No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Eighteen

Pandora finally got home to find Mary sitting up waiting for her in the living room. She sighed and sat next to her on the sofa, she realized that the sofa now sunk down even more than usual. 'Mary was right, we shouldn't have screwed on the sofa.'

"So how did it go?" Mary didn't look up from her blanket she was knitting. Pandora knew she was going to be disappointed in her.

"I told him,"

"And?" she peeked at her sidewards.

"He wants to be with me and raise it together." Mary shook her head, tisking.

"You told him you were a loner, didn't you?" Pandora gave her a surprised expression.

"How do you know me so well?"

"Because I do, now, he's going to come over here sometime and try to talk to you again. You are going to give him a real chance and than you will take him to your room. The sofa is damaged enough."

"You're never going to let me forget that, are you?" Mary smirked,

"Nope, oh dear, I did crazy things like that too…still do if I've had a few." She chuckled, Pandora twitched.

"Aunt Mary!" Pandora exclaimed, Mary laughed harder. "It wasn't even that bad…" She ran her fingers through her bangs. "I don't know…He just rubs me the wrong way…"

"In the right place," Mary joked, Pandora gagged.

"Mary! For god's sake please!" Her aunt laughed again.

"I'm sorry dear, go on."

"I'm going to try, but I can't promise you or him anything. I mean, what can I do? I love a man who annoys me like no one I've ever met."

"I have faith in you,"

The next evening, Mary was right when Ville arrived at the door. Mary let him in and than dismissed herself after making another sex sofa comment. Pandora was left with him alone, she wanted to hit him for showing up and kiss him at the same time. So she started to speak to him hopping he'd say something that would piss her off so she could hit him, than kiss him in guilt and hopefully take him up to her bedroom for strange make up sex.

"I'm sorry that I'm being so…"

"Difficult?" Ville offered, Pandora frowned at him. Her plan was working.

"Yes, I would love for me to feel comfortable with this but I'm not for some reason…Maybe I'm just fucked in the head or something." He gently touched her hand and shook his head, smiling softly.

"Do you want to know what I think?" 'We should skip the fight and go straight to foreplay? Stupid brain!'

"What?" Ville cocked his head to the side, staring deep into her eyes.

"I think that you have abandonment issues, you've lost the people you loved the most in your life and you are trying to make yourself hate me to spear you the possible pain of losing me." 'But I do hate you…wait maybe he's on to something.' Pandora sighed, she wanted to kiss him.

"Maybe your right," His smile grew and Pandora found herself grinning back. Than she realized that she could hear their hearts beat, their eyes met again and she swore she could see his soul. I hate how corny being in love makes me…' Ville's hand cupped her face as he leaned in closely, their lips caressed tenderly. Pandora felt her heart doing that fast thing again, sucking the breath from her lungs. When they parted, she gasped for breath, with glazed, lusty eyes they stared at one another before kissing again, passionately.

Before long they were on her bed, naked under the sheets rolling around kissing, touching, giggling. This was different than the last time, it was even slower and sweeter. Time had slowed to barely moving, fingers lazily drew circles over bare skin, full lips sucked on beating pulses. They watched every emotion wash over the others face, only closing their eyes briefly, when they became too overcome with sensation. Pandora's nails raked down Ville's chest, his hands massaged her breasts while their mouths drank from each other.

Pandora was lost in a high when Ville finally entered her. His hands held her wrists down, his lips covered her neck while his hips drove in and out. His kisses rained apron her face as Pandora's fingers clung to the sheets, raising her hips to meet his rhythm, whimpering against his lips as she frowned from the intense pleasure. Their eyes met again before Ville, changed their position, very much like last time they had sex, pulling her onto him in his lap with her legs wrapped around his waist, her head falling to his shoulder, her lips parted, panting, and her arms around his neck, crossing over at the elbow. They moved together, Ville's hands gripping her hips so tight they bruised her skin. Pandora pushed Ville onto his back, grinning evilly, with a giggle and a flip of her hair, she climbed back onto him slowly, putting her palms flat on his chest, she lowered her hips, swiftly, thrusting herself up and down in a rapid pace, rolling her hips and tightening her pelvis. Her finger nails dug into his chest like cat claws, causing him to hiss and buckle up against her fiercely. Ville arched, his breath hitching as he trembled, Pandora slowed her movements, she smiled again as she watched him finish orgasm. Than he had his head between her thighs, his tongue playing her like a violin. Pandora took fists full of his hair as his sensual assault on her flower was driving her mad. Pressure built, like steam and fire in her body. Sweat glistened off her round tummy as her legs quivered. Pandora nearly hit high notes as she came, Ville's name slipping from her lips. She hated herself as the pleasure faded and Ville looked at her with such loving intensity. Pandora started to cry.

"Oh sweetheart…what's wrong?" Ville gasped, trying to hold her shaking frame. Pandora curled up in a ball as she sobbed into a pillow. She couldn't handle feeling this way about someone. It hit her that they had just made love and she truly felt apart of his heart speaking to hers. Ville spooned her from behind, he kissed her ear and smoothed her curls back from her face.

"I love you, Pandora." She looked up at him, her eyes wet and pink. Her lips quivered,

"I love you, Ville." He kissed her than and she stopped crying. They made love one more time before passing out in each others tangled, sweaty bodies. Smiles on both their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading and commenting.