No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Thirty-Four

"Well, at that time your father had just moved out of the house and I went with him to help with the rent even though I was still only seventeen, your father was nineteen, he met your mother at the house warming party we had. Ha, she was still in high school and so native," Mary shook her head, "Anyway, they ended up talking the whole night and in the morning when she left you’re father told me that he was in love and that someday he'd marry her. Now, your father would never admit it, but before your mother he was a it of a ladies man, so of course I had a hard time believing that he was serious about your mother. Soon I was proved wrong and not a month later your mother was moving in with us. I think she got pregnant with you sometime between march and may….Your father was overjoyed but your mother, being only just a girl herself, was terrified. There was talk of having a abortion, but in the end your mother decided that everything happens for a reason and if she got rid of you than she'd regret it forever."

Pandora felt tears prickles her eyes, Ville reached out to hold her hand, she smiled at him and Mary went on,

"So, during that time she had the strangest mood swings, one minute she was biting your father's head off, they next they were making love in the kitchen!" Ville spit out his drink and Pandora went pale, Mary chuckled. "Sound familiar? One night she came to my room, she'd been crying. She told me that she had a dream that your father had left her, I assured her that he loved her more than life it's self but she seemed so sure…the next morning she was gone, your father ran all the way to the bus station in only his underpants to stop your mother from leaving. She came home with him and they talked and deiced they wanted to get married. They were married that fallowing day in the court house, I was the witness. Your mother told me that even though she loved you more than anything, if you didn’t come out within the week she was going she get a plunger! But you did, a few days later and I moved back home so you could have my room."

Pandora couldn't believe all the partials to her and Ville's relationship.

"Wow, I wonder why they never told me…" Mary laughed.

"Well, I always thought it was because they wanted you to have a normal relationship and not fallow in their pattern." They all laughed than.

Later that evening Ville walked into the nursery to find Pandora sitting in the rocking chair and staring at the cradle on the floor in front of her. She was humming to herself and rocking the cradle with her foot. He was quiet so that she didn't realize he was there until he spoke.

"Practicing?" He asked, walking up to her and bending down next to the chair. Pandora looked embarrassed that she was caught, she blushed.

"They say practice makes perfect." Ville held her hand and kissed her wrist, than her palm.

"No one is perfect…" they looked in each other's eyes for a few moments, than the baby started to kick. She held her belly and breathed in, it always took her by surprise when the baby moved. It became very real.

"It's moving…" she told Ville, he grew excited and moved in front of her on his knees, he put both hands on her stomach and laid his head against it. The baby kicked again, Ville gasped and smiled, it was the first time he had felt it move.

They went to bed and the baby was restless, Pandora sighed as she rolled over and tried to find sleep. Ville rolled over with her and wrapped his arm around her, he nuzzled her neck.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart…" Pandora groaned.

"It may be your fault I'm pregnant-" Ville cut in,

"My fault? I amused you were on the pill.

"Hello? Virgin? I was drunk and horny…the last thing on my mind was having a baby." Ville chuckled. Pandora frowned and rolled over to face him.

"What's so funny?" she asked, Ville smiled.

"I'm just realizing that I'm the only man you've been with." Pandora decided to play with him.

"How do you think that? I might have slept with someone when we were separated." Ville raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yes, yes, because you were such a scarlet before I tamed you." Pandora glared at him.

"Hey…I had plenty of chances to lose my virginity before you came along."

"Than why didn't you take them?" Pandora sighed,

"Because I wasn't in lov-" she paused and grew pale, Ville smirked. 'oh no…now he knows that I liked him from the start!'

"So, only after a few weeks-weeks of fighting and snuffing I might add, you fell in love with me even though you claimed you didn’t even like me."

"Yes…for the record, I didn't like you, I loved you, but I didn't like you."

"Do you like me now?" Pandora shook her head.

"Sometimes you can be sweet."

'Gee, thanks. "

"Stop being sarcastic, that's my bit."

"Yeah? Well I stole it." Pandora hit him on the chest. "Okay, okay you can have it." Pandora smiled again and pulled close to him, she kissed his jaw and than his kiss, he responded eagerly.

"Good boy, now you get a treat." She moved down, kissing his chest as she went down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, when will she have that baby?