No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Twenty-Six

Ville was not doing as well emotionally as Pandora was. The third day after she had left and he finally called Mary, she told him that she had left him and that she was so disappointed in her for it. Ville broke down on the phone and Mary found herself telling him she was coming home and together they'd figure out how to find Pandora.

Ville's heart was heavy, he forced himself to finish the album for the fans. He hired a Privet Investigator in the bay area hopping that she had passed through Grenville and left some clue to where she could be.

Mary didn't hear from Pandora until a month later, she received a letter with no return address, it was short and vague.

Dear Aunt Mary,

I'm completely safe with a good job. I have a place to stay and money for when the baby comes. It's also fine by the way, I can feel it kicking now.

I miss you.

Love,
-Pandora'


Mary showed Ville the letter and saw intense pain and sorrow in his eyes. Just at that moment, the PI called. Ville answered, his heart racing, he hoped that he had some word of her in the area.

"I've found her, she's in San Francisco working at a radio station. I couldn't find a address of where she was staying or a phone number but I have the info for the station she works at." Ville sighed, he might actually be able to see her again.

"Thank you, please give me the information and I'll be on the next flight out."

Ville hung up the phone and told Mary that they were going to set up an interview with himself at the station in order to get in and be able to see if she was there or if there was anyone there who could tell him where she was. Mary wanted to come with him and after a few moments of arguing, Ville gave in. They left early that morning and bored a plane to the states.

The first thing they did when getting into the airport was start looking through the waves of people in the city for Pandora. Even though they both knew that they weren't going to find her that way.

Ville parted from Mary at the hotel so he could get some rest before going to the station. He was completely drained, as he fell onto the bed he thought of what if when he saw her again she ran away or just refused to talk to him? He was already bleeding inside and fear filled him as he doubted himself.

The hour arrived and Mary drug Ville out of bed and stuffed him into the taxi. They had to stop half way there because Ville had to throw up from nerves. Mary held his hair, and rubbed his back.

"Are you ready?" Mary asked him as they stood outside of the station. Ville looked at the ground as he lit up his hundredth cigarette, his hands shook.

"Yeah,…just, if she won't talk to me…please just try to get her to let me be there when the baby is born and be able to be a father." She nodded and squeezed his shoulder.

They entered the building, Ville felt his gut tighten. Mary held his arm and they walked up to the young woman behind the front desk.

"Um, I'm Ville Valo and I'm here for the interview." Ville tapped his fingers on the desk while the woman went into the back room, his eyes burned into the door way, he imagined seeing Pandora walk through it at any moment. The woman came back and lead them to the other room and up a flight of stairs, than they came to the recording room.

It was small with three booths, one big one in the center and two smaller ones to the side, than a sofa along the far wall. Ville was told to wait there, Mary told him she'd be working on the woman, try to get some info on Pandora while he did the interview. They left the room and Ville sat on the sofa. He thought of the second time they made love, the time that Pandora actually remembered. Than he thought of the time she didn't.

They laid across Ville's bed, Pandora was staring at the ceiling, kicking her shapely legs in the air. She suddenly sat up and looked at Ville, he had been looking at her all night and she had only meet his gaze a few times. They hadn’t spoke about the make out session downstairs. Ville was scared to, he wanted her and he knew that if anything was going to happen it was because she was completely clear that she wanted it to happen.

"Can you help me unzip this dress? It's way too fucking tight…don't look at me that way, I'm wearing something under it, duh." She acted coy but Ville knew that she was aware that this was going to nearly push him over the edge of losing control. They stared at one another with intensity, Ville still trying to make his brain work after her request. Pandora smiled a little and he Knew for sure that she was playing with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading. Please comment, sweethearts.