No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Thirty-One

Pandora picked at her food as Ville told his parents about how they had finished the nursery. Anita, Ville's mother wanted to see it after dinner. (she didn't speak much English) Pandora groaned to herself, she hated eating because she always felt bloated even though she was hungry. Ville smiled and put his hand on her lap, trying to cheer her up. She gave him a 'Move it before you lose it look'

"What was the news that you wanted to tell us?" Kari, Ville's father asked. Mary jumped in,

"Oh they're-" Pandora cut her off,

"Mary! It's our news…let Ville tell them." Mary settled down and pouted.

"We're getting married." Both of Ville's parents stared at them. Than Kari spoke,

"Are you sure that is a good idea so soon?" 'Well, at lest this parents have some sense.'

"Well, we're in love and we're having a child together, why not?" Ville shrugged. Anita said something in Finnish to Kari, Ville frowned.

"Pandora and Mary can't understand Finnish."

"We're learning," Pandora said,

"Slowly," Mary added. Anita said something else to Ville and he suddenly stood up.

"I'm completely sure that we will be fine, Mom," he walked into the kitchen and there was a awkward feeling in the room. Pandora excused herself to go see if Ville was alright. Ville was standing with his head down and his back turned to her. Pandora reached out to touch his shoulder.

"Oh, Pandora…" Ville looked at her, she smiled in spite of her own discomforts.

"It's not unfair their opinion. I mean we haven't really been together long and the only reason we are is because I got pregnant. " Ville frowned.

"Is that how you really feel?"

"No…" Pandora suddenly felt like this was a bag idea. Ville touched her face and leaned in to kiss her gently. He leaned his forehead against hers and sighed, stroking her hair.

"I love you, and I know that we belong together." Pandora smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"And as long as you believe that I suppose it's true, I love you too. Here, I'm sure your mother is just worried that this might hurt you, we should go back in there and tell them what we've been through. Maybe than they'll see why we're stuck with each other." Ville kissed her again, longer this time, running his tongue over her lips, Pandora allowed him to enter her mouth and they embraced as their tongues danced. After a few moments, Ville pulled her hips forward and she felt his member poking her stomach, Pandora was trying to draw away when he started sucking on her neck, his hands moving over her breasts which felt so heavy she was sure that she had went from being a C cup to a D. Pandora pushed on his chest, but Ville stilled kissed her neck.

"Ville…cool it…our family is in the next room." Ville playfully nibbled her ear lobe, 'Damnit, I'm too bloated to get turned on… He looked in her eyes and gave her his best sexy smirk.

"Can we please made love tonight?" Pandora sighed, she almost felt sorry for him. She would go easy on his this time because it was the first time that he had asked and he'd been good before that.

"Ville, it's a experiment, I'm sorry….to tell the truth even if we were having sex I think I've reached the point in my pregnancy that it's just not a good idea…but since you've been a good boy I might help you out later." Pandora smiled slyly, and watched Ville's eyes widened.

"Oh thank god…"

They went back into the dinning room where Mary had already been telling them about the ups and downs of their relationship. Anita stood up and asked to speak with Ville alone in the other room for a moment. While they went out, Kari told an adorable story about Ville when he was little how he couldn't sleep without his Darth Vader doll. Mary told him about when Pandora was young she'd sleep under her bed so no monsters would move in.

Ville and Anita came back in and the rest of the evening was perfect. Pandora was happy to learn that both of his parents thought they would make it. She was starting to feel more hopeful everyday. They played Go Fish and than Chess before they all called it a night. Before they left, Anita gave Pandora a box with a box tied around it.

"Oh thank you Anita," she smiled at Ville's still beautiful mother, She grinned and patted her shoulder.

"Call me mom," Pandora laughed and opened the box, inside was a soft red blanket. "It was Ville's, than Jesse's…for the baby." Pandora hugged her soon to be mother-in-law.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading and please comment.