No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Twenty-One

"I love you," Ville nodded,

"Yes, I love you too." Pandora leaned in and kissed him gently.

"I decided that I want to raise my baby with you and that I think we should move in together. You know, get use to one another, try to work out the kinks in our relationship before the baby gets here." Ville looked surprised, he kissed her, longer this time.

"You've made me so happy, I think that's a great idea…." He bit his lip. "I need to go back home soon, I've been avoiding bringing it up but I have to now…would you move to Finland with me?" Pandora knew he was going to want them to live there.

"Yes, but only if Mary can move with us." Ville smiled.

"Of course, she's your family and I really like her."

"She's got spunk and I know how much she wants to be a part of the baby's life…she knew I was pregnant before I did." Ville's face softened as he looked down at her lap.

"I'm excited too, I just want the best for the baby," he reached out and touched her womb.

"I know how much you care about it already," she whispered, Ville met her eyes, "because I feel the same way. I'm really scared but I know that we're doing the right thing." They leaned their foreheads together and just sat there, letting the moment become a special memory.

Two months passed, during which Pandora found a online collage that she could get a English degree from and she sold her house to a newly wed couple. She also gained ten pounds and had many mood swings. One minute she was screaming at Ville the next they were making love on the kitchen table.

Mary moved with them to Helsinki, to Ville's tower, where she stayed in the downstairs guest room. They had been settled in for a week before Ville had to go into the studio to start recording his new album. During this time, Mary and Pandora started setting up the nursery in the bedroom upstairs across the hall from her and Ville's room.

They painted a magical forest, with fairies, dwarfs, a dragon, mermaids, and wooden creatures. The cradle had been delivered that morning and once the paint was dry Ville promised it set it up. Mige said he'd help, because Ville was awful that kind of thing.

Pandora met Ville's parents and loved them right away, his brother was out of town so she'd have to wait to met him. Anita, Ville's mother said that she was glad Pandora was with Ville. Her stubbornness overruled his moodiness. Ville's Dad, Kari said that their child would be a evil genius. Pandora had a feeling he was right.

"Pandora, do you think that the baby is going to love me?" Mary asked, suddenly as she painted a fairy's wings. Pandora looked up from the tree trunk she was painting.

"Yes, why wouldn't the baby love you?"

"Because I'm the grand Aunt and I'll be the one disciplining and making them eat their veggies." Pandora shook her head,

"Mary, the baby is going to love you, relax." Mary nodded,

"I suppose you're right, I just worry about those kinds of things…when do you think you and Ville will get married?" Pandora put her paint brush down.

"Mary," she groaned, "Why do you keep going on about that? I've stopped hitting him, isn't that enough?"

"It’s a start…but I mean the baby might be confused…I mean you both love each other…why not?"

"Well, I think Ville wants to keep this secret from the public and if we get married…it might be harder to hide. I mean weddings draw attention anyway and Ville's really famous here. Someone recognized me from the music video the other day at the store and the video isn't even out yet. I haven't even seen it!" She sighed, smoothing her hair back.

"Honey…why do I sense that bothers you more than it should?" Mary got down from her stool and sat next to her on the floor.

"Because…I mean…Ville is being really secretive about me, I don't really want all his fans to know who I am but I'm starting to wonder if he's, like embarrassed by me…like what if they only reason why he's with me is the baby." Mary laughed,

"Oh, well I think it's more likely that you're only with him because of the baby. Honey, if he didn’t want you, he wouldn't be with you. Don't you remember how hard he fought you to get one date out of you?" Pandora smirked.

"Yea, I guess I'm just being silly."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, please comment and do you think I rushed them to Finland too quick?