No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Pandora wouldn't let Ville touch her, she just couldn't handle that. Ville stopped and stood still, he noticed that she looked like a balloon about to pop, he still thought she was beautiful.

"Okay, I won't try to hug you…" Pandora sighed, 'A hug and kiss sound like pure heaven right now…'

"Ville…I'm sorry that I hurt you, I never wanted to hurt you, honestly. I…I just know that I can’t be with you, I know I was wrong for leaving the way I did." Ville's face softened,

"I love you Pandora…nothing you can say or do will ever change that. I will always want you and if I have to I'll wait as long as it takes for you to want to marry me." Pandora felt her heart being squeezed.

"Why do you have to make this so hard? The reason I left was because every time I tried to tell you how I felt, you would just brush it over like just because you want to be with me and that I love you, that I'll still end up with you…grr god it makes me want to…"Pandora's eye was drawn to Ville's erection, he had forgotten about the throbbing since she walked in but he was still fully erect. "Why the fuck do you have a hard on?" Ville turned red.

"Oh….that…it was just accident….it will go away soon." He said the last part heavily. Pandora shook her head. Oh no…now dirty thoughts…anger fading…temperature rising…oh fuck I haven't come in almost two months…pregnant hormones racing …go away!' It was too late, Pandora was now on fire with lust. She used her energy to appear angry still.

"Why do you keep trying to convince me? I'll let you father the baby but I can't be with you, and if you keep bugging me about it, which I am sure you will, than I'll have to leave again and I'll change my name this time." Ville heard her, but now his thoughts had turned to sex as he was reminded of his arousal.

"Agreed…" he moved towards her again, Pandora didn't move this time. "I can I just kiss you one last time?" She couldn't say no.

The next Pandora knew, she was bent over her desk, everything on the floor, her hands turning white from gripping the edge of the desk. Ville thrusted into her as he kissed her neck. Pandora had the thought this was a horrible idea but it felt too fucking good to stop. She was too big to have sex facing each other and they had never tried his position before, she missed seeing his face but it allowed him to thrust into her deeper than ever before, it also gave him perfect access to massage her clit.

"How…pant…Do…pant…We keep…moan Oohh…ending up…pant…Like this?" Pandora asked aloud, the desk started to move across the floor with their movement. Ville stopped kissing her neck, they hardly ever talked directly during sex.

"Because…groan…we love…groan…Each other…groan."

"This…pant…Doesn't…pant…Mean…pant…That we're…moan Oohh….Together."

"Yes…groan…it…groan…Does…groan."

"…moan Oohh….Shut …pant…Up…pant."

Pandora was just about to orgasm when the door opened and in walked Cameron, the intern with the crush on her…He froze and Ville didn't see him until Pandora yelled at him to get the fuck out. Cameron's eyes widened and he ran back through the door, slamming it.

"Holy fuck…who….was that?" Ville asked, pulling out. Pandora groaned, she was so close.

"That, slimy little fuck greaser was Cameron." Ville chuckled, Pandora rolled over on her back and sat up from the desk. She wobbled toward the sofa where the clothes were. Ville laughed harder, watching her. She gave him a funny look. "What, pray tell, is so amusing?"

"Did I really fuck you that hard?" Pandora would have hit him if there was humor in his voice.

"Hard? No, until I wobble when I walk, almost every time, you're just usually asleep afterward so you don't see me walking funny."

After redressing, they decided to go to Pandora's to talk more. Mary was excited and enraged to see her when they walked into the waiting room. She gave her the speech about how her parents raised her with better manners and that she had nearly destroyed Ville. Pandora told her on the ride over how bad she felt about how she handled the situation. Now she knew that she had to have Ville in her life, but only as the father of her child, not her husband….maybe occasional lover…no, only father. They arrived at her house and Ville found that it was quite big, than she lead them behind the big house and in the back there was a Zen garden and a small cottage. Inside was a small sitting area across from a smaller kitchen and than a tiny hall way leading

"I don't understand why you want to be with me, I mean, I left you…why don't you think that I'd do it again?" Pandora asked, looking directly into his eyes. Ville cupped her face with his hands.

"Because having you with me even for a little while is worth the pain of losing you later." 'Fuck him and his words that make me melt.'
♠ ♠ ♠
They just can't stay off of each other. Tell me if you think that it shows the passion in their relationship or if it comes off as fake. Thank you for reading.