No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Twenty-Seven


Gracefully he rose as she did, she turned her back and brushed her hair away from her shoulders. Ville's gaze took in the amazing womanly hourglass-figure of her hips and bottom. He had mostly only been close to ladies that were very slender, no real reason, he thought all woman were beautiful. It was like he was experiencing a new kind of exotic dish. Ville pressed his body as close to hers as he could and still move his arms, slowly he ran his fingers up her back to the top of the zipper, he pulled it down as if he were savoring the very task of disrobing her, and he was. He helped her out of the dress by, pulling it down her body, her sweat had made the fabric stick to her skin. She was wearing a small black teddy under the dress, once she was free Ville rose back up slowly, allowing his panted breath to ghost her legs, thighs, and neck.

"Thank you.." Pandora stuttered out. Ville smirked and gave in to temptation. He kissed her neck, very softy at first, his hands gently, rubbing her hands, arms and shoulders. Pandora melted and leaned back, reaching back she tangled her fingers in his hair, his lips still sucking on her flesh. His hands massaging her shoulders. Ville felt his already excited member press into her lower back, more heat rushed to his crotch, making him completely hard.

Pandora felt it too, she turned around and pushed Ville back on the bed, like a wild cat woman she climbed onto him, she ripped his shirt open and he laughed, half in joy, half in fear. He had no idea that she was this passionate, well he knew she had passion, but he didn’t see her as a sexual woman. She had him pleasantly surprised, than she had his pants off, and he wore no underwear. He had the thought he should ask her if she really wanted to do this, but before he could open his mouth to speak, he opened it to moan as her hot mouth encased his throbbing member. Ville grabbed her head, his hips arching, he pulled her head up, Pandora frowned.

"Was I doing it wrong?" she asked out of breath, Ville again had to laugh, she was being so sweet and sexy. He shook his head and stroked her hair.

"Oh hell no, you're perfect sweetie, too perfect…" He pulled her up so they could kiss, Ville rolled them over, he loved feeling her soft body under him, than he knew that he was going to take her. Unless she said stop, he had now crossed the line of no return. Ville's hands traveled down her breasts to her thighs, he parted them so he could place his hips between them, she felt his erection through her panties, Pandora's desire rose, she now truly knew that she could make a male want her and she knew that she was going to lose her virginity.

With shaking hands, she rubbed his chest and back, raking her nails across his skin, leaving pink tracks. Ville's fingers crept along her skirt line, he tugged it and they sat up as the fabric was removed. Almost right away, Pandora's head fell back as Ville's mouth engulfed her nipple, she tasted like sugar, his hand went between her legs, he smiled against her skin, she was already dripping wet. He caressed her mound in circles, going one way and than switching, going faster every time. Pandora moaned, digging her nails into his shoulder, she bit his collar bone when he pushed a finger inside of her.

"Ville…" Pandora gasped, her one hand in his hair again, pulling the roots as pleasure racked her body. She moved against his hand, she burned to be filled. Pandora had never felt this before, it was a little scary, she had lost all control. They kissed again, Pandora felt his hardness brush against her warmth, she moved her hips up hopefully, whimpering. Ville gasped, he had to stop himself from slipping inside her, which was nearly impossible.

Ville slowed it down, he kissed her softly, pouring his affection for her into it. His hands caressed her chest, and hips, he moved down her body, his head between her quivering thighs. He looked up at her before softly blowing on her flushed bud, she wiggled under him, he held her hips still while his head dipped to nibble on her inner thigh. He gave her warmth one lick before going back to kissing her thighs, she tasted sweet there as well, he tortured her this way until she cried out.

"Oh, oh, oh Ville!" she shuddered in release, Ville kissed her again before coming up to kiss her lips, his tongue touched hers with tenderness and passion, again his hips were between her legs, he rubbed her thigh, as he gently rose it to rest on his hip, her leg bent around to his back, she drew him closer, he did the same with her other leg. Pandora's heart raced, her eyes stared into his. Ville smiled and bent down, he kissed her jaw, and lips, than whispered into her ear;

"May I enter you?" Pandora shivered again, her eyes wide, she panted for breath as she nodded.

"Yes…please." He raised her thighs up and her feet hooked together at his lower back, her hands were clawing his shoulder blades. With a deep breath, Ville lowered her onto his erection as gently as he could, he hissed as her tight walls enveloped him. She felt amazing, better than he had ever dreamed.

"Ooohhh…oh, oh…wow." Pandora moaned, Ville started to thrust rhythmically, her body quickly caught onto the dance and she raised her hips in time. Than everything became flesh, pleasure, moans, sweat and clawing.


Ville snapped out of his memory, realizing he now had a raging boner. How stupid had he been? Sighing in discomfort, he crossed his legs. At that moment the interview chose to walk in.

"Pandora!?" Ville shot up from his seat and started to come toward her. Pandora jumped like a spooked animal, her hands up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, so now you all know the dirty details of the baby's conception and Pandora's deflowering.