No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"You know that I have to actually interview you, right?" Pandora asked, watching Ville lean back into the bed. He had asked to see her bedroom and now they were stuck in there. Mary had locked the door from the outside and told them they weren't coming out until Pandora agreed to marry him, because they all knew that she loved him.

"Okay, fine," he lit up a cigarette, "Ask me what ever you want." Pandora got out her laptop and set up the recorder.

"This has to be recorded, so try not to swear so much." Ville smiled.

"O-fucking-k." Pandora slapped his chest and cleared her throat, she pressed record.

"This is Pandora with Ville Valo from HIM and I'm going to ask him some questions listeners have sent in, are you ready?"

"Sure,"

"Alright, first one is from Candy, she asks why don't you wear hoop earrings anymore?" Ville turned his head.

"Would you think I'm sexier if I wore them again?" Pandora groaned and paused the recording.

"Great, Ville now we have to start over again, please don't flirt with him. Pepper is a great guy who's helped me out and he's counting on me giving him a good interview so please, just for once don't be a pervert." Ville sat up and wrapped his arms around her, Pandora tried to push him away.

"Give me a kiss and say you love me and I'll behave." She growled.

"You bastard…" she broke free and stomped to the bathroom, she slammed the door and Ville realized he had really pissed her off.

Pandora started crying, she couldn't stand this. She wanted to tell him she loved him and she always wanted to kiss him, but she just couldn't hurt him again. Ville knocked on the door and asked her if she wanted him to tell Mary to let them out and to give up trying to be with her. Pandora slowly got up and opened the door, she threw herself at him, wrapping her legs and arms around him. He stumbled back towards the bed and pushed the laptop to the floor.

They made love from the back again and finally finished from earlier. Ville fell on her back and kissed the back of her neck. Pandora buckled him off and rolled over on her back, all of her limbs feeling like jello.

"Okay, now what?" Pandora asked out of breath. Ville turned on his side towards her.

"We should get married." Pandora glared at him

"Ville…why don't you ever hear me?" She got up and pulled her dress back over her head. Ville sighed, he climbed across the bed.

"Pandora…I do listen to you but I don't believe you when you say that you don't want to be with me." She sighed this time and sat next to him on the bed.

"I do want to be with you," she looked over at him, he put his arm around her shoulder and she leaned her head on his chest. "I just can't trust myself, I keep talking myself into thinking that it will never work and I'll only end up hurting you more." Ville kissed her forehead.

"I don't care, I'm serious. I want us to get married and if you start to lose faith again, please tell me and I'll convince you otherwise."

"I love you, Ville, but maybe what we need to do is back off from each other. Most of our relationship is sex." Ville chuckled.

"That what most passionate relationships are, fights, sex and cuddling."

"Really? Have any of your relationships in the past been anything like ours?" Ville paused,

"No, but no two loves are the same…" Pandora pulled away and stood up again, crossing her arms. She paced the floor.

"Ville…I'll make a deal with you, we stop having sex-"

"Do you really think we can?" Pandora growled,

"Shut up and let me finish, we stop having sex for a month, and we see how feel about each other then." Ville frowned.

"Making loving for a month," he corrected. Pandora rolled her eyes.

"You're going to be the death of me…or I'll end up going to jail for murdering you."

Pandora told Pepper that she was going to give their relationship another try and that if it didn't work she'd be back for her job. Pepper wished her the best of luck and wanted her to send him a picture of the baby when it came. Than they flew back to Finland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I have caught up with all the chapters I had written. I think it might be a while before an update but I'm working on a one shot, so please keep an eye out for it. It should be done later tonight.