist from behind. Pandora screamed and fraught but Ville held on and buried his face in her neck.

"Calm down…Please…" he whispered into her ear, his panting wheezing voice was still soothing, Pandora sniffled and fell to her knees, Ville came with her, still holding her. Her whole body shook.

"I'm pregnant." She said it so softly that he barely heard it over the sound of the ocean, but he heard it. The moment seemed to last forever, Pandora held her breath, than she felt his cold lips at the nap of her neck and his hands move from her waist to over her womb.

"Really?" He asked, his voice was now choked with emotion, Pandora still didn't breath. She nodded,

"Yes…I found out four days ago…" He finally let go of her and turned her around to face him, his hands now on her fore arms, his eyes burning into hers.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She finally let out her breath.

"Because…I was scared….I don't know how this is going to work…but I am keeping it." Ville's hold and face softened.

"Oh darling, this is wonderful news. I mean…it is going to be scary at first but…I've always dreamed of being a dad." Pandora sucked in another breath as Ville embraced her.

"Ville…this doesn't mean that there is something more than a child between us…at the moment." He pulled away, frowning.

"What do you mean? We're going to have a baby! We should be together." Pandora stood up and brushed herself and walked to the parking lot.

"Is there a pay phone around?" She asked, she wanted to go home, cry, and eat a bunch of Ben and Jerry's. Ville was becoming irritated, why was she acting this way?

"What? Why do you want to go? I thought we were having a date…and we have a lot to talk about." Pandora stopped and turned around.

"Ville…I really do care about you and I promise you'll be in our baby's life but please, please just understand that I can't be what you want. I'm a loner and I am better off by myself. I'll just keep hurting you and I can't be happy with you…I'm only happy in my head." She kissed him on the lips, he responded like he was drugged, when she drew away and started walking towards town he just stood there and felt his heart being crushed.

He didn't even get a full date, she must really hate him.

But she loved him just as much, she cried the whole night and Aunt Mary couldn't calm her down. Silly girl didn't know how to be in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, please comment.